Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Invest TIME & Earn CRYPTO  (Read 2741 times)
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Crowdholding is a crypto co-creation platform that allows you to give feedback and ideas to crypto startups who are looking for validation, innovation and to grow a community and in return the user receives tokens for their feedback and most importantly can have their voice heard.

We have over 21,000 signups, over 40 different projects and we are growing everyday, this article will show you:

Step 1: How to sign up to Crowdholding.
Step 2: How to edit your profile and add your wallet address.
Step 3: How to make your first comment on a task.
Step 4: How to withdraw your cryptocurrency

Step 1 — Signing into Crowdholding

Firstly go to our website, https://www.crowdholding.com where you will be greeted by our homepage. Once here, simply click on the top right hand corner button “Sign in / up”

Once you click here, a pop-up will appear on your screen where you will be able to sign up through your Facebook or Gmail. We will not post anything, we just found that it is the easiest and quickest way to create an account for our users.

Simply select which option you would like to continue with and click “Continue with…” and your account will be created!

Step 2 — Editing your profile and adding a wallet address

Now you have created the bones of your profile, it’s time to customise your profile and add a wallet so you can transfer your tokens after giving responses to tasks! To do this, click on the top right once you are signed up / into Crowdholding. You will notice that now instead of the “Sign up / in” button you can see a picture and your name. Click on the arrow by your name and select from the dropbox “Account”.

Once you have click on “Account” you will have numerous fields where you are able to input information about you.

Your Pitch — A quick sentence to describe yourself
About — A more detailed description about you.
Skills — I.e. Marketing, Sales UI
Social — Your social media accounts
Wallet Address — The wallet address where you will send your earned tokens

We advise you to fill out all fields and you can choose your privacy settings by going into “Settings” in the drop down menu where “Account” is located. Now you are ready to start co-creating!

Step 3 — Start co-creating by commenting on tasks

To start, click on the “Home” button on the top of the website, this will take you to the main page where there will be the tasks from the startups.

On this page, you can scroll down and find a task that you like. Also you can use the filter to find tasks / bounty campaigns.

Once you have found a task you want to comment on, click on the task and you will be taken to the task page. On the task page you can see what the reward is, when the task expires and other comments from users. Also you are able to upvote responses and make a comment yourself. Remember the better the response, the more stake your receive out of the pool.

Withdrawal Process

After the tokens appear in your account, you are immediately able to withdraw them to your personal wallet. As long as you have at least 500 YUP on your account, you can automatically transfer tokens to the wallet address of your. When you want to move some of the tokens you have earned, then just click on “Withdraw” in your account page. You will see a confirmation page like the one below. Make sure the data is right and then hit “Confirm”.

The process begins after this and a transfer animation just like the one on the picture below would appear.

This should not take too long and then you will arrive at a page confirming the transaction. You can just click “OK” here and go back to your profile page.

After that, the status of the transfer will change to “Started”

Make sure you earn enough tokens by submitting great feedback to the task on our platform. Once you have enough cryptocurrency in your account, you can then withdraw directly into the Ethereum wallet address you have linked to your profile. Crowdholding is introducing the world’s first time-for-token platform designed to support and participate in the growth of businesses.

Have any questions? You can send a message to us via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Crowdholding/), or chatting with us on Telegram (https://t.me/Crowdholding).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sedihnya8

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

what coins can I get if I join the website https://www.crowdholding.com/ if I can sell the token on the website directly?
cryptoburgerbash

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Only just stumbled upon you guys. but it seems like a great project! Signing up now and 21k signups is impressive, you keep going at that level and reach 100k you will be the envy of every ICO.

How long have you had your platform up and running?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

what coins can I get if I join the website https://www.crowdholding.com/ if I can sell the token on the website directly?

There are numerous ones depending on the startups on the platform, but when you give feedback you earn their token / Crowdholding's YUP as well. Most of the tokens are from ICOs / Pre-ICOs that are launching or have just finished, although we have established tokens such as DeepOnion, ITF and SmartCash as well. You can see what tasks are available by clicking here:- https://www.crowdholding.com/newsfeed
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

Only just stumbled upon you guys. but it seems like a great project! Signing up now and 21k signups is impressive, you keep going at that level and reach 100k you will be the envy of every ICO.

We launched our Beta in April 2017, and been working on it ever since! It only really started to develop after our ICO in January 2018. Also yes, we are looking to grow and we are getting more and more signups daily!
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

this seems really interesting, thank you for sharing
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

Very cool platform, thanks for sharing when did you guys launch your ICO?

Cheers! We finished our ICO successfully on Jan 11th 2018
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Cool step-by-step guide! That's great! What about this project? - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Huh
staracrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

How often do you add new tasks and startups? I think it's a great idea but you will need to constantly add new interesting tasks / startups!
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

We launched our Beta in April 2017, and been working on it ever since! It only really started to develop after our ICO in January 2018. Also yes, we are looking to grow and we are getting more and more signups daily!
I signed up for the account and looked at the interface of the project, this is a pretty good and effective project, I hope the management team will follow the plan to attract the first private Hope to receive more information on this project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dexiclick

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

Really cool platform thanks for sharing! How many users do you have?
liberecalt

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

Thanks for sharing, interesting concept.
pilsnerlove

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Interesting platform, when did you guys finish your ICO?
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

Crowdholding is a crypto co-creation platform that allows you to give feedback and ideas to crypto startups who are looking for validation, innovation and to grow a community and in return the user receives tokens for their feedback and most importantly can have their voice heard.
We have over 21,000 signups, over 40 different projects and we are growing everyday, this article will show you:
Step 1: How to sign up to Crowdholding.
Step 2: How to edit your profile and add your wallet address.
Step 3: How to make your first comment on a task.
Step 4: How to withdraw your cryptocurrency

Great project! That's just paying probably a little. Not the essence! Thanks to new ideas, opportunities are expanding. When implementing quantum equipment, our capabilities will be even wider and deeper. But then I suppose that the current coins will soon be replaced by other, innovative coins. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project is based on quantum computing, thereby accelerating transactions, providing a unique security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

There are so many ways to earn or to make money on using cryptocurrencies without investing any funds on it. Only time and efforts will be good enough to make money, you can do bounty campaigns or joining airdrop programs. In these two factors, all you need to is to follow the rules of the management and complete the tasks they are asking for you to be eligible for their airdrop and bounty rewards.  Wink
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

This platform seem the useful way to get money Thanks for your sharing, But i have the question? Do you invest and earn by this platform?
The deposit and withraw transaction need how long?

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

I am a big fan of Crowdholding's platform. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn some tokens without spamming social medias from bounty campaigns.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I have been using Crowdholding for a few months now and I love the system. I really think you guys are growing at a incredible rate. Won't be long before everyone knows about you!

Token flow is increasing and I saw you have also been listed on CoinMarketCap!
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

I found you guys through CoinMarketCap, looks a very interesting project. I'm in!
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

I think that Crowdholding is generally good solution for the online platform where people from crypto society can give theirs thoughts and ideas about startups and for the startups developer teams to get introduce themselves to crypto world. I hope that crypto reward are good enough to push using Crowdholding.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: