Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Worst Coins To Bear Long-Term In 2018  (Read 98 times)
Tuanpk (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

#1.  Ethereum

Ethereum is probably the first crypto I ever thought of when talking about potential crypto coins.

To see the potential of Ethereum, simply answer the following questions:

Related to ICO:

Do you think that from now until the end of 2018 there will be many ICO projects?
If yes, what is the total amount to be raised from the ICO in 2018?
What are most of the ICO projects currently accepting crypto payments? BTC or ETH?
Buyers of ETH in this case are speculators waiting for price increase or for the purpose of using (buying ICO)?
Related to gas charges:

To transfer ERC-20 token from this MEW wallet to another MEW wallet, do you need to buy ETH for gas?
Need more or less to transfer ERC-20 tokens?
Is there a demand for ETH to pay for gas? Is there a real demand (buy to use) or buy for speculation?
Whether you buy ETH for ICO investment, or buy to pay for gas when transferring your ERC-20 token, you will probably agree with us that we will need to use ETH.

This is why I believe that even if there is no ETH speculator anymore, the need to buy ETH will still exist.

And with the growing number of ERC-20-based projects, as supply is limited while demand is rising, we have the power to expect ETH to rise.

#2. Pundi X

Currently Pundi X has sold 26,400 machines, of which April sold 4,600 machines and in May has pre-order more than 2000 machines.

That's not to mention Pundi X has not yet launched XPOS for all its partners in the world, but only allowed certain countries to order in turn to ensure the number of production machines sufficient.

This shows the need for dealers, stores, and shop owners to work with Pundi X to make XPOS a new payment gateway for their stores.

#3. Huobi Token (HT)

To reduce transaction costs on Huobi Pro, we have two options: 1 is buy point card, 2 is subscription membership, both services must pay by HT.

Maybe you guys think it is normal for people to trade for these services. But not, Huobi Pro has a margin feature if you regularly trade margin, the saving of transaction fees is not a little.
Hadax is a platform used to vote for new projects that the community wants to Huobi list on Huobi Pro. On Hadax, all users must use HT to vote.

In addition, the projects want to list on the list of Hadax to the public vote need to deposit 500,000 HT, which means they have to buy 500,000 HT deposit before being listed on the list voted by the community.
Huobi OTC is a platform that allows people to trade crypto directly in the fiat of the host country, in addition to the payment via bank transfer, they also provide other payment methods such as PayPal, Western Union or Skrill.

This gives people a lot of choices, encouraging more deals.

The Merchants to be traded on Huobi OTC must all require minimum 5000HT deposit to have the right to buy or sell on Huobi OTC.
Huobi Pro started launching pairs of transactions on HT pairs, namely BTC / HT, ETH / HT, USDT / HT and most recently EOS / HT.
There are many other features and services of Huobi that we have not studied yet, but basically you will also realize that all of their services require HT to use the service. This has contributed to increasing the demand for HT for real use, namely using Huobi Pro's services.

In addition, with the growing and expanding community in each country in the world, including Vietnam, the demand for Platform Huobi users will grow stronger and more promising for many people. Buying more HT is not just for speculation, but for use.
With a cap of $ 270mil at $ 5.4 / HTF, Coin98 said HT would still have plenty of growth potential in the second half of 2018.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

The worst I can not name. But for me the most hopeless and unpromising now is Ripple. I think that this coin will not live long on the crypto market.  Grin
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

I think your title is wrong?

It seems like you are bullish on the coins you listed.
It definitely seems like you are listing 3 coins you feel will do well rather 3 that will not.

In any case, I think a lot of people are waking up to the fact that long term hodling isn't all it's cracked up to be.
The hodl trend was never really backed by any smart trading strategies.
Mostly, it was just a bunch a bunch of people who looked at the trading history of crypto and thought, "Oh! If I would have bought and just held on to them, I would be a millionaire!"

The reality of the crypto market is much different, especially after this year.
The market is maturing and competition is fierce, there will be a lot more projects that fail with others dominating their sectors.
It's a lot more wise to trade off of those facts rather just hodling.

pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

Top 3 worthy coins to hold long:

HT: This is a houbi currency and it has grown very fast recently and will be a highly appreciated currency in the future. Houbi is competing to become the No.1 trading platform in the world.

CET: CET is a coin trading platform. In just a few months CET has grown a lot and is growing. Coinex is a trading platform of Hong Kong. This is the first transaction platform to apply Bitcoincash to transactions. Besides that . In addition to helping Bitcoincash become more popular, Coinex also supports the extraction of coins from bitcoincash.

BNB: This is a currency created by the leading trading platform binance. This is the first breakthrough in the market. You can see that BNB has developed and developed very well. In addition, the application of BNB to reduce transaction fees also help this currency is beneficial. In the future, BNB may increase 10 times, 100 times more than the current. BNB is the right choice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

I agree with you about Pundi here. Unlike most of the crypto projects that are in thin air, Pundi X has actually made a marvelous product for retail owners to accept crypto from their customers. Long term I am very bullish about NPXS tokens.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: