Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the society rejected to use crypto currencies?  (Read 20198 times)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

This thing came up to my mind suddenly. As I know a currency is a transaction medium that majority of the people agree to use to exchange their items with them. If it is the case, if majority refused to use crypto currencies, what will be the consequences may occur ? And how it will affect to the ICOs ? Any Ideas?
If you look at the present status of cryptocurrency in entirety, you would .discover that not everyone is presently using it and it is still working fine. So in future, we would certainly not have a reduction in number. Rather, more people who come into it with full interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

It is unlikely to happen that society refuses new technology and all the benefits it brings, but  theoretically if it happens it there would be no ICOs in the future. Use cases and demand for the product is the key for the success of an ICO.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

This is impossible because there is no consensus among these people. However, taking into account this hypothesis, yes, the market would collapse and die once and for all.
But as I said, this is impossible, the cryptocurrencies are the future, and gradually they will be adopted by the people. A global crisis caused by governments could favor mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

Cryptocurrency and its decentralized system are great technologies that could change a lot of financial transactions for the better. These have disadvantages as of now but in the future the advantages will elimate. Now, when that time comes I'm sure cryptocurrency will rise and emerge as the standard mode of transactions.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

I think as part of society, I am seeing more and more acceptance, so for me is a scenario difficult to imagine, before many believed that this was a ponzi scam, but quickly realize that it is not so, because you do not really spend any money if you do not want, I simply use bitcoin to make transactions and when I demonstrate that type of use case, people around me are quite amazed.
ninuplanste

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

This thing came up to my mind suddenly. As I know a currency is a transaction medium that majority of the people agree to use to exchange their items with them. If it is the case, if majority refused to use crypto currencies, what will be the consequences may occur ? And how it will affect to the ICOs ? Any Ideas?

for now, of course rejection will occur, because crypto is still very uncommon for the global community, especially in countries that prohibit it. but the community is now very familiar with digital technology and crypto will gradually be accepted and spread widely
In fact still people need to know about the crypto currencies, crypto currencies are still very new and most of the people do not know about it, therefore they are avoiding using bitcoin and other crypto currencies, but in future we can hope that when they will know about crypto currencies they will surely start taking interest there.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Right now in many countries, cryptocurrency has not accepted and society has completely against about it. But I think as per the time people will understand the importance of its use. And they will start to support it after a certain time later.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

And why should people give up cryptocurrency ? The reason can be only one, it will not justify the hopes assigned to it, will not perform the functions of money or others. If Fiat money in the future will still be more convenient and functional, then , of course , it will not make sense to abandon them.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Right now in many countries, cryptocurrency has not accepted and society has completely against about it. But I think as per the time people will understand the importance of its use. And they will start to support it after a certain time later.
Yes, you are right, the time that will prove the minority can be the majority if it is needed. maybe initially there will be a lot of rejection but if it brings a bigger positive impact I'm sure crypto will have a place in the community

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

Indeed it's true that many governments and people in some countries are against the crypto and we cannot blame them for doing it as they need more knowledge about crypto and it's benefits apart from the risks of crypto which is been promoted by bankers and government to instill fear in the mind of ordinary citizens. We need to educate people about it and i am sure the educated folks and tech geeks will adopt crypto and support it by using it in their daily life to make their life easier.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

If the society was to reject crypto then all our crypto related investments will have been a waste of time and money because crypto can't exit without the support from the community/society.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is essentially dependent on how it relates to the society. If people refuse them, it is logical to assume that the price of coins will fall, then the total capitalization of the currency market will also fall. Investors will stop investing in ICO or any other projects related to cryptocurrencies, as it is unprofitable.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

the society has not in any way rejected to used or the use of cryptocurrency but recent happenings in the crypto world is what has crated a degree of influence negatively and then the community sees it as it currently is and compares it to what was told them about crypto and decides to wait till its operations are back to normal

Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

At the moment crypto has not been accepted all over the globe, it's still restricted in some countries...  If crypto is rejected by the societies invariably it'll be the end of ICOs coming up and the current coins will die but I don't see that happening anyways so maybe we shouldn't be bothered
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Look on the effect for ICOs now, most of them are falling already even without the rejection of the society for crypto's but only for ICOs.

Easier said, the society can do that much for something like crypto's and if majority is likely to reject it then demand will decrease. But it doesn't mean that crypto's will be gone easily. There will be lesser usage for it because of less adoption but still there will be people who will use it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

If the community refuses to use crypto currency, it is likely that crypto trust will decrease which causes the altcoin exchange rate to go down and disappear which in the end cryptopun ends.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

The crypto is beautiful because it has advantages of both "money" and "stocks". It is not just a piece of paper that will become worthless due to the inflation, nor it is not unavailable to the public like stock exchanges. The trick is that if anyone would accept any crypto you can use it without third party's restrictions. There will be people who will accept crypto as a form of payment: they are practically immortal as long as people will use them. You don't need the whole world to achieve the consensus. It is one of their most massive advantages up to date Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

In my mind, the society will not at all reject the cryptocurrency. This is the world and this is very complicated and complex. We can see some societies will reject the crypto. but the other society will accept this because they are aware of the benefits of this cryptocurrency for their life. Of course it will influence the ICO and also all coins on the listing. However, if more societies reject, I think it will not be good for the ICO and coins.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

Every habit has to take a long time, so the practice of using cryptocurrency is very important. I believe that as cryptocurrency grows, people will accept its use if its benefits outweigh the current fiat currency.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

if the community refuses to use the crypto currency. surely the world of cryptocurrency is just to invest and a place to seek profit. whereas the purpose of cryiptocurrency is to become a legitimate digital currency such as paper currency

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: