Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much to get big profit with trade bitcoin  (Read 481 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

It really depends on your budget. 0.1 bitcoin will do but if you have a large money, go for 1 btc then wait for it to reach the peak season for crypto and you'll surely have a big profit.
Yeah forex is better option because it gives your amount a safe place where you can’t be just worried about it. If things aren’t going in your favor, don’t just worry. Forex wouldn’t let your coin down and you could be patching up very soon with high prices. This choice must be made after selection of your coin. Do proper research and then go for one thing. Good luck everyone.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

It really depends on your budget. 0.1 bitcoin will do but if you have a large money, go for 1 btc then wait for it to reach the peak season for crypto and you'll surely have a big profit.
Yeah forex is better option because it gives your amount a safe place where you can’t be just worried about it. If things aren’t going in your favor, don’t just worry. Forex wouldn’t let your coin down and you could be patching up very soon with high prices. This choice must be made after selection of your coin. Do proper research and then go for one thing. Good luck everyone.
Forex trading also come with it own inherit risks and I don't think forex trading will make you risk than bitcoin or cryptocurrencies trading.  I have spend years trading forex am I lost my investments more than 10 time but since I come to cryptocurrencies I have make a lot of profits.  I have made many money from bitcoin trading and I think you just need to apply few technical and news information in other to be able to make money.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

I think around one hundred thousand dollars will do and it is good enough amount to get a big profit with a trade of bictoin
because i know my investments is in the good hands because the company of bitcoin is trusted to the public.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Forex trading also come with it own inherit risks and I don't think forex trading will make you risk than bitcoin or cryptocurrencies trading.  I have spend years trading forex am I lost my investments more than 10 time but since I come to cryptocurrencies I have make a lot of profits.  I have made many money from bitcoin trading and I think you just need to apply few technical and news information in other to be able to make money.
How much what to get big profit? If you are asking how much investment is needed to earn big profits then obviously the higher the investment the more will be the profits. But a higher investment also involves more risk that you can lose a great amount of money. So you should find out that what amount of money you can safely invest in the market that your emergency or lifestyle is not affected if you lose your money.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

I think you should have at least 0.5 btc to get big profit but it also has a big risk if the price goes down. this is a 1: 1 investment between loss and profit, full of risk and can get big profit too

logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Hi

Anyway, how much average to get big profit trade with bitcoin?
I think that with $ 100 you could have benefited from bitcoin trading, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, so to be able to trade successfully you have to plan Always put stoploss and always adhere to discipline, you can be successful transactions.

You also need to constantly monitor the bitcoin price to be able to prevent the case of bitcoin prices drop sharply.
sebo.k

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

In the cryptocurrency business there is no consistent profit you can be sure of. It depends on a lot of factors to determine if you can profit or even loses.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

Bitcoin is any time to up and down. So wait for the price down. Then start the trading. It good future investment. Wait for the price increase. Time is important of this process. Trade the bitcoin on time. Hold the bitcoin long time. Then wait for the price increase. It any time to high the price. Market place is help to choose the bitcoin and get the price information in the market place. It time to acct. It good for the people future saving.
So don't live and loss the bitcoin. Before invest check the market price then invest.
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Forex trading also come with it own inherit risks and I don't think forex trading will make you risk than bitcoin or cryptocurrencies trading.  I have spend years trading forex am I lost my investments more than 10 time but since I come to cryptocurrencies I have make a lot of profits.  I have made many money from bitcoin trading and I think you just need to apply few technical and news information in other to be able to make money.
nobody can say what is bottom level and what the peak level, but one thing is clear that selling on high and buying on low should be your policy when you realize that the price increase a little bit you can sell your coins and when the price falls more you can buy more bitcoin. Your investment cap is also a factor for earning huge profits. The more you invest the big will you earn.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

There is no limit for investment in bitcoin to start trading with. You can even start from some satoshi. Gradually your investment will increase as the price increases. Affective trading will make you able to earn more and more money in short time. It needs experience and skills to be successful trader in short time. Big investment will give you big profits.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

You cannot quantify easily the amount of profit you trade with bitcoin because there are many factors on how to compute it. The amount of your investment, the value of bitcoin and the value of the altcoin.

lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

for bitcoin trading it seems it depends on your trading capital, for me personally still very little because i only have very little trading capital. I bitcoin trading is not too sure because the price is too expensive and the movement is very slow.
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

talking profit, it depends on how much you invest, the higher investment the bigger profit, but you have also ready for the risky, because always in trading there's a dump and pump. be wise enough while your doing this.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Normally it depends on how much you are willing to invest considering its volatility. I understand you already know how risky investments in bitcoin is. I would suggest you consider other promising coins and do not concentrate on bitcoin alone to earn more profits. And try earning bitcoin without buying it using your fiat money by joining bounties, airdrops, faucets, mining and other means to avoid big losses in case luck won't be on your side.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Hi

Anyway, how much average to get big profit trade with bitcoin?
I think that if you have enough experience and knowledge then the profit from bitcoin is absolutely easy and you do not need to invest much to be profitable. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and this is the opportunity for you to trade bitcoin. I think you only need a minimum of $ 100 to have been able to trade bitcoin.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

let's say that's i scalping bitcoin with 1000$ with leverage. I think i can manage like 1-5%/per day. So that's was like 50$ and i risking my 1k for only 50$. that's if i do a day trade.
but if i just invest bitcoin and just keep it for a few years. Probably bitcoin will 2-3x from the current price (this just speculation).

Any capital will do just fine, the problem was how you gonna manage your fund, are you gonna risk it with day trading or just gonna invest it (hodl)
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

This question can not be answered, since everyone has an absolute different profit earned on the crypto currency. With what risk do you want to invest money? The more money you invest, the more profit you can get.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

I think to make a profit forecast when investing is very difficult so as a trader must be ready to accept any future risks and try not to emotion when the exchange rate of bitcoin has not increased in order to anticipate the occurrence of losses.

Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

1% per trade, that is all what i am aiming for when i am just trading, that is a very good number and let's be honest, one percent per trade is more than good if you think about it. 2 or 3 per day and you would make a lot of money
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

the most effective truly beneficial thing I see in this thread is the bubble watch (and I realize that its really not right essential analysis, but it's my responsible satisfaction). 99% of the rest of the stuff right here is complete horseshit, however, bubble watch and the day by day discussion thread preserve me coming back.

for the document...trading once or twice each 6 months with bubble watch isn't always similar to day trading each little-perceived cycle. moreover, i stay skeptical that even looking to trade the 6 month bubble watch might be extra worthwhile than clearly buying and maintaining over the long time (say the next 10+ years)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: