Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Crypto Etched Glasses & Mirrors 25% OFF Crypto Sale  (Read 466 times)
bitcoindirect (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:26:44 PM

Hey everyone!

For those of you who don't know me on here.  Me and my girl have a glass etching business where we do Custom Etched Beer/Coffee Mugs, Wine/Pint/Shot Glasses, Champagne Flutes, Picture Frames, Mirrors and soon to be custom engraved smoke pipes! As well as custom decals!

Right now we have our Bitcoin love, but are in love with the fact of Cryptocurrencies as a whole. If there is a way to accept payment for the currencys you suggest and for the items you want, we are open to it!

*All Items are Custom Etched on request (Personalize it with business/personal names, etc)
*If it's glass or mirrors we can etch/engrave it! *Vinly decal requests are single color items (Bicoin decals will be up soon)

What would you guys be interested in? Designs/Logos? What currencys do you want to see accepted? (And to help us out, what do you recommend for a site to accept those currencys?)

IN CRYPTOGRAPHY WE TRUST!
1FmnP571K2e2jT5gNGZipxLy9o7kugw1g6

http://www.bitcoindirect.net
Custom Etched Glasses & Mirrors
25% Crypto Sale!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: