deinitely - 9 (42.9%)
nope - 1 (4.8%)
diversify - 4 (19%)
sell btc for bnb - 3 (14.3%)
sell bnb for btc - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT Does everyone think about HOLDING BNB???  (Read 386 times)
Jetblack01 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

I just want to know everyone elses opinion.  Im planning to HODL more bnb instead of BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

I just want to know everyone elses opinion.  Im planning to HODL more bnb instead of BTC

Well BNB as I researched it, it comes from one of the papular exchange and since the coin itself is papular and starting up for a new generation of altcoin. This is a gamble for investment and since it has 100 assets on rank 11 this could be posible of a good investment with good future.

But still I always remember when I take my money out from the pocket bank  it is a gamble to get rich or to get low but basing on the researched I made for now its safe.

Bitcoin buying BNB why not its up to you Smiley and last if I may please do remember that when investing make sure you invest in it but you must be ready for a lost. Invest on what you are ready to lost.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Well holding BNB in my opinion will never gonna hurt since it is the currency of #1 exchange at the moment, but I will definitely not favor it over BTC for a lot of reasons, BNB is consider to be local utility toke/coin and is only useful inside Binance and until this moment  it have no value outside it . While holding BTC is clearly the way to go , in the times of huge dips those kind of tokens like BNB appear to be more unaffected like all other crypto . For me I only hold BNB to pay fees and in bad times if needed I temporary switch my holdings to USDT .
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

The coin is good and very stable. It makes sense to buy it as a middle - term investment, but a good news background will continue until the exchange Binance all right. While it is in the top 3 and is actively expanding its customer base. Will see.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I will hold that 500 BNB because I got some reffrals and I want to get 40% of my refferals commission, it's the only reason I'm holding BNB, it is not very useful coin, since every one can make multiple accounts on binance when ever the commission of using BNB has been zero after 4 year, I think binance must ask for kyc and fight again duplicate accounts if it wants BNB get pricy!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

I think bnb is a coin that has a good market and has good potential in the future, if I have a little money I will buy it and hold it until the end of the year if its price goes up high
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

BNB is an excellent coin for investment, during the past year it has only grown, thanks to the success of Binance. And it will grow, taking into account the latest news about the expansion of Binance to the Fiat market and the opening of additional branches. I can also add that the BNB allows you to successfully engage in trading on Binance, since despite the constant growth of the coin, there are periods of Pamp and Damp on the chart.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

Bear in mind that the trading rewards gained from holding BNB will reduce over time, but I fully expect Binance will introduce a new bonus system for holding BNB. It has grown steadily through the bear market for the last 6 months, and will continue to do so as long as Binance continues to grow.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

I agree with the opinion of the majority, the BNB token is a good event and when the bull market goes on it will make a big profit. They say that soon there will be a decentralized exchange of bills, if a token is entered on it, it will give it huge growth. We will continue to observe!
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

I just want to know everyone elses opinion.  Im planning to HODL more bnb instead of BTC
If you are a trader that have an account in binance exchange and can refer other people it will benefit you from holding binance coin and they doubled the reward few months ago, read this https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004047051-Binance-Doubles-Referral-Rewards But personally I wouldn't hold it, first of all holding a cryptocurrency in an exchange for a very long time will be a very risky move, so what if the exchange gets hacked. I would still choose to hold Bitcoin than any other coin in the market for long term. For me BNB is just good for short term trades and benefits from referral, other than that I don't think that it will be big but who knows maybe I'm wrong.
abc_crypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

BNB I think it will grow in the long term, as it is a token of the fastest growing crypto exchange, but it's better not to sell all your bitcoins to buy only BNB.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

I think bnb coin is good and very positive
But you need to be smart about it

Make the trades and get your profits at almost instant
Don’t hodl too much
Don’t sell too hurriedly
Don’t buy when it’s too expensive

Make the perfect strategy and utilize it
Good luck
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

Wow , thankyou everyone for all of your opinions.  Ive been watching BNB make some moves lately.  They are in the #1 exchange spot right now.  They are listing as pairs in other exchanges and recently opened up a 2nd exchange taking fiat. 

The other factor is I dont know if I beleive BTC is going to moon to 20k by the end of this year or next year.  This is truly my own opinion.  I beleive it will increase from todays price and go thru some heavy volatility but no more hopes of 100k BTC for me. 

Ever since I started "GAMBLING" on Bitmex and watching others SHORT BTC while I continuously "BUY during the DIP" I cant see BTC going parabolic to 100k.   possibly reaching 10k though after several rocky months.

Please jump in on this.  I appreciate everyones opinion.   And please dont beat me up for my opinion. Wink

NOw after reading this, I think the volatility is getting to me, LOL
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

I think it's a good choice for long term holding Smiley. It's own cryptocurrency of Binance exchange so I think it's a really good choice to choose because Binance IMO is the best cryptocurrency exchange at the moment so I think BNB has very high potential in the future Smiley. Don't worry about anything if you're really going to invest in BNB Smiley
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Hold bnb. You will not regret it. Bnb has set the bar rolling for all other exchanges with their own tokens. I think it still has room to go higher than its current price. Holders will reap the benefits when the bull season begins

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

other than for using it to cover some fees then none not worth holding especially its price is too high if it would also share some of its profits then it would be worth holding for a long-term.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

I've been holding it for quite a while. It's done very well during the crash. Obviously should still diversify though.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

The only key to anwer your question is when you are seeing binance has a very very well development and huge popularity among the crypto traders. With huge volume and it can generate a lot of revenue to the binance team and then they can burning the token gradually and this will give direct impact to the price of token.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:23:55 AM

I've been holding it for quite a while. It's done very well during the crash. Obviously should still diversify though.

yES, I am still diversified.  I cant imagine holding only BNB in my portfolio and nothing else.  =) I think because it did so well during the crash and Ive been with them since they first started with just a few coins, Im a little bit more inclined to hold more of their tokens today. 

While BTC and everything else took a nose dive, BNB stayed pretty strong in comparison.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

bnb is really high now so i think base in development that's a good for investment

hold or save some for future and then do day trading because there's no assurance in future

another thing don't risk big money for investment here in crypto
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: