Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAUTION] Aacoin exchange is scam! Do not send your coins!  (Read 138 times)
teeou (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

The story is, a new reward exchange Aacoin exchange was launched in June, they listed their original reward token AAT, also AMM was listed next day. It seemed that they have made a good start. Investors sent coins and purchased the original tokens. After several days, they suddenly deactivated accounts for people other than Chinese (A few people seemed to log in) without any notification. Once anyone asked for help in Telegram, everyone was banned. Investors were able to only see the price was dumped since there is no support contact end point. After several days again when price was at approximately 1/10, accounts were suddenly re-activated. Now investors has two options, sell it at 1/10 price and withdraw it, or keep it and forget for years. Me? Yes I lost money as well.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

I tried to look for their representative & thread but couldn't find any.

You need to move this thread to "Scam Accusations" (using the "move topic" button from the bottom left corner of this page) and update/edit the thread using the proper "Scam Report Format" (make sure to provide enough evidence [visual]).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████