Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FlappyCoin][???] FlappyCoin is transforming! (We are still here!)  (Read 26733 times)
crike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:46:01 AM

Do you have any contact information? I want to start mining this bitch instantly. Even if you are selling, I would buy a shit ton of this.
Don't support this fake coin: no fair launch at all (goes against all our principles), it is likely premined to the extreme and it is just a straight dogecoin clone (same params, probably the best they could do).
Fair launch, no premine and 99 % of coins are clones these days anyway.

Anyway, never understood why people pre-announce stuff. Why not just launch when its ready?

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
einar300

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:48:10 AM

Do you have any contact information? I want to start mining this bitch instantly. Even if you are selling, I would buy a shit ton of this.

You can PM me or email at aszu [at] flappycoin.org

Once again, please ignore CLONE that has just been announced on this forum.
These guys refer to our website (www.flappycoin.org) on their github - we have got nothing to do with them, they just essentially stole our idea.

It is quite sad that we announced our coin well ahead of time to give everyone chance to participate and this clone suddenly pops out of nowhere... Sad
Don't support this fake coin: no fair launch at all (goes against all our principles), it is likely premined to the extreme and it is just a straight dogecoin clone (same params, probably the best they could do).

The ORIGINAL FlappyCoin is still in development, ETA for release is this weekend (15-16/02)

Do you have Skype or anything IM related? I want to mine this instantly, don't want any wait time. The second it gets released, I want to mine.
princecash

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:34:00 AM

ETA for release: 15-16/02, more details soon!! NO CODE RELEASED YET - BEWARE OF FAKES
Waiting to see this coin

aszu (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:00:20 AM

Do you have Skype or anything IM related? I want to mine this instantly, don't want any wait time. The second it gets released, I want to mine.

Don't worry, before the coin is released we will update this thread with the EXACT time when the mining start, so everyone can start at the same time - not like in some other (khem khem) cases.
einar300

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:42:05 AM

Don't worry, before the coin is released we will update this thread with the EXACT time when the mining start, so everyone can start at the same time - not like in some other (khem khem) cases.

What they all say, if you had dropped the premine this would be a goldmine, I do understand that you guys want to earn a bit, but you should have the same fight as us, and mine with everyone else.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:47:33 AM

wtf?, now we are launching the same coin twice

maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 11:48:58 AM

wtf?, now we are launching the same coin twice

lol, read another FLP thread - a lot of butthurt from both sides  Cheesy I understand both of them, situation is really atypical

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
aszu (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:12:15 PM

What they all say, if you had dropped the premine this would be a goldmine, I do understand that you guys want to earn a bit, but you should have the same fight as us, and mine with everyone else.

NOTHING from the "premine" will be going to us, ALL will be given to the community. We have got some innovative faucet in development and need this premine to make it sustainable.
aszu (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:22:22 PM

lol, read another FLP thread - a lot of butthurt from both sides  Cheesy I understand both of them, situation is really atypical

It is actually quite simple. We announced the projects ahead of time (I know it was a mistake now) - wanted to be fair with community. They decided to use our name and release a half-baked 100% DogeCoin clone before us...

They even tried to steal our identity. They changed most of this stuff now, but their readme on github still refers to our www.flappycoin.org website!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cofxqs.jpg

Personally I find this really devastating and discouraging.
But don't worry - the release will happen soon, we are working now as hard as we can to get the coin out.
maxsolnc

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 12:37:33 PM

It is actually quite simple. We announced the projects ahead of time (I know it was a mistake now) - wanted to be fair with community. They decided to use our name and release a half-baked 100% DogeCoin clone before us...

They even tried to steal our identity. They changed most of this stuff now, but their readme on github still refers to our www.flappycoin.org website!

Personally I find this really devastating and discouraging.
But don't worry - the release will happen soon, we are working now as hard as we can to get the coin out.

This is just some kind of 'wild competition', nothing more.

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
VelocityCoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:11:08 PM

Flappy Coin the Game available now for Windows PC and is available to download now.

http://velocitycoin.com/games.html

Enter our High score competition here http://velocitycoin.com/forum/index.php?topic=568.

shadypepe

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:11:47 PM

How about you implement the flappy bird game into the wallet and you mine coins by playing the game similar to how Huntercoin is?

i pitched in this idea a few pages ago. dev said he is working to find someone to code it. and no it's not a stupid idea, at the very least it's a faucet that's just 100 times more addictive than a captcha

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
shadypepe

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

outch the other thread has way more posts, lets go there and tell them their coin is fake

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:06:33 PM

Lol another flappycoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464743.0
The other coin has spoken to the flappy bird developer:

We are a group of developers in Vietnam. We contacted the owner of Flappy Bird game and
he granted us all the rights to publish this coin using resources from the Flappy Bird game.
Any other third party uses the resources is considered illegal.
hackformore

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:10:59 PM

Nice, but exist other FLAPPYCOIN too.
PoolNetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:13:35 PM

To be fair, their account was created 3 days AFTER this PRE-ANN was posted.. But I guess they got there faster, unfair by them but I guess there isn't much you can do about it.
gaba

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:11:20 PM

Interesting topic. There are many FlappyCoins just like dollars; USD, CAD, AUD... 

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
aszu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:20:23 AM

Just to remind you, the ORIGINAL FlappyCoin is scheduled for release THIS WEEKEND.
Watch this space!
bitcenturion

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:29:45 AM

This is shite
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:58:45 AM

What is wrong with people anymore?  Stealing each other blind!!! So now the devs have to be careful about pre-ann??? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: