Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 11:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Fiat Verification?  (Read 79 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:21:21 AM

I have a bittrex account that is verified a while back.  I haven't checked bittrex in a while and notice they now allow USD to trade.  Not only that... they seem to allow deposits and withdraws with usd.  Can someone here confirm this is true?

So basically you could withdraw fiat to your bank account like with coinbase or gemini?  If so, that is great.  And do they allow ACH bank transfers or it was to be wire transfer?  I know wire transfers cost a lot more.

Also can anyone with verified bittrex account tell me how long this process took them?  Because this sounds great in that you could not only trade altcoins with bittrex, but you could withdraw fiat to bank account.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Check their blog or twitter announcements.
As far as I read, it is currently in BETA with some volunteers. At twitter or blog you can read where to write to get access.
I don't have more experience.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Quoted from this tweet https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange/status/888880704393588736?lang=en

yeah they accept wire transfers
If you are looking to fund your Bittrex account with USD, we support wire transfers and conversion to $BTC, $ETH, and $USDT

To get funding instruction
Yes.  file a ticket at http://support.bittrex.com  so we can verify your account and track your deposit.

Is minimum $10,000 USD   Grin
YES

Looks like they are only looking for big whales and corporate clients for now.
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Ya! I also have an account on Bittrex and has been received invitation to join and test USD market but there so many tasks to get approval for access that market. As i knowledge Bittrex will able to trade USD that mean you can deposit from third-party then.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: