Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Honoring Satoshi The Founder Of New Bitcointalk And Users Merit Award  (Read 236 times)
cryptoking33 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:32:55 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 12:54:54 PM by cryptoking33
Merited by cryptotycoon33 (5)

Do you know that Satoshi Nakamoto with a Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3 is the creator and founder of Bitcointalk forum; a community where all fans of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency(Altcoins) meet to discuss different issues about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, altcoins, blockchain technology , ico. etc. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcointalk  Satoshi created and posted his first message in 20th November,2009.  His first welcome message to the community can be read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5.msg28#msg28. You may be wondering why his bitcointalk profile ID is #3 and not #1. The first bitcointalk profile account was Admin account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1, It is worthy to note that the account with #2 does not exit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2, however the user with #4 was one Sirius with a custom title;Bitcoiner, a Sr. Member and not a Hero member and that baffles me. This guy was last active on the forum on January 06,2018. My question is why? Since the founder created Bitcointalk forum in 2009 the forum has grown to million users and more and more are joining the forum every day. I want to use this medium to thank the founder; Satoshi Nakamoto and the fellow developers for giving us the opportunity to join the forum and earn a living through bounty campaign. I want to suggest that we give honor to Satoshi Nakamoto on November 17 every year and Bitcointalk management should reciprocate to all active users of the forum with free usable Merit to enable member improve in rank. What do you think about it? I want to hear from you. Comments from all members will be highly appreciated! Thanks

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

Are you sure that satoshi from the forum is the very founder of bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto?
I don't believe. Do you know why?

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Are you sure that satoshi from the forum is the very founder of bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto?
I don't believe. Do you know why?

of course it's him, check the account's threads, it's about bitcoin progress, releases etc

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

That is some research, and initiative. Rumor or otherwise, honoring a personality like that, specially for crypto users, should be a personal honor.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

You bringing this up shows how astute and intelligent you are. This is a good topic and truly honour should be given to those who deserve it. He truly deserves it.
icestar001

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

I think this is a good idea athough it needs to be approve by admin  Undecided
minefreak

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

I would also thanks Satoshi Nakamoto for all this. Thanks a lot.
Scrotal

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

It is really cool to go back and read through all of Satoshi's interactions with other developers on here. I don't know if Satoshi was one person or multiple people but it is a really cool part of history to be able to go back and read how he decided to do what he did and how he took the input of others into account. I encourage everyone to go through his messages on here and read through them, you are reading through the thoughts and ideas that changed the world forever. I think this initiative is a great idea.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

This brief research about Satoshi is quite amazing and tends to redirect out attention to the history of how we began our journey to changethe world to a better place. He has giving us a place in the life of the living and honor should be accorded to him in this little cryptocurrency space. Government should thank him for creating jobs to the unemployed citizenry of the world and leave fighting his legacy. Thanks
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

If this is the real Satoshi then I would like to thank him for this awesome invention. Because of you many people are getting financially stable. Many organizations are raising their fund for their project. You basically bring a new era to our world.
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

I think this is an excellent initiative. Now to increase your rank on the forum is extremely difficult because nobody is willing to share merit...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: