Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will survive enemies it has created ??  (Read 1698 times)
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

bitcoin is the father of the entire crypto, maybe he will survive fiat money, but I do not think he is the last and only acceptable. It is rather a milestone in development. it was once a barter exchange, then gold, money, bonds, digital currencies emerged. Everything ends sometime and is replaced by something else. Era crypto will only enter its golden age. BTC also has not shown everything yet. Hodl.

pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

I think all of them remain on their own paths, and only certain people who have bitcoin thinking will replace all forms of world currencies.
however, that is impossible because before bitcoin was born, the currencies of these countries already had value first.

Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

Bitcoin is trying to eliminate US Dollar, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and credit cards, anti-tax

How will Bitcoin survive the many enemies it has created by declaring itself a revolution in payment system and decentralization??
Everything can happen because now the market is very shaken, and can give almost any, and we are not influenced by this, because we decide it and we do not. Tongue Huh
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Bitcoin is not an enemy of the dollar or the existing monetary system, it is a logical continuation of it...Remember the evolution of the form of money:)
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Bitcoin is trying to eliminate US Dollar, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and credit cards, anti-tax

How will Bitcoin survive the many enemies it has created by declaring itself a revolution in payment system and decentralization??
Well I do believe that Bitcoin will be able to survive in the upcoming future as it has a very high potential. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Well, just because Bitcoin is based on the philosophy of decentralisation it doesn't mean that it is against the players of a centralised system. These are two separate forms of payment and everyone has a right to choose the payment method which is convenient for him. There are some limitations in the additional centralised payment system and hence Bitcoin along with blockchain technology came up with the solution to those issues resulting in the optimisation of the process of transferring values from one point to another. We will see cryptocurrencies gaining popularity among fund transfer industry but it won't destroy the traditional system at all.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

I do not consider fiat money and other currencies to be an enemy of btc in the current situation since these fiat currencies such as USD,EURO, Pounds etc. were already evolving before btc was introduced to the community. Fiat money represents a currency of every nation while btc does not represent any country but it represents independently as the first digital currency that happen to be a currency for investment and as a payment system. BTC has been in the market for 9 years and with this I could say that it had already survived a long time ago.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

It might. But it will take time probably. This is the scenario I wanted to look out this time around. Will bitcoin triumph and became the first currency for the world?
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Bitcoin is not an enemy of the dollar or the existing monetary system, it is a logical continuation of it...Remember the evolution of the form of money:)
If Bitcoin is indeed the enemy of the US dollar I think the US government would have already destroyed it by any means but they don't actually see it as a threat and they have rather accepted and regulated it which means that they have a new revenue stream that wasn't there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will survive all the problems and troubles that he will face. it will win and be the number one crypto currency in the world. I think it will be the greatest achievement in this field. He is our future and he will leads us in the next years that are coming.

cathalary153

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

I still do not think they are the real enemy of Bitcoin and with Bitcoin's time will also be accepted by them. I think that's the other way around. Bitcoin can have all the features that fiat has but not the other way round .. btc is king! If the need to hold more Bitcoin investors, I think these coins will continue to grow. Bitcoin will continue to grow with better technology.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

currently what is needed is not hostility but cooperation in the economic field is better to develop without hostility and most importantly security and security in investing with crypto currencies
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

I think that yes! I believe that it will be strong and it will allow us to earn good money.To my mind, this is the best way to survive and btc will rule the market of crypto for the long time
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

Now we can observe that Bitcoin does a very good job with this. Moreover, he is more confidently moving forward.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

It will survive with the help of the people who believe in true decentralization and its ideals. It can increase its fangs through increasing adoption, which of course happens with the continuing development of it. Same can be said for alts which have fairly good ideas.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Maybe bitcoin belongs to those people, who run dollar, euro, taxes exc. Then they will raise it to the top of all of this things if they want to. We don't know exactly.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Bitcoin is a digital coin, not their enemy, the euro dollar and other currencies are real currencies and are used in direct payments, eyes meet.
Bitcoin is used in electronic payments, indeed, it is finite and valuable that can be exchanged for fiat.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Bitcoin can not do that. US dollars in particular and flat currencies generally hold very important positions in daily trading in the world. You can not buy food at a small Bitcoin store.
Bitcoin is strongest when it stands on the flat in terms of popularity and ease of use, not unique in the market.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

I don't think bitcoin is trying to eliminate them. But he wants to prove that they can all function as one money. This does not mean it will destroy them, but it must be acknowledged that it is a strong opponent.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

All these depend on you and me. We must stand firm and stay with what we believe in. So many people are waging war against bitcoin because of the fact that it will liberate people from financial bondage. It is amazing that the majority of the people who are now enemies of bitcoin also benefitted from bitcoin in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: