Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best currency to invest $ 1000 ??  (Read 1732 times)
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

When you ask questions like this people will answer based on the coins they hold in their portfolio.

Crypto investors for the most part have a biased towards what they OWN, there is a personal attachment for some.

Best thing to do is to do your own research and buy the ones you believe in.

With that said... XRP, XLM, TRON, ETH, EOS are BY FAR the best coins out there Cheesy
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

You can buy more than 1 eth, i mean this is a good and sure without no risk investment. Can doubke your money and become 2000$ when market back on healthy  orders. It is 100% guarranteed eth can back to its highest price for year 2017 and make this again this year 2018. Nothing to worry, we just only do sit and relax until that day come.

altofnurrohman

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

As I know BTC is the best cryptocurrency and ETH is the second best after BTC. Both coins have been tested and have proven themselves that they will survive and dominate the crypto market. I'm not sure there will be any other coins that can be like them. If you are going to invest, BTC and ETH are the best choice.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:13:54 AM

The most profitable way to earn on the crypto currency is to buy them and store them as a long-term investment. BTC and ETH are, of course, the most promising and reliable coins in this direction. But you can pay attention to Dogecoine Cardano Monero.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

first of all if you want to invest in crypto, be ready to lose or to win dont regret with your decision, so here's what you should do to have a high percentage to win in investing, you should study the movement of the price of the coin you're buying so that you can predict when to buy and when to sell
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:27:38 AM

Then I suggest you choose ETH, because ETH is currently at a very low price, and the blockage congestion of ETH is currently, and most of the time the blockage congestion of ETH is proportional to the price.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

I think you should have their own judgment, so that if you believe this enough tokens, you can hold for a long time, if you just listen to the opinions of others, so if the price fell sharply, so I think you will soon to sell them.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

I'm not sure you'll be able to get results as a beginner in investing. need a good analysis if you want to invest and if it indeed has a lot of science is certainly about what would you invest will not be asked again. certainly, it should know which ones are good for investment and is not and should learn more about it first. bitcoin and ethereum could be a great option but it will take time and strategy to be able to get the results of this investment.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

As a beginner I want to invest in one of the new digital currencies .. But with the abundance of these currencies became a choice is almost impossible .. I want advice from you .. What is the best currency can be invested by $ 1000 ??

Go to coinmarketcap then analyze a coin that has the potential to give you an advantage, I can not give you advice, only you can decide to invest in any coin, do not listen to others .. most important you research first.
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Probably the best source to choose from would be coinmarketcap top 20,  because in my opinion you can more easily a research those currencies which are already at the top, they would be more worthy of your money, and you can be more confident in them.
Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

It's your money, do research and choose, my opinion Ethereum is best for investment.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

my advice is the best currency to be make your $ 1000 investment is cryptocurrency and my suggestion is Litecoin, because investing only in Litecoin will make your $ 1000 useful.

vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

I will have to advise you to take some more time and learn about blockchain and crypto currency, this will help you to make good decision about your investment, relying on people opinion could make you lose your money.
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

My advice do not use all your money capital to invest on one coin. Divide for two or three coins. Because it will cover each other if there is a rise and fall of the coin price even if the price of your pump will get double profit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

I'm persuaded that everybody need to make their own excuses and there own decisions, but to suggest I can say that EOS is a quite good source of Investments right now in the middle of 2018, go and look on it.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice, but if you want to make more profit then Tron is the next option. Tron is now shifting networks from Erc-20 to the Blockchain technology network.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

to make a profit from this market you have only two options otherwise you are in for a huge loss.
option one is to remain a newbie but only stick to the safest option meaning bitcoin so that your risks are minimal and you can be nearly sure of  a better future of what you bought.
option two is to become a trading expert so that you can take advantage of the altcoin pump and dumps and make a lot of money.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

As a beginner I want to invest in one of the new digital currencies .. But with the abundance of these currencies became a choice is almost impossible .. I want advice from you .. What is the best currency can be invested by $ 1000 ??
I think it's reasonable and profitable to buy ETH. This is a good and prospective coin that is now cheap. And if you choose from new coins, then I would advise you to buy Shivom (OMX). It seems to me that this coin should grow in the future.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

There are a lot of altcoins that you can invest in. If you want to be safe, then the top 50 cryptocurrencies are your choice. If you want to make more profit margins, then the new coins are better! FT.ARP.BOX.BU!

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

The most suitable for attachments can be bitcoin, etherium, eos, neo or you can invest in other top altcoins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: