Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with dividends?  (Read 226 times)
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

CET is now one of the best dividend paying token. The profit currently is about 0.5% of total holdings daily. That is going to decrease a lot with more people buying the CET token but that would again boost the price a CET. The early adapters are going to profit anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetLove

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

You might want to check out some of the DPOS coins like Lisk, Ark, Onz, Oxy and LWF.

When you hold them and vote for forging delegates in the wallets you will get daily or weekly payments.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I am more interested in paying some dividends given by Kucoin because there we will continue to get dividends every month and most importantly Kucoin often hold events so as to add some of the assets we have, but what about pundix they also give us dividends every month maybe as well as other references to spread your funds.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

So I am interested in spreading out some of my $$ into altcoins that pay dividends I heard about coss and kucoin shares (don't like the idea of keeping it on the exchange) but is there any other coins that pay you dividends similar to how these two coins work?

Maybe you are looking for something like Minexcoin/Minexbank. You can park your coins for certain period of time and get some extra coins for doing that. And the coins stay inside your own wallet.
While in theory it sounds good, in the reality the USD (or BTC) value of those coins was not doing great this year. There are promises for new development (even release of cards soon) which sound good, but please do your own research before investing your money.

I think another aspect on this would that it the parked coins could possbily be affected by the change in the value of dollars. so the price can go up or down. It's basically just holding your coin and putting it in a bank to earn a little bit of interest.
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

So I am interested in spreading out some of my $$ into altcoins that pay dividends I heard about coss and kucoin shares (don't like the idea of keeping it on the exchange) but is there any other coins that pay you dividends similar to how these two coins work?

Maybe you are looking for something like Minexcoin/Minexbank. You can park your coins for certain period of time and get some extra coins for doing that. And the coins stay inside your own wallet.
While in theory it sounds good, in the reality the USD (or BTC) value of those coins was not doing great this year. There are promises for new development (even release of cards soon) which sound good, but please do your own research before investing your money.

I have been following Minexcoin since Sep last year. I found their concept interesting at first but then saw the price spike from almost 1$ to 60$ which was funny cause the main characteristic of Minexcoin is a low volatile coin.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

You're asking a very good question. I also want to have a passive income from cryptocurrency. Because there are a lot of risks in trading. I advise you to study the neo coin better. It's always nice to get income without doing anything). But you must understand that passive income is unlikely to bring a lot of money.

pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

This is a very interesting topic. I also want to earn passively. I learned a lot of new information.

Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

I suggest you invest in trading tokens from the huobi exchange, HT. Grin
Because HT can vote in the list plan, it will receive some bonuses from the token team on a regular basis.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

Yes, even I heard of them somewhere in Kucoin exchange where the altcoins traders are given some kind of interest or dividend for holding their tokens for a particular period of time. Apart from them i have also came to know about the miracle tele token which is a telecommunication project which will give you interest on weekly basis for staking their crypto tokens and i am personally holding them.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

I contemplation added appear on this would that it the parked specie could possbily be bold close to the average in the bill of dollars. so the bill go up or down.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

Kukoin concept of dividend sounds good and they pay you promptly if we hold those coins for a certain period of time. I have bough some Kucoins and earned some dividends like benefits there. I don't know any other coin as like this coin gives dividends but I'm sure there will be some competitors for this coin and we need to search for those to earn some bucks just holding their coins.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Now you can buy at a bargain price in 0.1 $ LCS coins from the project LocalCoinSwap - the first exchanger that will distribute all income to coin holders, , starting in february 2019. The price for ICO was 0.4 $, coins are sold on the HotBTC.
Arrbuzz

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

of course it will be good if you can split in half one half to invest and the second half to cash out to this need to strive to earn on this
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

Kukoin concept of dividend sounds good and they pay you promptly if we hold those coins for a certain period of time. I have bough some Kucoins and earned some dividends like benefits there. I don't know any other coin as like this coin gives dividends but I'm sure there will be some competitors for this coin and we need to search for those to earn some bucks just holding their coins.
I like the Kucoin exchange. I trade many coins. And dividends are paid regularly. But the practice with the coss is negative. The system is very uncomfortable.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

Hi i bought 700 miracle tele tokens and i rceive 11 euros this month
theres the proof
https://imgur.com/a/icb9g6H

and theres my mew receiving it
https://imgur.com/a/OHgTa2O

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: