Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency  (Read 627 times)
Perumweil

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

Unquestionably a decent time to put however ensure you are in a decent coin to guarantee there is a decent return after, 'cause most alt coin these days in the market is shabby and moderate yet a portion of that coin isn't great likewise which not influenced on the bull period of the market and swing to crap coin . so make some exploration first before purchasing,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Yes, I agree with what you said. I think it is a very good opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency. Although the current cryptocurrency market price has fallen sharply, I hope that people will not feel emotionally anxious about this panic. This is not right, falling. Is a good time to buy, we should grasp
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Now is the perfect time to invest into cryptocurrency. Many people have been saying that they missed the bitcoin price when it was cheap but now is the best time to invest as almost all the coins are cheap now in my opinion
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

I think it's a really good time to invest, everyone knows that. Always and all invest when the market goes down, it is logical. And if you want to invest then do it before it's too late.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

I think that since the course of coins of all has fallen to such a minimum that even one wants to worry, but it costs and rejoice now is the best time that I would buy for the full and in the future rejoice in a good profit and this will happen soon
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

I think most people think that it is the best time to invest now, but I don't think so. I think it will continue to fall. Let us continue to wait. Do not worry.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

I think what you said is right. Now that the cryptocurrency is falling, the price is very low. It is a good time to buy. We can buy some high-quality money for storage and wait patiently for the bull market. We will gain huge profits.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

as of today bigcoin is recovering from its fall
altcoins are still really bad.
so yes investing in bitcoin now is a good idea but still risky
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

Its undoubtedly the best time as most of the coins have lost value and are cheaply available n the crypto market,  Most of which are quality coins which have a chance of regaining value in the long run, look deep into the market and only invest in  coins that will get you proper returns in the long run, be keen to invest only in  those coins that will grow back their value

hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

Yes, I agree with you. I also think that now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. As you said, the current cryptocurrency market price is falling, which is suitable for us to invest heavily and store it. I believe that it will usher at the end of this year. A huge bull market, let us wait patiently
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Now the price of cryptocurrency has fallen so badly that I think we can invest at this time. Because cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, and the current price I think is already very low, at this time the investment is very suitable.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

Now is the best time to invest because the market forms a new trend after a long winter fall  Grin
wonderbarthsnr10

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

The current market is so severe that most investors are too scared to even look at their portfolios. The Red market brings with it advantages and disadvantages. Investors are panicking and also selling out their assets cheap because some coins will lose their value and potentials in this bear market, not all coin will return to their initial value once the market bulls run again but this is also a very good time to invest on some promising coins. I would advice people to be calm. Follow your instincts, sell of any coin you feel might lose its value and reinvest in other projects by buying lower and hold until when the market is up again. IMO, this is also the best time to buy Bitcoin.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

sure right now is a superb time to shop for and make investments, you can see for your self the present day market seems to be pleasant to customers, it looks as if the marketplace will slowly begin to recover, so I endorse you to shop for and make investments starting nowadays.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Its undoubtedly the best time as most of the coins have lost value and are cheaply available n the crypto market,  Most of which are quality coins which have a chance of regaining value in the long run, look deep into the market and only invest in  coins that will get you proper returns in the long run, be keen to invest only in  those coins that will grow back their value
Like what many other's are doing right now, buying those who are on the top 10 coins which is really struggling right now and getting mass dumped are the one that likely to invest with, just monitor how the market moves while in the dumped season it will bounce back when bitcoin market rise high again, investors will find their opportunities and buy back those cheap alts around the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Indeed a good time to buy. great rates for crypto is quite far from reasonable prices. so I thought to buy in a situation like this is a good decision to take as many easy prices of crypto. If the hold and waits for some years I think the result will be promising.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

almost all prices of crypto currencies have a low price and of course it will be a good time to buy crypto and start investing, from previous history many predict that crypto prices will rise at the end of the year
selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Hell yeah. It is like a second chance for those who've missed out the last years bull run. Take a look at these prices. I remember buying OMG at 3 USD and selling it for 10 USD and now you can buy again almost at the same price. ETH is cheaper than a year ago.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

It is the best time invest. I remember someone mentioned before that when there is blood on the streets, its time to invest. Well there is a blood in crypto market lol ETH gone down to $300 and BTC dipping from $20000 to $6000. Its scary to think if you have invested at the heights of its price, if it weren't for the people who shouted HODL and be patient, those guys must have been hanging themselves by the neck.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

I think we are near to the Depression

Please give me your oppinion

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?

I think it's the right time to invest because cryptocurrency prices are down, so you can buy when the price is low so as to make gain in the future. We believe the market price of cryptocurrencies will soon soar again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: