Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency  (Read 627 times)
wsps941031

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

if you are looking for best time, you should check the coin graph which is going to be invested and get the idea about the market stability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

The market now is in red this is the right time now to invest in cryptocurrency but choose wisely. Study and research the project you want to invest in to avoid being scam.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

I think we are near to the Depression
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/0b/a4/4b0ba4eb4d7ab709d7b4803d52013a6e.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/gNxTnJ/upload.png

Please give me your oppinion

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?

Yes, I think so that too. This is a good time to HOLD some bitcoins and Ethereum. After the huge pump happened in December, Market fall down very much. But since previous weeks we all saw market starts to recover. Not only that, these days many people are purchasing Bitcoins and Ethereum. in past we all saw only red market every day. But now we can see green candles at least in 1-day charts. So we can hope the market will be recover soon or later. But we all happy if it will not take too long.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

This is the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency. Well the regulation of all cryptocurrency is happening right now this year. DOn't short your funds start investing and do what you want. The more bags you hold the more chances of winning.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

I think we are near to the Depression

Please give me your oppinion

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?
I do not know at what stage we are, but I know that any forecasts are misleading. We have already seen many levels of fall, but this process does not stop. We are plunging deeper and deeper ..
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

I honestly believe that this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. A wise person once said, Buy low, and sell high. I want to believe that good investors are not waiting for the prices to be back up before they invest in their preferred coins. Almost all the coins in the market are suffering now, and there has been a dip in their prices, so buy now, with the advantage of selling way higher when the prices go back up.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Guys, prepare your money but don't be in hurrying. Wait some more, I would wait what will happen on the market in August. I see some quick recovery of the alts and then one more dip under the current prices. And only after that we will see the real "to the moon".

Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

This is true, I would advise any wise investor to take an advantage out of this bearish market, and invest more in their favorite coins. While this might be a weeping time for so many, it is a blessing in disguise for a host of others. Don't be left out, buy your favorite coins now, and get more profits from them in future.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

In my opinion now is a good time for us to buy cryptocurrency. Now the market has dropped significantly, the price of Bitcoin and all altcoin is very low. I think that in the next few weeks the price will rise again. Now I will buy Bitcoin and altcoin, then hold long term and wait until the Bitcoin price reaches over $ 20000. Some altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, Cardano, Iota and Monero.

bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

I agree with this. rather of thinking and worrying yourself about what is and what's not, make good use of this opportunity. Invest more, and hodl.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

Yes, the prices are low. but the market continues to fall so I think it is too early to invest.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin as the price of each coin is very cheap. The market is good now though there are pumps and dumps. Though the current situation is bit bad than few days back, it is the right time gather more coins for cheapest rates. Use this chance to buy more bitcoin and other altcoins. Profits are curtained when the value goes high. Take it for a long term.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

that's right, buying at the currency price of every cryptocurrency we like might give us an opportunity to gain huge profit when the market recovers. we cant determine of how long does it take to hold, but still, we have this opportunity that we must grab on.

musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

Now marke huge huge down, and it's good opportunity for us and best time to invest in crypto.If now invest in crypto then can be huge profit when market would be pump.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

Yes due to the massive downtrend, now might just be the perfect time to invest but look before you leap. Be careful of the project you might wanna invest in because right about now more than 40% of projects out there are dead and are beyond redemption even if we see the bull. Most of them are projects without a use case or working product. So still do your research to avoid investing in such project
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

This is a very good time to invest because of the dip in price which affords everybody who's willing to invest the opportunity to do so and in the last quarter of the year price of bitcoin and altcoins will be increasing marginally
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

Now is really the best time to buy any crypto currency and you need to use this moment. Big investors are now specifically reducing prices in order to buy as cheap as possible, so small investors need to do the same.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

It is a common opinion to buy the dip and sell the spike.
Most solid coins are at very low prices right now. It's the best time to fill your bags. And wait for the market to stabilize.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

When the crypto coins price are very cheap so it is definitely a very good time to buy cryptocurrencies. But a lot of people get depression by seeing the crypto market downtrends that's why they stop investing or selling. Only big whales take this opportunity to get more crypto in their full bags.
And, you are a newbie, that's why you can post a picture, you may get Copper member rank by sending A Few amounts of BTC. After getting a copper member rank, you can post pictures.

Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

Your investment, your responsibility. You can actually invest anytime depending on your purpose. Some are investing for a long-term hold. Since the market is bearish, everything is cheap. It's best to buy during the bear-market market since you can actually get more altcoin for lesser price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: