Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not selling  (Read 1995 times)
mdzedzej (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:35:28 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 12:57:47 AM by mdzedzej

Paypal no longer accepted
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:36:20 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 12:49:05 AM by DeathAndTaxes

No chargebacks allowed?  That should keep the scammers away.

On edit:
Actually on looking at the listing my guess is you are the scammer.  Nobody sell money for 20% off.  Nobody ... unless they have no intention on paying.  Still you can't be a scammer, you are a nice guy looking to start a webhosting company so I tell you what, I am going to help you out.  I will pay you not $450 per BTC but >$650 per BTC for your Bitcoin (actually price based on market prices at the time of transfer and available at link below).  

https://bitsimple.com/

Pro tip: Pro tip: When trying to start a business it is always better to take $650 per coin then $450 per coin.  You have 12 BTC for sale?  Well this gets you ~$8,000 closer to your funding for the new company.
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:47:20 AM

No chargebacks allowed?  That should keep the scammers away.

On edit: Actually on looking at the listing my guess is you are the scammer.  Nobody sell money for 20% off.  Nobody ... unless they have no intention on paying.

Still you can't be a scammer, you are a nice guy looking to start a webhosting company so I tell you what.  I will pay you >$650 per BTC for your Bitcoins (actually price based on market prices and available at link below). 

https://bitsimple.com/

Pro tip: When trying to start a business it is always better to take $650 per coin then $450 per coin.  You have 12 BTC for sale?  Well this gets you ~$8,000 closer to your funding for the new company.

Thanks for the link and the offer price i thought i would have to sell them cheap to get the money faster. I bought the BTC on ebay for cheaper than im selling so im trying to flip and make a profit im signing up for the site tonight thanks
ghibly79
Legendary

Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:49:58 AM

I can do this, but I'm not going first. See my thread there  -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374845.0  and my main thread with many feedbacks in my signature.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:50:30 AM

Thanks for the link and the offer price i thought i would have to sell them cheap to get the money faster. I bought the BTC on ebay for cheaper than im selling so im trying to flip and make a profit im signing up for the site tonight thanks

BitSimple usually stops PayPal payment around 8PM EST, but I will be coding late tonight so I for you and you only I will process your withdrawal manually to ensure you get it within minutes!  Just drop me a message once you complete the transaction.  Best of luck on your new business venture, glad I could get you a better price than $450 ea.
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:58:15 AM

BitSimple usually stops PayPal payment around 8PM EST, but I will be coding late tonight so I for you and you only I will process your withdrawal manually to ensure you get it within minutes!  Just drop me a message once you complete the transaction.  Best of luck on your new business venture, glad I could get you a better price than $450 ea.

yes and if i lauch because of your help i will offer you a discount hosting/storage space as a thank you for speedy transaction.
morphKET

Activity: 134

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:49:20 AM

Are you still selling? Git feedback elsewhere?

✰ PrimeDice.com | Instant Bitcoin Gambling | Free BTC Faucet | ( 1% edge) *Thread*
If you like my stories, toss a Satoshi or two:
1CHmp1TGSyus29K76S7X6AMtVUejj7BCcj
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:25:36 AM

As far I know they not cover btc. So no buyer protection
ikhwanbahari

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

Nothing yet, they might be sleeping, its already late. So I'll wait till tomorrow.

Good luck with the deal
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:34:53 AM

Why not use localbitcoins with a trusted buyer, breaking up your sell in 4-10 transactions?

20% less than market price is huge even if you bought the coins cheap or got them for free

williecity

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:29:36 PM

you might be interested in buying my website

PayBitcoinPal.com

It receives orders

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal - http://paybitcoinpal.com
Get some good Karma Bitcoin - 1FXtZtywDHF9LvFZ39qTk9gTLzPsCHpJnW
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:58:34 PM

Crash,

Come one man!  I was trying to slghtly humurous upthread and to prove a point.  I gave him an offer to sell to me for $200+ than what he was offering on ebay.  He didn't take it.  Why wouldn't he take it?  He wants less money for the same amount of coins?  He is afraid of getting too rich?

"Nobody sell money for 20% off.  Nobody ... unless they have no intention on paying."
KyKyske

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:21:01 PM

Scam?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:23:18 PM

Scam?

"Nobody sell money for 20% off.  Nobody ... unless they have no intention on paying."
ghibly79
Legendary

Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

Ive purchase BTC 300, undervalue, mostly from people need cash fast.  Last week on Friday I purchase  25 BTC for $11,000.

Where xD Give me some of those contacts xD
yelloyello

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:50:33 PM

Maybe when you buy from a guy like that, ask first his wallet, so you can check if the amount is available.
Second, ask him to send you 0.00001BTC, so that you know that wallet is under his control.

No guarantee he will pay you, but then you know that he has 12.xxx btc.
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:54:53 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 04:24:44 AM by CrashX

Maybe when you buy from a guy like that, ask first his wallet, so you can check if the amount is available.
Second, ask him to send you 0.00001BTC, so that you know that wallet is under his control.

No guarantee he will pay you, but then you know that he has 12.xxx btc.

I actually asked him for that, waiting for him to reply, if he fails to reply, it means his a scammer, and ill give  a  neg review.

" I Though he was a Scammer, specially, after Mike said he couldn't issue a refund via PayPal. Even thought I did flag him, as such, Later he showed me live proof"
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:25:46 AM

First he said that the payment was being hold, and then he said his account was suspended, and wasn't able to do a refund.
Not able to refund ? That the most dumb word I think. Paypal usually only limit the acc and they can't send or withdraw but still can refund payment. To solve the problem, user must provide proof of identity and address to paypal. I wonder why you trust newbie and he sell that btc very low
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 01:06:11 PM

First he said that the payment was being hold, and then he said his account was suspended, and wasn't able to do a refund.
Not able to refund ? That the most dumb word I think. Paypal usually only limit the acc and they can't send or withdraw but still can refund payment. To solve the problem, user must provide proof of identity and address to paypal. I wonder why you trust newbie and he sell that btc very low

Yeah I know, know allot when it comes with eBay and PayPal.  Right away I figured he was as scammer.

As for the Newbie part, not every noob is a scammer.

luckily, I paid via Paypal, so Ill be protected.

Payment To:
 michael Dzedzej    (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Seller's ID:
 mdzedzej
Seller's Email:
 mfrasier795@yahoo.com

The guy scam.s in the hope that the buyer will not charge back or will let the time allowed to charge back elapses??

Usually Scammers try to buy BTC by paying with Paypal with the intend to charge back

CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:55:04 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 04:25:28 AM by CrashX

The guy scam.s in the hope that the buyer will not charge back or will let the time allowed to charge back elapses??

Usually Scammers try to buy BTC by paying with Paypal with the intend to charge back

I my self got my first sold my first Bitcoin via PayPal, no problems.

Their are people trust worthy to want to use PayPal, but because scammer of burning everything.

" I Though he was a Scammer, specially, after Mike said he couldn't issue a refund via PayPal. Even thought I did flag him, as such, Later he showed me live proof"
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: