Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose a good ICO?  (Read 1080 times)
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks
In order to choose a good ICO, you will have to do as much research as possible as you can. You should be able to ascertain if the project team members actually truly exist.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
PurpleNights

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

When I want to consider investing in an Ico, I do not fail to do a background check on the team members behind the project, most especially the creators and managers. Then I go ahead to read the whitepaper, and try to see what the project is all about, and if it is really worth it. If my guts trust it, then I would most likely invest in it.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?

For me the best way to determine a legit ICO is for transparency. Having a transparent action that we could trace the movement of the project has a good impact in the investors investment.
Instely

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

It's not an easy task, there are no shortcuts as you have to investigate very well different aspects of the project (If it really solves a problem or will have a practical utility in real world situations, if there's an actual demand of their services/product in the market, and lastly, the team behind it... you must know what they have done in the past, etc..)

Join the Blockchain Revolution with Chainzilla! -  https://discordapp.com/invite/rhkgTrv
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

ICO scam is usually a fantastic amount of meaningless allocation.
I determine a good ICO if the team's performance is very responsive to investors and bounty hunters. Don't forget to look at the project trip map and their whitepaper.
Nina Karlina

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:16 AM

In order to choose a good ICO, you will have to do as much research as possible as you can. You should be able to ascertain if the project team members actually truly exist.

I agree with your opinion. Research must indeed be done to determine whether or not a project is good. A good project certainly has a good team. Therefore, an examination of team activities must be carried out. Usually I check the activities of teams from their various social media to prove their sincerity and existence.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

Perhaps the project concept can be an alternative in determining a project will experience success in the future in addition, managers who have the most position trust are very easy for hunters to create a calm atmosphere in working on the project.

LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

For me the best indicator is an already established Company , with professional team and advisors that is well known in their field of expertise ! Liked WPP Energy is already in the field since 2009 that is established in Switzerland , they are famous for their Renewable Energy patented projects that brings an enormous Clean Energy solutions that will benefited both company and consumers !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

Before invest we should have to research about the ico.we need to find out project inside eg-: road map,white paper,team,sponsers ETC...we can get good idea about the project after geting idea about thees categorys.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

For me, the most important is the team. because of the uprising cases of scam ICOs,
I am doing my best to be careful in choosing the right ICO.
Asadekontol

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

Just do a further review of the team and their white paper. If you think of a team and are credible and will be able to provide their roadmap on time, you know for yourself that the project has chamce to succeed. When choosing a good ICO, you should look at the ratings on some rating websites, and then you have to read the whitepaper there and see the team in the ICO.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

There is not one way that fits all but for me there are just a few things I look at;
The team members behind the project are one thing, they tell you what kind of project it is, if they are serious about it
Then the whitepaper is one thing to look at, they are usually very long so you don't have to read the entire thing, just look at the spellings, the professionalism of it, that should tell you a lot
Then the roadmap is what tells you what they plan on working on in the future and how they plan to go about it

Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

The project team is very important. Then the project itself, how appropriate the actual life is also very important. The ICO ratings web site can also provide insight. If you pay attention to these, I think you can catch good projects.
I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

I think all we need to do is do investigate about the composition of the team, partnership, and don't lazy to read the whitepaper. After you read all of that project i think you can decide this project scam or not, it's just depend on your opinion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

Before participating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

I only look at the composition of the team and developers, if the team and developers are good at having experience, and also they have succeeded in several previous projects, and KYC from all team members and developers
they are very good to be considered as potentially good projects

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

I always prefer the team most. Most of the ICO team use fake images and profile if they are willing to scam. So, the very first step in choosing a legit ICO is to ensure whether the team is real or fake. Then, I spend some time behind their goal, technology, their focus. If their idea is innovative and brings something good in blockchain industry, I decide to invest in that particular ICO.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

Well everyone has their ways of selecting a good initial coin offering icos well what I do is to get the website then go through the white paper and get to know what the project has to offer then also get to know the team
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

I have never been so picky. I did my follow only the project is indeed obvious. for example with the achievement of a softcap. or maybe it is almost touching the softcap. This will be more secure.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

The first thing i do is to check out the team and developers behind the project,then check the problem and the use case they are trying to solved if different from what other project has done before going to ratings site to check their rating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: