Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the society rejected to use crypto currencies?  (Read 20198 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

This thing came up to my mind suddenly. As I know a currency is a transaction medium that majority of the people agree to use to exchange their items with them. If it is the case, if majority refused to use crypto currencies, what will be the consequences may occur ? And how it will affect to the ICOs ? Any Ideas?

if majority are rejecting the ide aof crypto, the rest of the story are not even exist. you wont even heard anything about ICO, altcoins, blockchain and DEX, crypto trading. the list go on. public acceptance are really important in order for a innovation to work.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

In society where cryptocurrency is yet to be accepted and the crypto is doing fine by major trade only , I have not really see full acceptance in society but only some merchant that trade them do accept it and the crypto is doing great so it all depend on the trader which are me and you buying online through exchange and selling same way when we feel like having some profit so the mass adoption is when we can talk about society accepting it which will be a milestone for it but as it is crypto is still doing great without society fully using it.
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

In fact, people will not refuse to use cryptocurrency. Now that the government has issued its own coins, more governments will participate in the cryptocurrency in the future. So your fears are superfluous.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KHCGlobal
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

Crypto is another thing, blockchain on the other hand will be accepted and crypto has been started to be accepted by worldwide
elliuut

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

Even if society rejects cryptocurrencies, only ICOs which uses its token for the sake of trading and buying and selling of currencies will be affected whereas those ICO which uses its coins as utility tokens will not be affected as much.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

If such happens that mean that's the end of cryptocurrency but i don't think such will happen because crypto is now bringing a lot of changes in the world now.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

If majority refuses to use, it will cause a further decline but the only assurance is that it will not totally be effaced as there are still some individual percentage that will continue to transaction with it and value is attached to whatever is being held as assets by individuals

delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

First crypto has come to stay and the only body likely to reject the use of cryptocurrency will be the Governments. The society at large wants to always carryout their day-to-day activities easy,secured and in a transparent manner, and this is what cryptocurrency offers. So if crypto should be rejected, the minority will reject it.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

Society are made up of different group and affiliations, the whole society may not use cryptocurrency but certainly, different groups in the society will use and grow cryptocurrency and it's economy!
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

In connection to the subject, I think that only those people that hated btc and alts would perhaps reject the use of cryptocurrency and these people may have some problem in their participation in the cryptocurrency world. Moreover, I believe that those haters are just the minority of the participants in this forum and does not have a big impact in the crypto community market.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

I do not think that it would be so bad in the future. Crypto currencies offer a lot of opportunities to the people and I do not think that the majority will reject it. The more possible case is that what we are going to do, when the mass adoption will come into crypto space? Cheesy
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

In my head does not fit this scenario, because a person has a craving for something new!
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

We are hoping that it will not happen that cryptocurrencies was rejected in the society.But if it is happen we have no choice and we are accept on it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

a crypto currency is something designed for being used as a currency but unfortunately that definition is dead these days because if we start looking for the coins that are actually used as a currency we will be left with only bitcoin and possibly litecoin and nothing else.
 others these days are only used for speculation and pump and dumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

This thing came up to my mind suddenly. As I know a currency is a transaction medium that majority of the people agree to use to exchange their items with them. If it is the case, if majority refused to use crypto currencies, what will be the consequences may occur ? And how it will affect to the ICOs ? Any Ideas?

if majority are rejecting the ide aof crypto, the rest of the story are not even exist. you wont even heard anything about ICO, altcoins, blockchain and DEX, crypto trading. the list go on. public acceptance are really important in order for a innovation to work.

People can’t give up the crypto currency. They may refuse to buy goods and services in exchange for a cryptocurrency. But almost every crypto platform offers its users Fiat payment as well. Therefore, each user has a choice in which currency to pay. Everyone can’t think the same way and refuse to use crypto.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

if for the time being it certainly must have happened, rejection
But people today are very dependent on technology, so gradually all of them will start to get used to it, including using crypto. even then if the government has legalized it
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

I have not any idea about it if we see the growth of cryptocurrency last 10 years it progress day by day so we can hope the society accepted it not rejected it.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

The society will not reject it becasue the crypto is our future and they will just stop the process of its becoming that will be done after solving this problem.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

It will kill crypto because it has very strong connection to the people and people must be there to help crypto in development. Anyway this rejection is impossible I am sure.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

At the moment, crypto lacks the convenience for a large number of ordinary people and not just crypto enthusiasts to start using it. However, we understand how convenient it is and in the future I’m sure the situation will change.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: