Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Eth value dropped now?  (Read 2244 times)
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Absolute direct correlation between the price of bitcoin and other alts. Bitcoin in the drawdown - the ETH too, the ether is not alone in such situation. And the bear stage of the market is still standing. So we are waiting and don't panic.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Not only the ETH price dropped, is all the market and all altcoins or coin price dropped, the market have declined a couple months before, depression and many disadvantages in the crypto at this moment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

Market is in a bear condition at the moment, Ethereum is not the only coin dropping, other coins are also going down as well, even bitcoin is dropping as well, so it is a general problem.

Exactly the point. However, you in few weeks time we can expect a greener market I believe. Because with how the things are progressing in different countries, market should go up. Here in the Philippines, crypto currency is already being allowed, provided the strict regulation. In other countries, cryptocurrency legalities are also already being discussed. Things should get better soon.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

I think this is just a market trend. we see all crypto also suffered the same fate, down with sluggish market conditions. of course the eth to enter into the current market conditions. but no need to worry, it will get better soon.
true,
situations like this always happen and have become commonplace in crypto, do not be too pessimistic because the situation would be better

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
shabinmathew23

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

i think it depends on bitcoin when bitcoin price goes high eth also goes up Undecided
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

All coins in the market are heavily dropped. Just wait until it comes back.
Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

Any drop in the crypto currency is associated with certain events, so you need to find them from the very beginning. Even if initially it seems that the situation smells of fried, then under no circumstances can you panic and try to sell coins for the money that you are offered.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

Given the rapid development of technologies related to Ethereum and its comunity, and the fact that the SEC did not recognize the Ether as a security, it speaks in favor of this token.  However, the information note from Foley & Lardner says that 41% of respondents expect the crypto-currency market to collapse in the coming year.  This percentage is quite large and explains why the crypto currency market lacks volumes and there is no inflow of new funds.  Paradoxically, the fact, the expectation of people for correction in itself, creates a correction.  And after, the fact of falling quotes only feeds the investor's fears and confirms his pessimistic expectations.  Against fear there is one weapon, this is greed.  When the price makes a correction to those levels on which fear of loss will become weaker than the desire to earn, then it is possible to expect a true reversal on the trend.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

I guess price of bitcoin continues to fall down. More and more institutional investors are investing in and jumping here into this blockchain technology world. Hopefully the market will recover.
teksensei

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

i think it depends on bitcoin when bitcoin price goes high eth also goes up Undecided

Not always mate. All coins depends on btc price but eth is more self-dependent coin and it can rise and fall by itself

It's Shitcoin Cash!
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

not only ETH and the entire market is in a phase of decline..and ETH lives with an ongoing problem in their network,it is experiencing a strong overload and like to find a solution to the problems of network scale(
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

there are a lot of people spreading fud about ethereum and the PoS, that is one of the main reasons of why we are seeing it dropping so hard. But it is a good coin and i think that it will recover from this

Yeah!  You are correct,  those FUD did a lot of panic to eth  holders,  and again bitcoin is mooning,  y'all know that whenever bitcoin moon altcoins dump
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

a classic rules on altcoins especially ethereum is when bitcoin price going up ethereum will be down
and i see this old rules work in ethereum now,,
but in my opinion its only for a while my friend

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

this is just a big dump issue, this is not another issue for eth. because now the eth will still continue to run and optimistic eth conditions will improve because the eth will not be in a position slumped. this price drop is just a cycle that exists on cryptocurrency including eth.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

a classic rules on altcoins especially ethereum is when bitcoin price going up ethereum will be down
and i see this old rules work in ethereum now,,
but in my opinion its only for a while my friend
It is not only Ethereum will be affected, the entire market is dependent on Bitcoin price since from before. But base on my experience, when bitcoin goes up altcoins WI follow then opposite of what you have said.
For the current situations we have,  a lot of factors to consider and it is pretty hard to point out which one cause more.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:22:15 PM

Is it because Ethereum's limited capacity?

I have no update the price situation of ethereum as of now in the market but one tning i can says the price rise begin for the cryptocurrency the signal in coinmarketcap are now is in good situation.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

this is just a big dump issue, this is not another issue for eth. because now the eth will still continue to run and optimistic eth conditions will improve because the eth will not be in a position slumped. this price drop is just a cycle that exists on cryptocurrency including eth.

nope,
ETH becomes another shitcoin lately because its huge fees for every transaction,no significant progress in their development and too much drama(Drama Per Second)[DPS].
it also requires a lot of storage to sync it from the beginning which mean totally impossible for people to use it right now.
so why bother with it ? and moving up with another such as NEO ? or something similiar to that one.
i also hear a good news came from STRATIS a few days ago,so i assume it'll be huge in a few months time later.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Eth now has the growing numbers of contracts specially when it come to trading, but most of the traders have their own stand for how they handle decisions. That's why we see more fluctuating price, and definitely it made the price dropped always. Eventually after the falling value other traders also holds their coins and wait again for another price spikes, then day traders will grab small price increase profit.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

Is it because Ethereum's limited capacity?

Where put that information the market in good condition for the whole cryptocurrency and please give proof about your accusations for ethereum limited capacity, and can explain why is limited.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:59:29 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 12:20:37 AM by bitcoin31

Ethereum price now are good Now because the price of the bitcoin increased too.  I hope ethereum will continue to pump and not to  dump again. Ethereum price become very high after few years from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: