Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying signature space for PMtoCoins.com [Closed]  (Read 6210 times)
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:22:17 AM

I know I'm not in this, but as a heads-up to the OP, any mobile users, including me, will probably not be able to see your signature at all if it is located after another one. At least not me. I would not recommend letting people with another sig in.

Since your recommending things, I would like to recommend getting a new phone! I updated my signature space and can see both sigs just perfect on my phone! But hey that's just me. LMAO!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:55:39 AM

I PM'd you about hosting your link in my signature space but had not heard back from you.  I am interested if you feel I qualify.
Thanks

I know I'm not in this, but as a heads-up to the OP, any mobile users, including me, will probably not be able to see your signature at all if it is located after another one. At least not me. I would not recommend letting people with another sig in.

Thanks for letting me know about that, I will be careful Smiley

LavaWave

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:59:06 AM

I've just gone ahead and removed your advertisement from my signature space. The OP doesn't even have the courtesy to tell people NO (I have PM'd him and posted here)! I guess he would just rather string people along than tell people yay or nay! He has all these people with his website in their signature space and he's paid a total of 12 people (And yes I did read your rules)! Me personally, it doesn't say a lot about your website and how you have ethically handled this.

Best of luck to you!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
upal

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

I've just gone ahead and removed your advertisement from my signature space. The OP doesn't even have the courtesy to tell people NO (I have PM'd him and posted here)! I guess he would just rather string people along than tell people yay or nay! He has all these people with his website in their signature space and he's paid a total of 12 people (And yes I did read your rules)! Me personally, it doesn't say a lot about your website and how you have ethically handled this.

Best of luck to you!

+1

Same here. He's doing unethical business. After wearing his sig for 5 days and getting no response in PM or thread I am removing it now. Here was my first post when I asked => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459208.msg5106820#msg5106820
Shahrukh (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 04:03:51 PM

Best of luck to you!

+1

Same here. He's doing unethical business. After wearing his sig for 5 days and getting no response in PM or thread I am removing it now. Here was my first post when I asked => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459208.msg5106820#msg5106820

Please read the OP carefully I updated the signature code for those who have already in the campaign. In the OP it is also clearly mentioned that do not wear signature until confirmed.

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
LavaWave

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:17:47 PM

Best of luck to you!

+1

Please read the OP carefully I updated the signature code for those who have already in the campaign. In the OP it is also clearly mentioned that do not wear signature until confirmed.

Once again I can read! I'm just saying is it to much to ask for the simple courtesy of responding to users with a simple yes or no answer? Like I said, I can only imagine what your customer service is like in responding to questions or issues on your site!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
btcton
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

Since your recommending things, I would like to recommend getting a new phone! I updated my signature space and can see both sigs just perfect on my phone! But hey that's just me. LMAO!

I can confirm this in an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Galaxy S3, and Nexus 5. If it doesn't affect you, my guess is that we are either using different phones or different browsers. No need to go all-in aggressive with me, though, I was plainly trying to help. That's just what I like to do. But hey, apparently, that's just me Wink

EDIT: My guess is that this is caused by the resolution of the device, since those with lower resolutions than desktops wrap the lines before the latter. I don't think it would happen in such devices as tablets or Galaxy Notes.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 04:30:46 PM

Best of luck to you!

+1

Once again I can read! I'm just saying is it to much to ask for the simple courtesy of responding to users with a simple yes or no answer? Like I said, I can only imagine what your customer service is like in responding to questions or issues on your site!

I am sorry for not replying the messages. Customer service of the website is quik no doubts, you can check that

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:46:59 PM

So create a hype of paying out for sigs, then 7 pages of people got in, some odd 13 dudes got any stuff, others are free advertisement, profit for OP.

Grin Cheesy Wink
Tonka Branded Truck

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:55:58 PM

So create a hype of paying out for sigs, then 7 pages of people got in, some odd 13 dudes got any stuff, others are free advertisement, profit for OP.

Grin Cheesy Wink

+1, This guy is doing shady sig promotion.

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:25:07 AM

I didn't get a reply. Do my double sig for discounted rate counts or not? I will remove it tonight if I don't receive any reply.

I have put your signature. Please say whether I am qualified.

If yes, BTC: 1EKc42nPdAZhWu7XKswHB4qSzwLM2CvAtw

Thanks Smiley

I expect it to be only signature

I am willing to take 0.006 BTC if you let me keep the other signature.

Like Fernandez, I'm willing to take 0.006 BTC per week. My BTC address 1CSUkRbTGZpi4Tw1uSQdcZCzE5QB4GJnhz

If I don't hear anything from you either way by Monday the 17th, I'll assume that I don't qualify for the offer.
Thanks!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:05:06 AM

Grin Cheesy Wink

The OP has requested multiple times that people apply before adding the signature.
He first checks people and then approves them.
This is on a lower budget , so the OP wants the people with good posts and high activity.

All these "free advertisers" are people who are too stupid to read the first post.
It's their fault if they don't get paid due to their own foolishness.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
FPCN

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:08:57 AM

Grin Cheesy Wink

The OP has requested multiple times that people apply before adding the signature.
He first checks people and then approves them.
This is on a lower budget , so the OP wants the people with good posts and high activity.

All these "free advertisers" are people who are too stupid to read the first post.
It's their fault if they don't get paid due to their own foolishness.

I replied and didn't get a PM from OP, but I think it's fair since it's all stated in the original post.

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)Hashie (20Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:05:17 PM

If I qualify please send me my signature!

No need to pay me upfront as I see you pay people ... just add me to the next transaction group Wink

Space for rent if its still trending
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:08:22 AM

One week has been completed for me.
You had paid me in advance , thanks.
I need to change my signature now , trying to help another person with their signature campaign.
I may come back later if you are still willing to accept me
Thanks,
jambola2

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:29:44 AM

I'm still interested in hosting your ad in my signature.
Let me know.

Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 03:03:26 AM

Let me know.

PM me your BTC address

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:40:11 AM

PM has been sent.

Let me know.

PM me your BTC address

LavaWave

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:45:10 AM

One week has been completed for me.
You had paid me in advance , thanks.
I need to change my signature now , trying to help another person with their signature campaign.
I may come back later if you are still willing to accept me
Thanks,
jambola2

That lower budget is obviously paying off for this OP. One of his biggest advocates is already flipping! Money well spent! LOL!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚