Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PERFECT COIN  (Read 263 times)
perfectcoin2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

A cryptocurrency Perfect Coin (PTC) is an electronic currency. This currency is like the Dollar, but it exists only in the digital world. Also, Perfect Coin (PTC) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. You can transfer Perfect Coin (PTC) to anywhere in the world as long as it is connected to the internet.
Name: Perfect Coin
Coin abbreviation: PTC
Explore: https://explorer.perfectcoininfo.com/
Githublink:- https://github.com/perfectcoincore/perfectcoin/releases
Decentralized
Peer-to-peer network
None institutions or governments
Maximum Coin Supply: 10 Million PTC
Coin algorithm scrypt: x16s
POW block reward: 5 PTC
Block spacing: 2 mins

How Does It Work?
The Perfect Coin is a digital currency that relies on computer networks to tackle complex issues, in order to verify & record the details of each transaction made. Perfect Coin (PTC) is a digital currency makes use of technology that is decentralized so as to allow the different users to make payments that are secure and also, to store money without necessarily using a name. The expenses charged of this cash are likewise very low and this m akes it an exceptionally dependable alternative when contrasted with the regular money. They are decentralized in nature; they can be gotten to by anybody, dissimilar to banks where accounts are opened just by approval.
beinspiredteam

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

I appreciate this project.
so, is there any airdrop or bounty program ?
djoma

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

pool?Huh mining?Huh
_Memento_mori_

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

A cryptocurrency Perfect Coin (PTC) is an electronic currency. This currency is like the Dollar, but it exists only in the digital world. Also, Perfect Coin (PTC) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. You can transfer Perfect Coin (PTC) to anywhere in the world as long as it is connected to the internet.
Decentralized
Peer-to-peer network

How Does It Work?
The Perfect Coin is a digital currency that relies on computer networks to tackle complex issues, in order to verify & record the details of each transaction made. Perfect Coin (PTC) is a digital currency makes use of technology that is decentralized so as to allow the different users to make payments that are secure and also, to store money without necessarily using a name. The expenses charged of this cash are likewise very low and this m akes it an exceptionally dependable alternative when contrasted with the regular money. They are decentralized in nature; they can be gotten to by anybody, dissimilar to banks where accounts are opened just by approval.

Little information
djoma

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

fix it pool. payouts are not working
_Memento_mori_

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

fix it pool. payouts are not working
A rotten coin.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Decentralized
Peer-to-peer network

How Does It Work?

Coins of the etherium, working on the network of block-air-etherium, have an increased attractiveness for investors due to efficiency and flexibility. The average processing time for transactions on the etherium is about 14 seconds compared to bitcoins, transactions on which can take up to 10 minutes.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

It is called the perfect coin but it doesn't really sound perfect for me, I really never get's interested towards a coin that only prefer its name to be perfect, But don't get me wrong There are just little information towards it and if I would get further details towards it I might change my mine, Because right now the mind set would be all cryptocurrency are just the same, They aren't making much progress in building up and taking a lot of time to increase their value to be on a par level with other coins.

But If I would see this coin to be worthy then I would just invest and don't take my advise if you don't really know the coin well because I am not a financial advisor and you are the only one who could help yourself.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

Decentralized
Peer-to-peer network

How Does It Work?

Coins of the etherium, working on the network of block-air-etherium, have an increased attractiveness for investors due to efficiency and flexibility. The average processing time for transactions on the etherium is about 14 seconds compared to bitcoins, transactions on which can take up to 10 minutes.
coins that are perfectly owned and capable of generating greater benefits in the future. so with the presence of coins that have such potential is perfect to have. such as Ethereum coins is very good when viewed from aspects of its development.
djoma

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

https://mineptc.com/member/login/signup/PTC331185
djoma

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

if you are a normal project manager, then why did you transfer from your pool only to your own address and did not send to others. 4000 coins were extracted and not paid for by the pool but sent to their own address. Return the stolen goods to work addresses
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

The only positive thing I see about the project is that it is not another ICO coin, recently POW coin seems to be going to extinction because of ICOs. If the developer(s) want this to be near perfect, it requires alot of work to be done.
Kimphat12

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

Need a pool.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

The perfect coin is it still at the ICO stage or it is already listed on the exchanges? looking at what you listed about the coins, i don't see any unique thing the coin has that other existing coins in the market does not have. you can prove me wrong?
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

The perfect coin is it still at the ICO stage or it is already listed on the exchanges? looking at what you listed about the coins, i don't see any unique thing the coin has that other existing coins in the market does not have. you can prove me wrong?
There were already many altcoin with the same idea like this token(perfect coin as what the dev called it). However we don't know what this token (PTC) have store for us. Maybe PTc are better in terms of partnership, team, marketing etc.
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Really i dont know how that works, how anyone can select a tiker for name the coin in exchangues, but im sure you are using a tiker "PTC" that you cant use becasue is in use of other coin (PesetaCoin), more, more time ago of you think in have a coin, they are in exchanges, and ofcourse, your coin never go to that exchanges because the tiker is in use "for years".
Here i left you the ANN of the coin im talking for you can know how much time is in market, how much exchanges you cant go in, and why you must think in do a swap for changue tiker ASAP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809867.0

Craig Wright is Satoshi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: