Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive and Bountyhunters which one is the best  (Read 167 times)
Jaidman (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

There is future in cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

I am already a member of bountyhive but someone just introduced another one which is bountyhunters.

My question is, which one is better among the two?

Which one has best support, Tech., referral bonus and Integrity?

Good ideas are most welcome.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

I am already a member of bountyhive but someone just introduced another one which is bountyhunters.

I believe they both have integrity and they are good bounty sites.
The hype around bountyhunters site is because they are new and they are offering interesting offers and bonuses, there is a huge reward for referers and so everyone is interested to participate.

In bountyhive, they are established and regulated and they have a large stream of users, unfortunately they have launched bounties for failed projects lately, but still; they have better bounty programs and established referer rewards of 0.0075 eth.

Make your research, Do your choice and will.
Jaidman (OP)

Merit: 1

There is future in cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

The hype around bountyhunters site is because they are new and they are offering interesting offers and bonuses, there is a huge reward for referers and so everyone is interested to participate.

In bountyhive, they are established and regulated and they have a large stream of users, unfortunately they have launched bounties for failed projects lately, but still; they have better bounty programs and established referer rewards of 0.0075 eth.

I pretty much appreciate your contribution.
kittikunor

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

I'm agree with this, It will be win - win situation if the project is good too.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Good question i believe experienced participants/members of the both platform would surely enlighten us on better. As a matter of fact, I only participates in few of bountyhive campaigns while i haven't tasted from bountyhunters own at all but with the level at which i'm seeing the campaign of buntyhers, i'm getting convinced that it's a good one too.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Bountyhive is good, it's popular bounty websites which can integrate with this website.
i never heard bountyhunters before, could you give us the link cause cannot find out on google.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

I will suggest don't go for bonus go for bountyhunters.io they have good support and are new so u efforts will pay you good. In Bounty hive to much crowd and Bounty gets full withing minutes. Also no much reward mostly.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Bounty hunter is a good job because you have a free schedule and you can always do more work or less, here you can go to the many projects here, the main desire and patience, and all the rest will come over time!
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

I believe that all this servises are quite good. Use both of them. More work, more money it's the main rule in bounty. Also on bountyhive are airdrops that is pretty good. USe both of them. It doesn't take a lot of time.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

Third party bounty services seem to be gaining traction in the last few months. Personal, I have never used any of these third party ICO services. I will take a look at these site to see if they can deliver on some of my plan!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

I am not a fan of either of those mentioned to be honest. I prefer the campaigns that are opened here on Btctalk as campaigns here tend to be less populated and saturated but I dont exclude the possibility that you can find some great campaigns on those platforms as well.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I as a bounty hunter is very fond of bounty websites like bountyhive and bountyhunters is very helpful make promoting bounty project without having to report to thread in bitcointalk forum and i like both.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

bountyhive and bountyhunters both have their respective advantages. I usually use bountyhave but lately they are showing a lot of bounty that failed or fraud. so maybe bountyhunters can be a good reference because many offer gifts.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

I have joined the bountyhive. That's a pretty good service. I am impressed with the intuitive interface layout, easy and simple to manipulate in your work. More importantly, these platforms shorten work completion times or search for good campaigns to engage.
But it is not a solution to exclude fake projects. So, it's a good idea to thoroughly understand the campaign that you are taking on as a contributor to the project.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

I do not like bountyhive. The absurd amount of participants is just too much also i have read reviews about potential shady business which is going on . But let them be, the insane number of participants there is a good thing for others since the lazy ones are there , there is less participants in other campaigns.

Dont know anything about the second site, what is the domain?

I can suggest bounty0x .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

I have never joined them so I don't know which one is the best but if I hear from some of the most popular people and get attention is bountyhive
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Both of them are are good and has integrity, i was once joined bountyhive and I got the payment on time so i can say that it is legit, for bountyhunters i didn't try it by one of my friend does he said that it was also legit. But still for me bountyhive is much better since they are making their name big right now.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

I have jioned both bountyhive.io and bountyplatform.io, but I never get assigned to any project with bountyplatform.io while I got assigned to 3 projects with bountyhive,so I would suggest you bountyhive.io  Grin
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

I know about Bountyhive and I have used them before in the past, I don't think i know about bountyhunters, but either way I don't like using them for my bounty because I prefer bitcointalk bounty because I feel they are more open and transparent everyone can see spreadsheet.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Bountyhive performance is good, but lately, the selection of projects is not good enough so that some have failed, but still have many supporters so that later can give polls in project selection. For bounty hunters, I just heard, this seems not so much to know.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: