Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will survive enemies it has created ??  (Read 1698 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

Bitcoin is trying to eliminate US Dollar, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and credit cards, anti-tax

How will Bitcoin survive the many enemies it has created by declaring itself a revolution in payment system and decentralization??

This is a very positive statement which gives life to bitcoin but honestly for now as I have seen it, bitcoin doesn't have the potential to really replace the main physical currency. I do like the idea and your support for bitcoin but bitcoin cannot stand alone because it exist with those things you mentioned backing it. Without the real money bitcoin would not have been as it is. People accept it because it can be exchange back to fiat currency. How would a person be so happy about it without really having it exchange back to fiat? I think that is the main reason why people are really investing, - "that is to gain more money out from bitcoin".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

I think that bitcoin was created entirely for other purposes:
1. Complete anonymity of the system.
2. Transparency and security of the system.
3. Decentralization.
4. The ability to not only exchange, but also to get money.
Bitcoin didn't declare himself a revolution and an enemy of fiat money. Your imagination has gone too far.
What we see now is just progress. Throughout the history of mankind, there have been people who considered any progressive thoughts that differed from the reality of that time as hostile. Thanks God that there were normal people who were not afraid of discoveries and development. Actually, thanks to all these normal people, we now have so many benefits of civilization.
So don't be so conservative and negative.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

Bitcoin will survive and will be top in the world.
currency is the main issue here and we are a moving technology in a fast phase.
we should never forget that FIAT is the main thing to make our world go slow.
we will have the best for this later in the near future.
I believe bitcoin  has a great influence in the world of digital currency. I believe bitcoin has done tremendously well since its introduction, I don't see fiat currency as an enemy of bitcoin but a great addition to facilitate the future where digital currency would dominate the world in terms of finances.
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

No matter how strong bitcoin is , I think they can not completely eliminate other enemies such as U.S dollar , Euro... because of government. One government still limit , the enemies of bitcoin are protected, they will never die
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

Big banks are buying crypto. Stock exchanges are listing crypto funds. Billions of U$ are flowing into crypto daily.

Are all these big players wrong?

Sir Richard Branson gave an award to a crypto project recently. Is he dumb?

I don't think so. Btc will survive, no matter what.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Bitcoin is trying to eliminate US Dollar, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and credit cards, anti-tax

How will Bitcoin survive the many enemies it has created by declaring itself a revolution in payment system and decentralization??
First of all there is two different things in the world commodity called centralization and decentralization so all the fiat currencies including US and EURO are centralized the other silver and gold are decentralized just like the cryptos but Is that the bitcoin created to eliminate all of these? I don't think so but satoshi created this coin just to fight against the centralization and banks which are making us become their slaves because if inflation.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

your own mindset that makes it difficult.
bitcoin has no enemies, bitcoin is a digital currency and can be traded or invested. for dollars and euros or other currencies will remain as long as traditional communities use them.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

Bitcoin will surely survive ,all we need to do is bring in more people into crypto space ,the more people are using bitcoin the more the value will be increasing every day and I'm not against other currency as euro ,usd ,we need fiats as well

marcelinamilk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

I think it is the other way round. Will the fiat currency, will the banks survive when bitcoin starts gaining its popularity and main adoption? Bitcoin can have all the features that fiat has but not the other way round.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

human factor. it is up to the support from people. people will start abandoning dollar for Bitcoin if Bitcoin provide better security and stability. If not, both will continue to co-exist.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

Dont know where did you read about this but its not true some people just think of this because bitcoin is decentralized and thats what they want to happen but bitcoin is not aiming to eliminate fiat, etc.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

if only all countries receive crypto on the government and its financial system. then everything you mention will slowly disappear. but now the government is still using all agreed transaction systems and bitcoin is still floating on the government.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

I personally do not see your list as enemies to Btc adoption. Btc is just a digital currency and I think its only enemy is the government. If it is legalized, all the list you have made is irrelevant.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

The bitcoin definitely has some great enemies as you've mentioned here, but I think all the bitcoin enemies are trying to make profits from the people. And now, people are making profits from bitcoin. You see, solving this equation is simple because all bitcoin enemies that are trying to milk people are either the government or large corporation.   

Thus, the government and corporations always want to milk people by centralizing things while the bitcoin and other cryptos are trying to decentralized things to make people free from the greed of the governments and corporations.

People are the only thing that will the decide the future of bitcoin and other cryptos too, and all I can see is the massive adoption coming, very soon Grin 
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

eliminating fiat currency is very unlikely to happen the possibility of cooperating in improving the economic system to be better and more developed whether a technology is created hostile to each other
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

Look, the affair is of course yours - but I reason like this:

Situation 1. The course for a valid year hangs in place. In this situation, the asik is unlikely to even pay for itself, since the complexity will increase, whatever one may say. If you suddenly needed cash, you also sold the coins at your own. With the asik it will be more difficult, it is already a boo, and most likely there will already be new, more powerful models.

Situation 2. The course falls, we will allow percent on 30%. If you bought coins - you have two options - either to fix the loss (if we assume, you urgently need a fiat or you predict that the price will go even lower and want to jump out of the train), or walk to the victory. With the asyk, I also think that it will be hitting, because Chinese manufacturers of iron ore whatever they like, and adjust prices for the rate of the cue ball, and the price it will be 3 rubles per market day. And even in this situation, I think the complexity will grow, if not so rapidly, but still.

Situation 3. Pamp. If you had coins, you just made a profit when, in your opinion, there will be a pullback or at a comfort for yourself% profit. Asik you are likely to sell at a profit, too, but this is not a fact. If a couple of years pass before the pampas and new models come out, the price will fall to the floor. Coins in two years will not be less, and no one will say that they are)))

That is why I make a choice in favor of coins. However, I have one more plus - I’m not just holding, but also trading, so there is an influx of coins through trade.

Sorry, that maybe a little confused explained, because of me the scribbler is not very)
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

It's going to take a long shoot for Bitcoin to actually take over the aforementioned currencies. The first step is to gain mass adoption, which is still hanging for a while now afterwhich then how much do people use it as a means of exchange of goods and services. Aside that, I don't see anything happening soon.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

eliminating fiat currency is very unlikely to happen the possibility of cooperating in improving the economic system to be better and more developed whether a technology is created hostile to each other

Right. And where did it came that bitcoin is trying to eliminate these.established methods anyway? I don't think satoshi nakamoto whoever or whatever he is, meant anything like that to happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

I don't quite agree with you regarding the "enemies" of bitcoin you've listed. Btc was created as a payment option for people who want more control of their funds, but not as a substitute for bank cards and other financial instruments. Yes, decentralization seems to be a big problem for governments that cannot track the transactions of their citizens. In this way, the biggest enemy of bitcoin is people who use it for illegal purposes like money laundering, weapons, drugs and so on.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

I don't think bitcoin is an enemy of fiat and the banking system. Because in my opinion, bitcoin and blockchain technology are part of technological developments in payment systems

you are wrong Bitcoin is against the banking system and not fiat currency, as their are so many flaws in banking system which makes so many loss to the users which is why cryptocurrency and blockchain technology came to existence and now banking system are getting worried.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: