Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: an example of a year of signature's campaign  (Read 402 times)
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Thank you for sharing, I'm learning this lesson the hard way too: you have to really be picky about your campaigns - the number of coins don't matter if you can't sell them

maybe you should only join campaigns that have reached softcap and you can expect them to be listed soon?
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

Hi everyone,
i would like to share with you my experience of this year of signature's campaign.

I've decided to not sell the tokens i earn in 2018 before 2020.
Maybe i will use a different strategy with the token earned in 2019.

I will update this thread in the next months.

Until now, this is the situation:

token           start date    end date           n° token   initial values           current values        loss
livetree   08/01/2018    20/02/2018   8920,51   not listed anywhere   not listed anywhere   //
midex     20/02/2018    01/04/2018   7237,87   not listed anywhere   not listed anywhere   //
saifu            02/04/2018    22/04/2018   1383,576   not listed anywhere   not listed anywhere   //
xyo           23/04/2018    10/06/2018   628961   $4.701,48                   $1.459,82                -68,95%
jimbi           11/06/2018    running            

until now it doesn't seem a good situation, but i really believe that in the next two years those projects will really grow up.

Salut!

edit: i'm sorry, i don't understand why the table is not formatted...
In general, this should be very useful information for all of us. Such information about the behavior of tokens, which seemed promising in the conduct of the ICO, no one yet issued. As for the Jinbi campaign, this is a very interesting ICO, which is distinguished by the promise of very large payments. True, recently, they have reduced their payments by approximately two and a half times, but even after that they still remain decent. Also, the ICO team writes that their tokens will be provided with gold, and in a few years their price will reach almost a thousand dollars. So it or not, we will see if the ICO team soon fulfills its obligations to pay huge sums to bounty hunters, since this ICO ends in two weeks.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

I don't think that you have chosen the best bounty campaigns Wink.
Maybe Midex could have value in the future.
And why are you currently promoting Jinbi - for me not interesting ICO.
I'm wondering why you think Jinbi is a bad ICO campaign? I have seen many express suspicion about this ICO campaign only because they promise high payouts. However, I found no real evidence that this ICO team is fraudulent. In the absence of such information, it should be considered normal. In general, this project is quite interesting and differs from the others, if only by the fact that its tokens will be provided with gold.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

What I see is you have made efforts on your bounty participation. I'm sure it will be worth it. Maybe your in a lose right now but in the end, you have gain. I'm sure you already learn of lot of things in cryptocurrency by joing bounty programs. Cheers mate. Hold it.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

I advise you to invest in Socratus because there is a future for him
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

This experience is almost similar to what is also experienced by others. Sometimes, when you are determined to hold, you just have to do that wisely. I have also learnt my lessons, to know when to sell and when to hold.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

I think that long-term investments bring good profit. You have quite good projects. I also participated in XYO and I think that most likely I will sell tokens of this project, at least in a year.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
asdlolciterquit (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

You need to have some stable income in order to her keep your coins until 2020, without any withdrawal. But if you do then good for you I am really looking forward to see you what would you have from that.

well, yes, i have a regular job.

I have few time to follow crypto's world, generally i have no time for trade and follow the market.

Anyways, thank you all for your replies and suggestment. I will keep you updated.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

I can say a similar situation, but except for coins which are not listed on stock exchanges, I spent a lot of time on scam  campaign ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: