Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose a good ICO?  (Read 1078 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

I don't tend to invest in as many ICOs as I did last year because the market has just collapsed out from under us. This year, I have participated in a few ICOs that I thought were extraordinarily strong, on the basis of the following points:

1. Does the world need the product they are bringing to market? How likely will it achieve significant adoption within the next 1-2 years?
2. Who are the team behind the project? Do they have experience in generating large-scale, successful projects in the blockchain industry?
3. How large is the community behind the project, not including airdrop, bounty and other pseudo-interested members?
4. What is their USP (unique selling proposition), are there any stronger competitors?
5. Does the team have a strategy to ensure favorable tokenomics for investors?

Use these 5 guidelines to find the strongest ICOs, ideally, they would have a strong answer to every question.
pukul rata

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

I don't think I can determine and decide that an ico is good or will be a scam ico, because ico who has a good rating can become a scam, preferably before participating in an ico, check carefully about the ico that you want to join.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

I chose the project with sales of tokens that are already running. And choose the project with sales of tokens already reach soft cap. Indeed if it were looking for a project does not run from the beginning. Certainly the results that will earn very little. But this made me can avoid project scam, or failed because token does not reach the sales target.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

The scam ICO cannot develop its sales anymore and still like that, there is no development of the project.
Then the development team also remained silent without words to provide the best solution for the future.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

I read their whitepaper and analyze carefully their objectives if realistic. I preder the ICO which is already running and when I saw that it has a great potential in the market. Doing a background check of the campaign managers is another thing that I always consider.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

No matter how good you think the ICO is during this Bear market my simple advice to you would be to stay away from investing in it. The odds are currently stacked well against them reaching their Hardcap and you making any profit at launch, in fact you are far more likely to end up with a large loss on your investment. If you really like the project then pick some up after the ICO on a DEX or other exchange you will get a bargain that way.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

I read their whitepaper and analyze carefully their objectives if realistic. I preder the ICO which is already running and when I saw that it has a great potential in the market. Doing a background check of the campaign managers is another thing that I always consider.

Most ICO projects are not available when they launch ICOs for investors, their documentation is only information about the direction of the project and the information of the key members. I think ICO investment is quite risky for what I just said, because the real demand from the community is not sure
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

I chose the project with sales of tokens that are already running. And choose the project with sales of tokens already reach soft cap. Indeed if it were looking for a project does not run from the beginning. Certainly the results that will earn very little. But this made me can avoid project scam, or failed because token does not reach the sales target.
Yes, I agree with you, to choose the good ICO, I always see and oversee the income of investors, if a project has reached the minimum Softcap, I will read more about the project concept in detail. so I am sure that this project has met the ICO criteria I chose.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

ah there are alot of good ico but not guarantee they will succeeded in the end of funding.
if you ask me, i just guess em which one is best. like a gambling you may also have chance to loose.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I am always searching for ICOs that have already released or planning to release their working product in the nearest future. I have tried to invest in ideas, but more than 70 percent turned to be scam projects.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

Looking for a good ICO I will usually see a little about the ICO project. Projects that can be used by everyone in the future. For example, like Ironx, Karean IronX is an Exchange that can be used by everyone in the future. That is one good ICO in my opinion.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks
Well, based on my experience I think these are the things we need to know for us to be able to avoid scam ICO.

1. Who are the TEAM members? - It is very important to know if the team composes of real people. Some projects use fake identities as well as fake pictures. Are the qualifications of the team is in line with the project?
2. What is the PROJECT is all about? - Read and understand the Whitepaper, is it relevant to create such a project?
3. Who is the Bounty Manager - Somehow some projects are being handled by reliable BM but not all projects will be successful.
4. What do the reviews say? - Though reviews are not 100% reliable, somehow they've done their own research about the project.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Initially, I look at the project team and how they are represented on social networks and I also consult with people who earn money by investing in projects because they have real results.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks

Looking for what task.

1. If you are an investor.
It is best to look for a project of high rating, about which a lot of information. Check their documentation. Trying to find team members. Carefully consider what they offer and think whether it is real what they say. After that invest.

2. If you are a hunter.
Practice shows that the most common projects pay. There are few parties in all bounty companies. There is a chance to earn a lot of coins.

I just watch the site, the document and the ratings. On the manager who conducts the company.

Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Always learn to do long researching before investing. The Concept of the Project it is real user case is the biggest Factor. IF You find the concept is better then search for the Team , Located country and Token metrics. Specially the balance of total market cap with the potential of the Project.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Here only intuition, a lot of information, perseverance and a lot of patience will help!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

I just use special help about ICO ratings from people, who analyze new campaigns and make table of ICO's for bounty hunters and investors. It's not free, but works.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

It is very difficult to choose a good ICO. This requires the integration of knowledge. This is similar to angel investors. The risk is very high, but if you choose the right then you will become rich.

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

For the step that I often use to determine a good ICO is to do research. I search for projects by selling tokens that have achieved Soft Cap. And see team activities through social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and telegram. Their good team must answer all questions by the participants and always be active in providing the latest information. And we can check this media with a telegram.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

It's hard to predict or analyze a good ICO project, so feel free to choose, but do not invest too much in this market because they are risky.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: