Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Paper-cuts's cartoon  (Read 2364 times)
outing (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 07:50:12 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2011, 03:25:51 PM by outing

It's   very   funny  !  and   it's  very   cheap  !  It is no more than two bitcoin!
 I prepared for everybody is some Chinese paper-cut art!   It main is made by paper-cut animation  .Of course you only buy a beautiful paper-cut also is right choice . If you like it, just leave a message to me .
Thank you very  much !
I hope that we can cooperate happily!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2011, 10:29:31 AM

First, what are you selling?

Second, most western people dont have QQ.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 03:54:58 PM

thank   you  very   much  !  I do change!
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 09:42:29 PM

I'm not quite sure what I'd be getting, but I just got my first two Bitcoins from mining and I'm ready to make a purchase. So what do I have to do to get one of these?
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 02:22:02 AM

I'm not quite sure what I'd be getting, but I just got my first two Bitcoins from mining and I'm ready to make a purchase. So what do I have to do to get one of these?
i  will give  you  a  address that you can find your commodity . Or you can give me your mailbox, I send it to you .
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 03:11:08 AM

Ok. I sent you a message.
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 05:34:47 AM

Ok. I sent you a message.
ok , I have send to you , Please note to check . thank you !
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 06:34:45 AM

Is this the same thing as how the initial South Park cartoons were made?

If the company does stop-motion (定格動畫) kind of recordings themselves (and not rip stoff from the internet), I might be interested in letting them do some work. If they do it properly (read: good quality) then they might make enough to pass their course.

Outing, contact me (by PM) if you are interested in doing this work for me to discuss my work and a price.
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 07:15:48 AM

If the company does stop-motion (定格動畫) kind of recordings themselves (and not rip stoff from the internet), I might be interested in letting them do some work. If they do it properly (read: good quality) then they might make enough to pass their course.

Outing, contact me (by PM) if you are interested in doing this work for me to discuss my work and a price.
yes . I have to tell you, I honestly can only do some simple paper-cut !  But I can give you some other good video, of course, the video I made it myself. This is to reflect our bedroom life! You can learn about Chinese university life. thank you  so much !

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 08:23:58 AM

yes . I have to tell you, I honestly can only do some simple paper-cut !  But I can give you some other good video, of course, the video I made it myself. This is to reflect our bedroom life! You can learn about Chinese university life. thank you  so much !

I was not talking about the paper-cut part, but more on the stop-motion part. If you can do that, you can also do time lapse recordings.
Which is what I'm interested in. I would like to have a few video's that track the germination processes of seeds from (Chinese?) plants over 3 days after germination. Your company needs to make a set up for this (during the night the light needs to go on for a short time to make the next picture), do the recording (1 hour interval, should be automated) and post process editing (make a movie out of it and put some music in it).

Here is an example of what I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTJ3qD1ikk
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 01:16:58 PM

yes . I have to tell you, I honestly can only do some simple paper-cut !  But I can give you some other good video, of course, the video I made it myself. This is to reflect our bedroom life! You can learn about Chinese university life. thank you  so much !

I was not talking about the paper-cut part, but more on the stop-motion part. If you can do that, you can also do time lapse recordings.
Which is what I'm interested in. I would like to have a few video's that track the germination processes of seeds from (Chinese?) plants over 3 days after germination. Your company needs to make a set up for this (during the night the light needs to go on for a short time to make the next picture), do the recording (1 hour interval, should be automated) and post process editing (make a movie out of it and put some music in it).

Thanks for your kindness! I can't promise that he would be able to meet your requirement, but I can try. I hope you give me this opportunity! thank you !
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 02:16:59 PM

can you give me your Email adress ? i want to send to you a video about it .
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 03:40:52 PM

I send you a PM (top of the page, "My messages") with a bit more details on the info I would like to have from you, see if we can get a deal.
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 04:04:37 PM

I send you a PM (top of the page, "My messages") with a bit more details on the info I would like to have from you, see if we can get a deal.
  The time now in our here is twelve o 'clock . Tomorrow we have lessons to be
 Therefore, please allow me to rest after answer to you again. Good? Thank you!

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 04:07:33 PM

You're funny. I send you another PM. Have a good rest and a good school day tomorrow.
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 04:14:31 PM

You're funny. I send you another PM. Have a good rest and a good school day tomorrow.
  ok  thank  you  so much !
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 04:53:01 AM

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEzNzgyMjQ4.html
outing (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 05:32:41 AM

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEzNzgyMjQ4.html
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 08:19:28 AM

Hi outing,

Those are nice, but not what I asked for. If you can give this level of quality I will be happy, but I think there is some miscommunication here:

I want your company to MAKE to movie (get some seeds, sow them, do the recording, edit the movie and send me the result).
NOT to send me a movie of the same thing other people did. I can find those things on the internet myself.

I know these things take time to do properly, but that's why I will pay you for this.

Please reply on the questions that I send you yesterday in the PM.

Cheers,

BioMike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: