Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PumaPay?  (Read 138 times)
bitbitP (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 06:17:21 AM by bitbitP

PumaPay is a promising alternative to traditional payment methods, that is likely to disrupt the way people and businesses send and receive fiat money and cryptocurrencies.

They have already raised more than 100M! What do you think it will happen next? do you think we  (as consumers) can use this on a day to day basis?

*Update*
Please see the links to their website and whitepaper below:

https://pumapay.io/

https://pumapay.io/docs/pumapay_whitepaper.pdf

Telegram Group: https://t.me/PumaPay
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

There is not much to say, there are thousands of projects that claim to be bridging the gap between crypto and real applications, yet they don´t have the right partnerships.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
bitbitP (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

Hi thank you for sharing your opinion. Would you care to elaborate on the 'right partnerships' ?
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

It looks like a good project.
However, in the current bear market of cryptocurrency market, I am very worried that they cannot successfully complete ICO crowd-funding.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

It's certainly a good project and they have raised a very important amount of $ during ICO. I partecipated in twitter bounty managed by Amazix and community is big. However times are hard for ICO these months let's see if they will develop project like roadmap said.
bitbitP (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

i agree. hopefully they will be listed on some exchanges soon
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

Here the project has collected more than 100 million dollars and where they have given this money? For such money, hundreds of projects can be developed that will be much more useful than this.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

There is not much to say, there are thousands of projects that claim to be bridging the gap between crypto and real applications, yet they don´t have the right partnerships.

Even tho I’m a newbie at crypto
I have that most of such projects ends up as scams and that is not good enough

The author of the post should probably drop off heir website link and whitepaper link too
Maybe to stock up the worth of the thread
Thanks
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

PumaPay was an out right money grab. The only reason they raised so much money was because most of their marketing was focused in japan where people have no idea about assessing the token economics of a project.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

Even tho I’m a newbie at crypto
I have that most of such projects ends up as scams and that is not good enough

The author of the post should probably drop off heir website link and whitepaper link too
Maybe to stock up the worth of the thread
Thanks
As a newbie you do really have that kind of humor which is definitely right where OP do really post up sufficient or relevant links that will be related on such claims
so that readers would have easily checked it out towards the project by giving out the link to WP or just even on the site and with that way they might read up and possible to be interested on the project but basing on their aim there are hundreds of project that do have the same projected plans and most of them do failed out.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

Though i did social media bounty for them but i feel 100M is so much for a project like that, If they are going to build hardware devices for the project it would have been a different case, But 100M? That's too big for dApp

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

I have heard of PumaPay and i have done little research on it. It is a good project with great future prospects. The project might be huge
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

This is website of what you're talking to, right? As I can see that it's a very successful project. Collected more than $100m for their ICO project I think that amount of money can help them develop their project really quickly. In my own opinion, I believe in this project and I think that they can do something special in the future Smiley
goatpo

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

They raised over 100m usd and the Bounty was low so I think tokens will not lose value on 1st day when they hit Exchange.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

My opinion about PumaPay will develop after I see the implementation of the road map, and as for me personally - when and how generously they will pay for the Bounty. I want to wish good luck to the PumaPay team)))
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

They have already raised more than 100M! What do you think it will happen next? do you think we  (as consumers) can use this on a day to day basis?
they have got a lot of money from token sales, pumapay should be able to do many things with that but you have to be patient to use it your daily life, wait until their product is in full performance after that pumapay payment protocol also need adoption to allows all users to use the products in their daily lives

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

We can say that the platform is a completely decentralized and universal payment system.  The project offers an impressive range of services within the same platform, which is not at all surprising why the creators managed to collect such an impressive investment so quickly.
bitbitP (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

【New Token】PumaPay(PMA)will be listed on CoinBene on August 12th 2018 https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/856
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

PumaPay is a promising alternative to traditional payment methods, that is likely to disrupt the way people and businesses send and receive fiat money and cryptocurrencies.

*Update*
Please see the links to their website and whitepaper below:

https://pumapay.io/docs/pumapay_whitepaper.pdf

Telegram Group: https://t.me/PumaPay

I participated in this project and can not say anything bad. Good team, sympathetic collective of people. Tokens with the bounty sent on time.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

Puma like this is a normal project, but they are something that is delayed with the listing of the largest stock exchanges

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: