Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best currency to invest $ 1000 ??  (Read 1735 times)
maeen123 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

As a beginner I want to invest in one of the new digital currencies .. But with the abundance of these currencies became a choice is almost impossible .. I want advice from you .. What is the best currency can be invested by $ 1000 ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10221

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

As a beginner I want to invest in one of the new digital currencies .. But with the abundance of these currencies became a choice is almost impossible .. I want advice from you .. What is the best currency can be invested by $ 1000 ??

You mean that you want to gamble, not invest.  Because if you wanted to invest, then you would consider bitcoin, first.  Do you own any bitcoin?  Do you have any other financial investments?  How could anyone tell you how to "invest", if they do not know about your other investments?

On the other hand, if you are just gambling, then I suppose people can suggest to you various ways to gamble.  You might be using the wrong term(s) for what you are attempting to accomplish, no?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Your best to keep it as BTC or maybe ETH. With so many shit coins around at the moment your safest bet is one of the top few. Either way it's a gamble, but if you don't care about losing that money then there's a few low cap coins that have working products that might boom one day soon. You just need to do your own research to find these hidden gems.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:06 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You mean that you want to gamble, not invest.  Because if you wanted to invest, then you would consider bitcoin, first.  Do you own any bitcoin?  Do you have any other financial investments?  How could anyone tell you how to "invest", if they do not know about your other investments?

On the other hand, if you are just gambling, then I suppose people can suggest to you various ways to gamble.  You might be using the wrong term(s) for what you are attempting to accomplish, no?

I agree, most altcoins are shitcoins as we all know (well anyone knows this if you've been here for a while), so Bitcoin exposure is a must for anyone serious about investing.

At the same time, noobs that don't have much money to invest, tend to try to take more aggressive stances, since doing a x100 on your initial investment will only happen very long term now with Bitcoin. This is why so many shitcoins get funding, it preys on the will of noobs to get fast gains, too bad chances are real low. This doesn't mean you should stop looking for some worthwhile projects in the altcoin world, but assume 99% is trash and it's a finding a hidden gem task, which may be that next x100'er. Meanwhile just stick to Bitcoin for slow and steady gains.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Go to coinmarketcap and analysts which coins are potentially gives you an profits i can't give suggestion to you only the you can decide for you investment one tip I'll give to you choose coin in the 20's for investment.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Look for the top coins in terms of market cap and study each coin so you can know where to invest but don't forget bitcoin on your list. There's a lot of good coins in this market and even it dumps for sure it can bounce. As a beginner you should try to know more about cryptocurrency, and make profit in the market.
mjvilla

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:15:56 AM

Look for the top coins in terms of market cap and study each coin so you can know where to invest but don't forget bitcoin on your list. There's a lot of good coins in this market and even it dumps for sure it can bounce. As a beginner you should try to know more about cryptocurrency, and make profit in the market.

As for now coins are dropping very low, it is very risky to invest even if you want to have it just a small amount but if you do like to invest really for that $1000 then I recommend you to have it in bitcoin. As far as I know, bitcoin let you earn more than what you think. Even if bitcoin is going down right now but experts have many predictions that it will boom at the very soonest just what it did last year.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

If you choose long-term goals, NEO and ETH can be the best choice for you. These are the two most potent coins I have seen on coinmarketcap and in the last few days the market is showing signs of recovery and almost all of the altcoins are showing signs of improvement. I only give you advice on these 2 coins and do not encourage you to invest if you do not understand the 2 coins
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

btc run up already

eth has scaling issues

I believe if you are patient you could be come a millionaire in several years with IOTA

Just my humble opinion.

IOTA could be SKYNET LOL...haha... jokes aside, no fees, and immunity to quantum computers and hacking, cracking.

Far better than BTC, longer term, but i think BTC will come up in price, IOTA could make you huge profits.

Bitcoinpioner

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:26:54 AM

you are not investing you are buying, and buy a token that has a future tho. with a strong technology and a strong aim, that is long-termed Cheesy
Camilacat

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

take a look at VEN ICX and REQ. Don't fall for scam coins and pumps and dumps on discord.

1. Research the coins that you wanna invest in.

2. Look at the general sentiment about this coin in the crypto community.

3. Chose the coins you believe are potential game changers
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:27:40 AM

For that amount of money, if you want to get more profits in just a short period of time. You can consider about investing ico. There are some ico, that gives a x5 profit when they enter on exchange. I will recommend QuickX and Vreo.
evelyne.theresia1

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

Am Agree with it.
But for my recommendation it will better you split like $500 for Bitcoin and $500 split and split again to investing on ICO. Because I do this one, and I get lot profit.
FYI, search for a good and valid ICO for investing. Also read their whitepaper too Smiley
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

I would suggest you divide your funds into two parts, with $500 you can invest in more established altcoins and with the rest of the money you can invest in newly listed cheap altcoins.

fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:43:07 AM

I cant invest because the altcoins that im going to recommend to you had already ended their ICO but they are now entering in some exchanges out there. So i suggest you to buy and hold for SGP, ROX, DIW, CDM,BOB. They had the potential in the future so buy and hold on to them until you can see that you will gain a profit once you sell them in the future.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

I'll give you an idea that you probably never thought in before and probably no one will tell you about (they will probably just throw out names without any real reasons why).

You can invest in a portfolio of crypto that is managed by somebody else.

What this means is that another person, group or company has a selection of crypto currencies and maintains them.
They make trades and manage the value of the portfolio.
You would be buying a coin or token that represents the overall value of the portfolio.
So, if the portfolio goes up in value, than the coin you bought that represents it will go up in value too.

For example, the coin: Crypto20 is a portfolio that has the top 20 coins.
The manager of the portfolio will trade out any coins as the top 20 changes.
The Crypto20 coin itself, represents a percentage of the overall value of the portfolio.

Another place you can find a lot of these is at Iconomi, it has a lot of different portfolios (they call them digital asset arrays DAA).

Takes all of the guesswork out of the whole process.

cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:59:59 AM

If it is me, I will invest ETH 50% EOS 50% for reference only.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:01:14 AM

I would suggest you to try the ICO. There are many good ICO's out there, you need to do your research. Try the DACC ICO- They have sold more than 82 % of the tokens. Only 24 hours left to grab your token and it's backed by Tron investor.

ICO is live at: https://coinchase.com/
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

btc run up already

eth has scaling issues

I believe if you are patient you could be come a millionaire in several years with IOTA

Just my humble opinion.

IOTA could be SKYNET LOL...haha... jokes aside, no fees, and immunity to quantum computers and hacking, cracking.

Far better than BTC, longer term, but i think BTC will come up in price, IOTA could make you huge profits.

I thought that IOTA was merely a BIG ASS scam... It is complicated, and no one understands how it works, exactly, therefore it just rises to the level of a glorified data base that is disguising itself as if it were innovative decentralization.

So, who the fuck would want to invest (gamble) any kind of significant amount into some kind of scam that could implode at any minute, if you do not monitor every single second of its various likely pumps and dumps?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

you are not investing you are buying, and buy a token that has a future tho. with a strong technology and a strong aim, that is long-termed Cheesy

Yes.. you have just defined investing.. if a person buys for the long term, then that is called investing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: