Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FlappyCoin][???] FlappyCoin is transforming! (We are still here!)  (Read 26733 times)
aszu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:34:28 PM

What is wrong with people anymore?  Stealing each other blind!!! So now the devs have to be careful about pre-ann???  

I agree, it is quite bad. But don't worry, we have got plans to differentiate ourselves from the 'fake' coin and deliver something unique.
We are still here and NOT giving up - it is actually the opposite, we are now full of new strength and ideas.
shadypepe

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:59:39 PM

What is wrong with people anymore?  Stealing each other blind!!! So now the devs have to be careful about pre-ann???  

I agree, it is quite bad. But don't worry, we have got plans to differentiate ourselves from the 'fake' coin and deliver something unique.
We are still here and NOT giving up - it is actually the opposite, we are now full of new strength and ideas.

very good attitude! when are you going to launch?

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
aszu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

Today if everything goes according to the plan. Stay tuned!
coinhash

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:09:56 PM

New dedicated flappy coin!  

http://flappy.hashrapid.com

Pre-registrations are now open.

HASHRAPID.COM - Hand Picked, Only the Best FLAPPY | COINO | MINT | TOPCOIN | RUBY | WOLONG PANDA
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:44:24 PM

Today if everything goes according to the plan. Stay tuned!

Do you have any exchanges lined up?

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
sowen69

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:43:19 PM

Hashrapid pool owner, could you check your settings - getting started details seen wrong(stratum+tcp://fast-top2.hashrapid.com) and I logged in with the same details as my top2.hashrapid.com details, didn't need to create another account Sad
zeukin

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:21:35 PM

This is retarded. Two flappycoins. I suggest you take down this project or rename it to something else not because I like the other one best but it will hurt this one as well as the other one, leading to confusion and both will be going nowhere. You have more chances if you renamed it to something else. Just something to consider.

Also This is not the " original " flappy btw. I don't understand how you claim yourself to be one. It's bound to have more than one developer thinking about releasing a flappy-inspired coin.
coinhash

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:22:02 PM

Hashrapid pool owner, could you check your settings - getting started details seen wrong(stratum+tcp://fast-top2.hashrapid.com) and I logged in with the same details as my top2.hashrapid.com details, didn't need to create another account Sad

Sorry, it's been updated now.  You can point your miners to the new stratum address in the getting started.

HASHRAPID.COM - Hand Picked, Only the Best FLAPPY | COINO | MINT | TOPCOIN | RUBY | WOLONG PANDA
aszu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:42:51 PM

We are affected by unexpected delay, but we do everything we can to release the coin over the weekend.
This post will be updated well ahead of release to give everyone a fair chance to participate in the launch.
aszu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:53:57 PM

We now have got a bounty for a pool (3500 FLP). Let me know if you are interested in running a pool for FLP!
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:18:34 AM

This is retarded. Two flappycoins. I suggest you take down this project or rename it to something else not because I like the other one best but it will hurt this one as well as the other one, leading to confusion and both will be going nowhere. You have more chances if you renamed it to something else. Just something to consider.

Also This is not the " original " flappy btw. I don't understand how you claim yourself to be one. It's bound to have more than one developer thinking about releasing a flappy-inspired coin.

+ 1

I think a rename would be best at this point (Other coin is already established and has a nice website)
nbphuoc

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:22:27 AM

Winner comes first, you can't blame that someone stole your ideas while your coin don't any something special except late launch.
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:31:42 AM

Why not rename it Fappycoin ? You know its catchy.
aszu (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:07:39 AM

We are seriously discussing rename, however if we give up the name, it would be a bit like admitting defeat to these thiefs/scamers. They are unethical people with a very dubious morality and we do not want to "reward" them in any way.
coinsmany

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:13:30 AM

We are seriously discussing rename, however if we give up the name, it would be a bit like admitting defeat to these thiefs/scamers. They are unethical people with a very dubious morality and we do not want to "reward" them in any way.

Yep, It does suck.  But at this point, it might be the best option and you might come out still in a great position.   Re-branding, to set yourself apart.  Otherwise,  it's not good with 2 exactly the same.  Look at panda,  1 will always go away.  

This has a great logo and appears great devs,  just re-brand and launch with great features(a real coin, by real devs)  I bet it will do well, as you have some loyal users here.
xcoin_nick

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:24:59 AM

Good luck with your shit coin! Sure that I will never touch on your coin Smiley
byteflush

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:27:18 AM

Is this something like NYAN/NYN war all over again?

124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:43:09 AM

Look at it like an iteration, not defeat.  I believe you are right in considering a rename.

If you don't rename your coin, your efforts in promotion may lead people to the pools of the 'other' Flappycoin and you will lose support. I applaud your tenacity in holding true to your vision but the truth is that "first movers" normally have and try to keep the upper hand and market share.

I suggest you use this hype to get your team together and use this as launch pad for a newly named coin.

Best of luck!

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
tygarbyte

Activity: 300

4mnth old Miner :-)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:46:30 AM

flappycoin 2.0  Grin

I mine therefor I am Smiley - WIN : WcLLYcZfHQAMMVwiaAtMECZQh1YfCPw88g
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:20:25 AM

Hi guys, americanpegasus here. 

I'm a notorious supporter of the crypto community, and I just now caught up on all the drama that's been going on with your coin vs. the 'fake' coin.   Shocked 

Let me give you some honest advice, and it's not going to feel good:  They have won. 
It's not fair; it's not right, but they have permissions to use the flappy name and have the 'flappy' motif going everywhere.  They even registered the subreddit before you www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin and they have captured your momentum.   

This fight is over, and now we have to face the truth: You worked hard on your coin, and it's not fair to give up now.  But you will be wasting your time to release this as 'flappy coin'. 

But I have an alternate solution for you because I like to be the good guy of the internet. 

Call it CandyCoin [CANDY]   

I am not a developer so I have no hope of ever launching my own coin.  But I know a good thing when I see it, and I can see you have done a lot of work with this one.  So don't give up; just rebrand. 
I have even gone ahead and registered the subreddit for you guys (www.reddit.com/r/candycoin) and the user name candycoin on Reddit. 

I'll happily give you full control of that subreddit if you decide that you want to go this route.  Branding is important, and so many good brand names have been taken already. 
I'm not asking for anything in return; I just hate to see you in such a poor situation! 

If you don't like CandyCoin, I have two more ideas for you to rebrand as.  Since the failure of Coinye, we are in need of another urban branded crypto.  Enter Bling, otherwise known as BlingCoin. 

Bling-bling baby!  Smiley 

Ok, last one.  We have a few animal alts, right?  But you know what we don't have?Huh?  A fucking dinosaur coin.  That's right.  Get your butts ready, because here comes REX COIN, a crypto 65-million years in the making: 

I also have reserved the subreddit for these coins as well (that I will be more than happy to turn over!). 

Let me know if you like these ideas; I would love to help you guys out - you seem very well meaning.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: