Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose a good ICO?  (Read 1073 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks

Yes there are many scam ICO's, but don't forget that there are still good and legit ICO's too.
I always participating on ICO that have a press release so i know the company is real.
And look at the concept of the project, if they are good, it will be worth to take a part.

That's a good point, and that's how i know real project, I believe that good projects with real team always appear in the media for interviews and talks shows and event and conference, this shows that the team and the project are real and out to do some work not just taking the money and disappear.
A reliable team will have very well known by a lot of investors and that will attract a lot of people to be joined on the social chat and that will give a huge impact to the hype. Basically if you are wanna getting a huge return for your investment and i should recommend you to invest in the ico which has been getting a lot of hype.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:55:51 AM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?

Here are the steps I do to when I look for a good ICO to invest and to do bounty.

1. Look in ICO review sites, the higher the ratings the more interested I am.
2. After I saw one, I will read the white paper.
3. I will also check the advertisement in cmc, more advertisement means the project is serious.
4. Check ANN thread in Bitcointalk
5. Check the linked in profile of the team, if it is a legit one, it is good to go.
6. Most good ICO is active in their social media accounts, fb, twitter, medium, reddit, linkedin, youtube etc.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
glonic

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Eloncity people may be interested in this project, with a reasonable idea and a team active. This project is worth attention at the moment it has a detailed roadmap. If you are an experienced investor, consider joining this project now. https://eloncity.io/
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I usually read the white papers of the ICO project and participate in the ICO community because I think it's quick to get information about the product through communication and reading!
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

i always do background check of the team and the every members integrity, knowledge and participation in the blockchain industry.
i also check its partnership in the real corporate world if it has any

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

everyone has their own criteria for choosing an ico. in choosing an ico, it's important to see the whitepaper first because we can know a lot of information about the project inside. besides, a good project will also be handles by a good team. a good team will be a positive value for investors in choosing an ico.
The major criteria for choosing a good ICO is simply to check if there is an available product before even deciding to go further. The products relevance, the importance to the space and users will all determine if there would be real demand for it or not in the long run. A lot of projects and team members are fond of giving promises that are empty and you do not want to end up catching yourself with such projects.

After this, know a lot you need to know about the team as these are the people you are banking your investment on whether you like it or not and you really want to weigh their competence, skills and past experiences when it comes to doing a great job eventually.
Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

To choose a good ICO, you can first find a good ICO through the icobench.com rating website, then you need to carefully read the ICO project white paper, get a deeper understanding of its roadmap, and the ICO project team, etc. In-depth research will make your investment return higher
ICOBench quite alright is a good way to what top investors and analysts are saying about particular coins but should never be the basis of choosing a good ICO, but at least a guide on investments that you feel will be worth doing more research on.

One thing with this space is that you are strictly on your own and you should know quite alright that based on that, to survive, you will have to rely on your own understanding and belief about the project than someone else’s.
Haalo

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

Interesting to see how many people mention icobench. Is that the most reliable source for you?? Which alternative is there? Keen to know!
romarry

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

• Know the people behind them. It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs.
  • Go for disruptive concepts.
  • Understand the target market.
  • Evaluate the technology.
  • Nitpick the white paper.
  • Know what the coins are for.
  • Bonus: Discern your appetite for risk.

Find more here: https://www.cio.com/article/3230365/internet/6-tips-to-pick-the-right-ico.html
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

Good icos are easy to find for those that are ready to follow the rating by some icos rating sites.  I do invest into icos that are rated positive by both icorating.com and icobench.  These two site has done good rating on some projects and many of them are doing well in the market now.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

In order to choose a good ICO, you need experience. But even in the beginning, you just need to do an ICO study. Over time, you will begin to understand where the scammers, and you do not take much time to check them.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Eloncity people may be interested in this project, with a reasonable idea and a team active. This project is worth attention at the moment it has a detailed roadmap. If you are an experienced investor, consider joining this project now. https://eloncity.io/
Yep this is a project that can be said to be the best in 2018. They have over 15 big partners and have completed per-sale. Eloncity is very popular though it is ICO in bear market

myCrowdForce

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

The teams, You will need to do a lot of back-check for the teams
The idea or concept of the project
Their Ratings on ICO-Listing
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Choose a good ico is a lot difficult now. Because now most ico are scam. Anyway, first i read their roadmap and whitepaper. Then I see activity of team.When everything seems positive to me, then I invest in that ico.

Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Hi mate! The first thing i look at a certain project before investing is what kind of product or the service  they offer to the community. Second is the whole team behind that project. Third is whitepeper, roadmap etc. Last thing is the supporters or members of the community. Cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Investing in ICOs or fully functional fresh currencies can be very profitable due to the fact that one is able to get in asset quick and often ahead of other market participants. However picking bad coin can easily lead to complete loss of investment if something goes wrong on development or coin has no long term use and the market looses faith and trust in currency which leads to collapse of value.
Shocking statistics that majority of new traders or investors do not realize is that majority of coins are the ones crashing not the ones performing with significant value increase over long period (1-3years). This is important fact to consider is

1. Check the crypto currencies forum page on bitcointalk forums.
2. Flashy images and good page setup
3.Transparent team.
4 Long term use of Coin
5.Market capitalization.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

We should have a study for this.

white paper is very important to understand and investigate.
also the team members must legit and we should not believe this without confirming the people behind it.
the project product and services is a big thing, we should review it.
their website and ICO going must be investigate also.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Best way is to focus on obvious extremes. Often if investing in ICO one does not know ahead what value will be collected, which means that investor has to asses sitatuation and actions later on once the coins ICO is finished. Often there is still enough time to get out of position without any major loss if its done quickly.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

I determine that ICO is good when many good crypto influncers are talking about it and supporting it, then i will know that the ICO is good, then for scam ICO, i determine that an ICO is a scam when their team profile is misleading or they are hiding their team, or their team does not have any public record.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

Choosing a good ICO currently developed in a blockchain must have a good team background plus the marketing adviser must possess a good marketing strategy. Properly manage by manager with its trusted rate including with the high rank status which rrflect to its personal profile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: