Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose a good ICO?  (Read 1075 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Here are my five steps when choosing ICO

* The whitepaper should reveal the whole essence of the project, from a general idea to technical details.
* A well-chosen team is part of the success, so it is important that the site has information about the team with a detailed description and contact information.
* Detailed Roadmap
* What the token offers and how it will be used in the project ecosystem.
* Realistic and unique goals of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

By how promising the project is or rather how useful will the coin be in future then lets talk about the team. The team should be competent enough to handle the vision of the project and finally the marketing, the publicity. Now an ico that has done all that and more is "Spotcoin".

Read the latest news from Spotcoin
https://medium.com/spotcoin/neo-black-sea-community-launched-ff0d479d3bad
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

Are you bored? And you still do not know what can improve your mood? I know what will help you! This project is the best I know! DATABLOCKCHAIN https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

To choose a good bounty campaign one must be very vigilant and be hardworking
The first thing one needs to do is to check the type of project he is joining, then the teams managing it and lastly the bounty manager that is managing the campaign.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

When choosing a good ICO, you must see the ratings in some rating websites, and then you must read there whitepaper and see if the roadmap that they had are implemented through the days.
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

At the moment in the market I do not like any Iso because they are simply meaningless and their projects will not collect the money that they have conceived, and investors will lose their time.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks

This has been answered a lot of times. Just do a further review about the team and their white paper. If you think the team and credible and will be able to deliver their road map on time, you know it your self that a project has a chamce to succeed.
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

Good ICO has some characteristics that you can find or analyze to make decision about it. Like Good project and solid whitepaper, good team members, excellent presentation. Good manager and bounty managers etc.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

I dont invest in ICO es but searh for them as bounty hunter who dont want be scamed so i go to many ICO raiting sites ,look at whitepaper and then join it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

TomWilson32959

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

Its better to research first  and look at their future projects, Completed projects, background check all the channels.
Just like what I did! You can see it on trade.io. indeed legit!  Kiss
Check this out!
http://bitcoinist.com/trade-io-announces-official-launch-of-its-highly-anticipated-customizable-crypto-exchange-at-simultaneous-london-events/
GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?

This has been answered a lot of times. Just do a further review about the team and their white paper. If you think the team and credible and will be able to deliver their road map on time, you know it your self that a project has a chamce to succeed.
I saw several topics dedicated to this issue. But If in short  you need to look at the project, after that you need to saw  will it be claimed, next its Whitelist -if do you think everything is normal, then evaluate the team, are there participants who were seen in large projects before or known advisors. And plus some yours  intuition.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

I saw several topics dedicated to this issue. But If in short  you need to look at the project, after that you need to saw  will it be claimed, next its Whitelist -if do you think everything is normal, then evaluate the team, are there participants who were seen in large projects before or known advisors. And plus some yours  intuition.
Just several? I think every other topic is about icos and how to choose the best one. To say in the beginning that there is no perfect formula for choosing good ico, its always risk. People can talk about it, they can spend millions on marketing and wp but that can be all in vain, ico can fail in anyway.
In the end or beginning, as you like, we need to choose icos where we know what product is, if we believe that product can be accepted by the people, institutions. If you believe in the future of ico then you find good ico for yourself.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

I take risks when I take part in a project. But I try to evaluate the project, I look at ratings, I read reviews. It helps me to decide my opinion.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

usually, I see from their advisors, if they have good advisors and verified teams, at least it will be easy to get ROI Smiley

alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

When choosing for the  ICO project I refer to icobench.com https://www.trackico.io.  I pay attention to the team, the design of the site, Whitepaper, the idea and its implementation.  I look through social networks,  I look as many followers at the project whether there is an agiotage at given ICO.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

As I know that 95% of ICO projects are scam and I also don't think it can be high like that. But I also agree that it's really hard to find out a good ICO project to invest in at the moment so I think if you can't find out any good project to invest in by yourself so you should stay away from investing in ICO project cause I don't think anyone can be generous like that cause they also need to spend so much time to find out a good project to invest in Smiley.
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

Remember! This is for forecasts only. Although ICO runs successfully, there is no guarantee when listing the coin price will also be good
1. By looking at its rating from some ICO rating sites.
2. Read the whitepaper. See the roadmap of the company. Understand about the product to be offered to the community, whether it will be useful and interested in many people or not.
3. If you are a bountt hunter, better monitor first the developments of the ICO. If the ICO is selling its coin quickly, then it's good enough to follow.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

1 Low hardcap
2 reliable team
3 big support from the community
4 there is a lot of transparency (the code, or any other important thing)

But all of them to be used to identifying which is reliable ico. Honestly, the innovative idea will not need multi million dollars. Take a look on zilliqa and ontology and how they have better perfomances compared with 4 billion broken blockchain like EOS. I guess the big cap of ico will not determine if it is a good ico.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Choosing the best ICO is the simplest way to do this is to look at the ICO review pages, then compare the parameters and the analysis between the pages to find your own ICO. Also, you should equip yourself with the knowledge to view and analyze ICO parameters so that potential ICOs can be found.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

The existence of many scam icos has actually made everything more difficult right now. But when looking for a good ico, the idea behind the project counts. Moreover, the kind of blockchain technology that will be used also counts. There are many sites that do ico ratings genuinely without any monetary influence too. Just find one of them and go through it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: