Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyToken Bounty Scam, Can't bounty managers be punished on this forum ?  (Read 203 times)
oseikuf44 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Moneytoken, a recent ICO that used bounty services for raising funds have scam bounty hunters with unnecessary excuses. The manager after the ICO finished labelled almost all participants with red trust and asking for hunters to reapply for appeal why they are given a red trust. Can't this forum institute measures to deal with bounty managers who after an ICO refuses to pay hunters? Won't moderators set new rules to hold senior members here accountable for their actions on bounty management?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

Moneytoken, a recent ICO that used bounty services for raising funds have scam bounty hunters with unnecessary excuses. The manager after the ICO finished labelled almost all participants with red trust and asking for hunters to reapply for appeal why they are given a red trust. Can't this forum institute measures to deal with bounty managers who after an ICO refuses to pay hunters? Won't moderators set new rules to hold senior members here accountable for their actions on bounty management?
My advice, do not trust Bounty Manager who has not had a good experience. It will affect the results you get. Because experienced bounty managers have strict rules so as to minimize fake accounts. Then on the other hand experienced certainly provide results in accordance with the existing facts.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

I was one of the moneytoken signature campaign participants .. I also get redtrust for no reason and I also see there are some of the signature campaign participants who do not get their rights .. I think the audit team has cheated there ..
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

i think its really complicated, because nothing happened to the bounty managers who sponsored the fake bounties,
And some bounty managers even refuse to address the situation properly which hurts more

I can only urge us to dig deep by ourselves, neglect the bounty manager popularity and find out about every project with which we will be marketing, so as to prevent loss of time, date and effort.
Lets all enjoy our bounty participation.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

Create a scam accusation against the manager if you think they behaved wrongly and carry a part of the blame.

Moderators do not get involved with this, but the community does, if you can show clear signs of the manager acting in an untrustable way.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

Create a scam accusation against the manager if you think they behaved wrongly and carry a part of the blame.

Moderators do not get involved with this, but the community does, if you can show clear signs of the manager acting in an untrustable way.
I also think it should be reported. does it accompany with evidence? whether the change in allocation or cutting the number of tokens could be as evidence as cheating?

different amount of old spreadsheet .. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

I read the reviews after the end of this company bounty, I think it's not fair when people come to earn fulfilling certain conditions, but instead they are stressed red and do not pay!
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

The scams of bounty campaigns are one of the biggest problems in the sector. You have to make a big selection before participating in a bounty campaign, but you also need rules in the forum that can protect bounty hunters, because there are also abuses of some bounty managers who do what they want
mastersay

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

When the bounty managers tried to fool the bounty hunters by not releasing their bounty rewards, it could affect the ico itself. The bounty manager will surely be getting a negative trust and if found to be guilty by the bitcointalk admins, surely the bounty manager will be banned in the forum.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Alexa777

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

How to be the one who worked honestly and is on the red list? Is there anyone at the forum who controls the company's fraudulent schemes?
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

Although i was not participating in this particular campaign but i know how it feels i have also faced such situation a few times, and yes there should be some procedure to track down and punish the people behind these scam icos and campaigns they are really doing harm to this revolutionary market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

I am also a victim of this bounty. The stakes counted for me were around 280K. Everything was nice till that time when they decided to take an audit. I see for the first time in my life such a big list of blacklisted hunters, are they serious to ban around 1k persons??? They've made an appellation form, today they announced appeals list, right now they have 681 accounts it the list. I am still there, they have commented near my wallet "Account farming/shitposter, linked accounts Bitcointalk: 1038319, 1040953, 1031045, 1034766". I don't know how they investigated that)))

rob31

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Hi there, I am also a victim of this moneytoken bounty. All my work and got zero tokens. People like this give cryptocurrency a bad name.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

We cant conclude on what happen why the bounty manager give red trust to the bounty hunters, but I think he/she had a reason for doing this. Maybe som of the signature hunters are making multiple accounts and are found to be true, so they have a negative trust. Prior to that, the bounty manager must report to its superior and give further explanation on why.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

Im pretty sure we should all like to see bounty managers being punished too when we are scammed, but sadly, I think the bounty managers themselves are victims too like us. They cannot also be paid when an ICO goes missing after getting their money, or if they get paid by the coins, it will be no value. But managers should impose escrow as assurance for themselves and to the bounty participants.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

Some bounty managers especially those from tokensuite already have been tagged with red trust because of their negligence for not reviewing bounties before managing. Most of their bounties turned out to be a scam. It is the bounty manager's duty to ensure that they are not promoting scam projects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: