Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've been waiting for bitcoin transaction for 4 hours+... WTF???  (Read 394 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

What the hell is happening today, does SegWit address got infected with some spam shit or what? Waiting for over 4 hours really starting to piss me off!

Reference: https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/tx/b89dee0a8c4a86010bc6d7e85a1fdd2ce68144b0323f5d49a569024ac0a6b3f8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staceyrita

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

I also experienced what you experienced.
my transactions on etherscan already 1 day ago unfinished (pending)
its estimation time is not clear, because it increases every minute.
I have asked their marriage but they are only bialng to raise the cost of GAS. but I use 50GWEI.
bitlegacy209

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

maybe bitcoin network is slow again i remember when i have to wait 5 days
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

This happen before and the fee is very high how but for now the transaction fee is cheap but lets see how they will update it. I experience it before that it takes almost 24hrs before I recieved the confirmation.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

What the hell is happening today, does SegWit address got infected with some spam shit or what? Waiting for over 4 hours really starting to piss me off!

Reference: https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/tx/b89dee0a8c4a86010bc6d7e85a1fdd2ce68144b0323f5d49a569024ac0a6b3f8

Patience, I have experienced this kind of thing, it takes 2 days to be able to transaction. these occurrences usually to holding dump from people, therefore transactions experience obstacles. Things like this serve to keep the price of coins in the market.
so be patient, your Bitcoin is sure to arrive.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

You used a transaction fee that's pretty low, but that transaction would still get through. It's just that we currently have unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain that's higher than normal (currently at 9433 Unconfirmed Transactions as we speak). Make it a habit of how congested the blockchain is before deciding on your transaction fee; as times like this, you definitely would want to use higher fees.

https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/unconfirmed-transactions

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

You used a transaction fee that's pretty low, but that transaction would still get through. It's just that we currently have unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain that's higher than normal (currently at 9433 Unconfirmed Transactions as we speak). Make it a habit of how congested the blockchain is before deciding on your transaction fee; as times like this, you definitely would want to use higher fees.

No. I never get to put the transaction fees myself. I made the transaction from the cryptocurrency exchange - CoinBene!
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

I'm going through it fast. I am using a xapo wallet / Perhaps this is the reason. I and at the end of last year when the waiting queue for confirmation of the transaction was large there were no problems with transactions but the price was really high. I guess it always does. To win one, you have to sacrifice the other.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

I also experienced what you experienced.
my transactions on etherscan already 1 day ago unfinished (pending)
its estimation time is not clear, because it increases every minute.
I have asked their marriage but they are only bialng to raise the cost of GAS. but I use 50GWEI.

Ethereum transactions have nothing to do with the bitcoin network, you do understand that no?
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

It's better to pay for a higher transaction fees a services will become faster we can be sure of our processing method that is safer and reliable we should give to our customers a good and nice accommodation for them always trust us.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Maybe the network is being distracted or there is another problem, but it is boring and annoying.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

This is not the first time happened that delay.
i remember before when bitcoin was on its peak value.
transaction were all delayed. some gone for days.
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

No. I never get to put the transaction fees myself. I made the transaction from the cryptocurrency exchange - CoinBene!
Oh. Yikes. There's pretty much nothing you can do about it then. Anyway, your transaction now has 2 confirmations.

It's better to pay for a higher transaction fees a services will become faster we can be sure of our processing method that is safer and reliable we should give to our customers a good and nice accommodation for them always trust us.
It depends. You want it asap? Pay higher fees. You don't mind waiting longer? Pay lower fees.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

I think there is a problem with your digital wallet or bitcoin wallet, maybe there is a maintenance or something that doing or updating in your online wallet. Don't be mad if there is problem in your digital wallet, it is online and anytime maybe there is malfunction. Always think positive, don't upset yourself. Use other online wallet than waiting for your digital wallet. There are many digital wallet, make sure that you are using legit online wallet.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Same thing happened to me before and I just got tired of waiting so I just waited until it appeared on my wallet the next day. Control your emotions because worse things could happen if you cant control it or if you can contact the support that might help too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

I think there is a problem with your digital wallet or bitcoin wallet, maybe there is a maintenance or something that doing or updating in your online wallet. Don't be mad if there is problem in your digital wallet, it is online and anytime maybe there is malfunction. Always think positive, don't upset yourself. Use other online wallet than waiting for your digital wallet. There are many digital wallet, make sure that you are using legit online wallet.

You obviously don't know whats happening here. The transaction is already on the blockchain, just as OP said as he/she provided a transaction ID link. It's just not confirmed yet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Oh. Yikes. There's pretty much nothing you can do about it then. Anyway, your transaction now has 2 confirmations.

It depends. You want it asap? Pay higher fees. You don't mind waiting longer? Pay lower fees.
The transaction finally went through after waiting for over 6 hours at last. Angry
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

The transaction finally went through after waiting for over 6 hours at last. Angry

Welp. Just take note that that's a huge downside on using exchanges. Most of the time you really can't choose your withdrawal fees on exchanges. So unfortunately that's something you just have to deal with.  Undecided At least you already have your BTC though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

For a Segwit transaction that may be a bit surprising. that's why Segwit was made for fast and making micro transactions faster and cheaper. well i think Bitcoin's network is on a traffic again..

Since when was Segwit for micro transactions? LN is for micro transactions, not segwit itself. Also, to take advantage of segwit's faster speed, the wallet should be using a segwit address. Whereas the sender wallet is using a non-segwit address as seen on the transaction link.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
geopard

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

Often the network is loaded or a small commission can be selected. I once when the network was loaded translation took 11 days.But all is well received.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: