Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the society rejected to use crypto currencies?  (Read 20199 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

Until now, Crypto is still not used for payment media in real terms. And the government also does not approve the use of digital currency for offline payment media. But this has no effect in reducing everyone's interest in doing crypto work. But more and more people hope to benefit from crypto.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

If the payment process for cryptocurrency can be done very simply and easily, then I believe no one will refuse to use cryptocurrency as a payment method!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

This thing came up to my mind suddenly. As I know a currency is a transaction medium that majority of the people agree to use to exchange their items with them. If it is the case, if majority refused to use crypto currencies, what will be the consequences may occur ? And how it will affect to the ICOs ? Any Ideas?

People understand that crypto market is too young and none of cryptocurrencies is widely adopted, so I can see a lot of reasons for them not to trust current market.

MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

Imagine that you need to install an app and convert a lot of data every time you need to make transaction. Bank cards are much better, so they are winning.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Cryptocurrency market expiriences strong lack of stability. In such terms it should be extremely hard for new people to understand all the benefits it offer.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

This thing came up to my mind suddenly. As I know a currency is a transaction medium that majority of the people agree to use to exchange their items with them. If it is the case, if majority refused to use crypto currencies, what will be the consequences may occur ? And how it will affect to the ICOs ? Any Ideas?
We are still in the early age if we think crypto mass adoption and it's too early to speculate if majority will refuse to use crypto...and for sure we are just affected with the bearish situation that we have as the price had been down with huge percent from those all time high and our mind has full of negativity. We just need to give ample time to the community to fully understand the purpose of cryptocurrency and to the developer to deliver what they promise to their community. I'm optimistic that this technology will prosper in the future.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Weird question. In my opinion, society cannot refuse from what it is not used to. Only 3-4% of the population of the planet at least somehow related to cryptospace. It is necessary to actively develop crypto for 5-7 years in order to say that the population uses cryptography in a broad sense.
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

i hope taht society will not refuse use this great cryptocurrency and we will see how more and more people fall i  lovewith cryptocirrency
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

well I don't think such a thing will happen because most of the coins are backed with real fiat money fixed in some bank account, so there is much values been attached to it already.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

Don't really see a reason why society would just reject cryptos suddenly. For something like this to happen something really has to bring on some real concentrated hate.
There are so many more positive things about blockchain and cryptocurrencies that rejecting them really seems like a really thoughtless thing to do.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

I think crypto currency can be used anytime, anywhere, and anyone if someone rejects the crypto currency I think the crypto currency has no effect because the crypto currency affects the investor
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Such action will surely collapse the cryptoindustry. If they will reject using cryptos, there will be no investors that will trigger the development of a project making the projects, useless. When it comes to the cryptos which are already in the market, their market value will surely be at their deepest given that their are no demands, and market volume.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

The results will be unthinkable and it will never happen all of a sudden, so many people will have run into loss. Cryptocurrencies are actually beyond being used as a meqns of payments. There are thousands of them that serves a different purpose. So even if its not accepted again as means of payment, it will thrive in other sector

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Don't really see a reason why society would just reject cryptos suddenly. For something like this to happen something really has to bring on some real concentrated hate.
There are so many more positive things about blockchain and cryptocurrencies that rejecting them really seems like a really thoughtless thing to do.

You are right and well said. I don't see a reason why people or humanity would able to hate a such revolutionary piece of innovation which can really help to improve
peoples lives?

Blockchain tech is really a great tech which its impossible for it not to be recognized.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

Crypto rejects society could certainly give a bad impact on crypto. This includes on a ride on one part of the fundamental aspect that could make prices drop for crypto. But if you look at the potential benefits of crypto and I don't think it will happen but probably in the process of rejection of acceptance at the crypto community also takes time.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

They can reject the crypto but they cant reject the industries that uses blockchain to utilize their system. Like supply chains, we all know that blockchain really plays very good when it comes to storing data because blockchain is immutable so trust will not be an issue which is a very innovative thing. For me their is a very minimal way that blockchain will fail. Somehow Some people or company will find a way in able for this emerging technology to be something to be use of.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

I don't want to think that will happened because crypto has got a lot of lovers.Crypto and blockchain tech is love by many and will be supported by many for many years to come.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:41:35 AM

The mere fact that the marketcap of cryptocurrencies have grown over 100 Billion is a sign that more and more people are trusting major cryptocurrencies to store and transfer value. And this is global acceptance. While we may not see immediate change, the landscape and acceptance is growing.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

Large-scale use of cryptocurrencies will certainly be achieved, but this will not be bitcoin. The coin to be paid in the future may be XLM, and the cashless society is already an inevitable phenomenon in society. This will not fail.

Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

It will be ok, there will be use cases for cryptocurrency so we don't need to worry about it. At this time three-fourths of society do not accept to use cryptocurrency but it still live, crypto is good and people wll accept it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: