Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Eth value dropped now?  (Read 2242 times)
nhanlethanh20691

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Because eth is shitcoin  Cool
dTAPPO

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

Because eth is shitcoin  Cool
How can you say that ETH is shitcoin??

Eth is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It supports a modified version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction-based state transitions.

Just check it on wiki or official website of ETH
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:17:03 AM

Is it because Ethereum's limited capacity?

No, price drop of coins this past few months is because of FUDs. Many exchange have been hacked and it cause fear to traders and investors that's why they are in panic selling. One of supposed to be decentralized exchange has been hacked. Many people are doubting the security of exchange. We know that everything will come back to normal but we can't control what other people wants to do.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

I don't think that Ethereum has fallen, but all the coins are falling. It is better than Ethereum, because there are more altcoins and their value is close to zero, which makes people feel even more terrible.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

If there is a reduction in the price of the Ethereum, then this is exactly the manipulation or global decline of the market. The ethereum shows very good development.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

It has varied deeply on the less demand for Etherum and high supply which has caused several dumping activity by massive hodlers
Another factor is the fake ico devs who accumulated a lot of Etherum during their fraudulent activities only to sell cheap and ruin the steady market growth
boomshakalaka11 (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

It has varied deeply on the less demand for Etherum and high supply which has caused several dumping activity by massive hodlers
Another factor is the fake ico devs who accumulated a lot of Etherum during their fraudulent activities only to sell cheap and ruin the steady market growth

Cannot agree more on you
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

The market trend is down, all currencies can't escape, including bitcoin. Even if the market is not good, the trading volume of Ethereum has decreased. I think Ethereum has not declined. It still has a lot of people investing. Ethereum.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

Have you only seen the ETH drop? At present, all currencies in the cryptocurrency market are declining, and the currency boss BTC is also declining. I think you can learn more about the cryptocurrency field and learn more about the history of this industry. But you can rest assured that it will rise sharply soon!
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

The market is going down, investors are slack. If bitcoin gets back to 10-15k then I think all the altcoin will come back. I do not want to say anything more than we keep calm and do not cut holes if we are the holder. Volume of the market at this time very weak, please wait for money from other channels from the financial market poured into.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

As long as the whole market is dropping, it's normal that Ethereum will also drop. Just be patient, and have a portfolio that includes many coins(both the big ones, and some small promising ones). The market should recover sooner or later, because the blockchain technology is the future.

Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Have you seen the market ? the price falls not only on etherium but also on other coins ... this is a temporary fall
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

Ethereum and other altcoins will move based on the movements of bitcoin. This is just the nature of the market at this stage. Ethereum like bitcoin has scaling issues, and it is increasingly facing competition. Ethereum will overcome these problems in my view.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

probably because of the dump of the ether.
and most of them are from bitcoin, because all altcoins are based on bitcoin. In my opinion

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

That's not the cause, mainly the number of people interested and the pre-technical investment is declining in number!
Digital money needs a new start.
Karolina26

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

I do not see anything terrible in the fall of ETN, now the whole market has fallen and the etherium as well as bitcoin, but soon everything will be restored and we will see the growth of the etherium.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

If you look closely at the market, then it is not just the ethereum that falls, but almost all crypto experience the same thing. Suppose this is an opportunity to buy and own ethereum, because if the market recovers, then the price of ethereum will skyrocket.
Biklonicl

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

the market has been declining for a very long time and we are seeing only a drop .... I don't know why this is happening . but I'm sure it'll be over soon.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:35:36 AM

Sir, I don't recognize your idea, because when the market enters a bear market, the price of all cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Altcoin will continue to fall. This is a normal phenomenon, and these will resume when entering the bull market.
Tilisil

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

almost everyone is resting, it's summer now . this happens every year, waiting for the beginning of autumn, all return home)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: