Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Invest TIME & Earn CRYPTO  (Read 2392 times)
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Is it like freelance exchange but related to crypto?
If so, what are your competitive advantages? seems good

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Really cool platform, how long have you had a working platform?
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

Basically you are just saying work for it, because anything thing that you are working on then you are investing time and trying to earn from that thing. I do agree though, bounties and airdrops are a really good way for you to invest your time and effort into in order to earn some free coins. This way you do not have to worry about investing your own money in it.
potraviny

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Really interesting platform, thanks for sharing. I have signed up and there seems to be a lot going on! Keep up the good work.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

I'm confused, are you a bounty platform like bountyhive? Or an airdrop site like airdrop alert?
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

This is an ICO introduction post huh.
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

When did you guys have your ICO? I'm really liking the platform and assuming the ICO has been and gone.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

This appears to be a great stage where individuals great make great utilization of their chance, while being certain that are making great profit. I might truly want to see a few audits from individuals that have attempted it and will share their declaration, since it has truly turned out to be tiring for those of us who invest such a great amount of energy in strings and by the day's end, has nothing to appear for it.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

Crowdholding is a crypto co-creation platform that allows you to give feedback and ideas to crypto startups who are looking for validation, innovation and to grow a community and in return the user receives tokens for their feedback and most importantly can have their voice heard.

We have over 21,000 signups, over 40 different projects and we are growing everyday, this article will show you:

Step 1: How to sign up to Crowdholding.
Step 2: How to edit your profile and add your wallet address.
Step 3: How to make your first comment on a task.
Step 4: How to withdraw your cryptocurrency

Step 1 — Signing into Crowdholding

Firstly go to our website, https://www.crowdholding.com where you will be greeted by our homepage. Once here, simply click on the top right hand corner button “Sign in / up”

Once you click here, a pop-up will appear on your screen where you will be able to sign up through your Facebook or Gmail. We will not post anything, we just found that it is the easiest and quickest way to create an account for our users.

Simply select which option you would like to continue with and click “Continue with…” and your account will be created!

Step 2 — Editing your profile and adding a wallet address

Now you have created the bones of your profile, it’s time to customise your profile and add a wallet so you can transfer your tokens after giving responses to tasks! To do this, click on the top right once you are signed up / into Crowdholding. You will notice that now instead of the “Sign up / in” button you can see a picture and your name. Click on the arrow by your name and select from the dropbox “Account”.

Once you have click on “Account” you will have numerous fields where you are able to input information about you.

Your Pitch — A quick sentence to describe yourself
About — A more detailed description about you.
Skills — I.e. Marketing, Sales UI
Social — Your social media accounts
Wallet Address — The wallet address where you will send your earned tokens

We advise you to fill out all fields and you can choose your privacy settings by going into “Settings” in the drop down menu where “Account” is located. Now you are ready to start co-creating!

Step 3 — Start co-creating by commenting on tasks

To start, click on the “Home” button on the top of the website, this will take you to the main page where there will be the tasks from the startups.

On this page, you can scroll down and find a task that you like. Also you can use the filter to find tasks / bounty campaigns.

Once you have found a task you want to comment on, click on the task and you will be taken to the task page. On the task page you can see what the reward is, when the task expires and other comments from users. Also you are able to upvote responses and make a comment yourself. Remember the better the response, the more stake your receive out of the pool.

Withdrawal Process

After the tokens appear in your account, you are immediately able to withdraw them to your personal wallet. As long as you have at least 500 YUP on your account, you can automatically transfer tokens to the wallet address of your. When you want to move some of the tokens you have earned, then just click on “Withdraw” in your account page. You will see a confirmation page like the one below. Make sure the data is right and then hit “Confirm”.

The process begins after this and a transfer animation just like the one on the picture below would appear.

This should not take too long and then you will arrive at a page confirming the transaction. You can just click “OK” here and go back to your profile page.

After that, the status of the transfer will change to “Started”

Make sure you earn enough tokens by submitting great feedback to the task on our platform. Once you have enough cryptocurrency in your account, you can then withdraw directly into the Ethereum wallet address you have linked to your profile. Crowdholding is introducing the world’s first time-for-token platform designed to support and participate in the growth of businesses.

Have any questions? You can send a message to us via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Crowdholding/), or chatting with us on Telegram (https://t.me/Crowdholding).

This appears to be a wrong thread. This is Altcoin Discussion Forum, whereas it looks more like Services/Offers/etc. A moderator should do a re-check on this one,
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

Bounties are worth of time. There are some good Airdrops too.

I love Bounty program over airdrop. Enjoy
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

Looks a very good project, I've just logged in and can see tons of tasks and bounties. They have over 60 projects already and by the looks of it, they add 2 new ones a week at least.

I think if they keep growing at such a fast pace (according to their social media posts they have hit over 20k signups when in in March they were at 3k which is on average around 3.4k signups a month and it should only snowball with more and more users / projects).
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

I have just gone onto your websites, and I love your new automised Facebook sharing bounty that was put up today. I've never seen anything like it, truly innovative!
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

We have a new bounty at Crowdholding. Log in and use our new automated sharing feature! Earn tokens for spreading the word about Crowdholding through word of mouth marketing!

Click here to get started - http://bit.ly/2MH0g7r

phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

We have a new task at Crowdholding. Log in, give feedback to Aerum and earn crypto for your responses. 

Click here - http://bit.ly/2C05uHx to get started!

repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

I really like the project, you just have to keep growing in startups and users to keep growing. I really think you should focus on getting established tokens as it would draw their communities onto the platform.
hladjakovlk

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Interesting, it seems (from logging onto your platform) that you also do co-creation as well as bounties and airdrops. I really like that you cater to multiple groups of people and allow people to earn crypto through investing their time, rather than from their wallet.
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Very cool, just joined your platform. I love that you have bounties, airdrops and tasks. There's something for everyone!
kingofhearts69

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Great platform, I like that you are aiming to bridge the gap between co-creation, crypto and bounties. So I log in, leave my suggestions and get crypto for them? Crazy I have not heard about your platform and you have over 25k signups, as the crypto world is still very small. Do you pay for adverts?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Great platform, I like that you are aiming to bridge the gap between co-creation, crypto and bounties. So I log in, leave my suggestions and get crypto for them? Crazy I have not heard about your platform and you have over 25k signups, as the crypto world is still very small. Do you pay for adverts?

Thanks for the question kingofhearts69,

Yes that is correct, your input is saved to your profile, once you connect your ETH wallet to your profile (Which you can do in your profile settings) you are able to move tokens from your profile to your wallet.

We are growing through growth hacking and word of mouth. We believe that they will always be more effective than general ads.
monolokcrypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

Cool platform, what date did you launch the platform? It's so far advanced than other platforms, finally an ICO from 2018 showing some promise!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: