Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: if you have trouble in business ideas,or you are in boring something,and you want  to release,i want to be your listener.
email me--erick1989@mail.com - 0 (0%)
reply the report - 1 (50%)
sell short message,tel--15279153887 - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: offer new ideas  (Read 18371 times)
erick (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 08:33:48 AM

:)if you have trouble in some business questions or you need some good ideas.i will try my best to help you,i need some bitcoins。because my English teacher have given me a task,so i must finish it 。if not.i will failed in this course.i will be here for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2011, 10:26:00 AM

It is still not clear what you are offering.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 10:52:52 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2011, 11:07:02 AM by sgornick

:)if you have trouble in some business questions or you need some good ideas.

I might be interested in your service.  

I would like to know more about payment methods available to the Chinese.  I recently read UnionPay's agreement with CitiBank to allow UnionPay cardholders to use their credit and debit cards in seven other countries in Asia:
  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-10/citigroup-lets-some-asian-merchants-accept-china-unionpay-cards.html

The author of the article didn't specify when that service was expected to be rolled out.  Additionally, the subject of fees wasn't addressed.  I'm curious to know if there will be a surcharge, or instead will the transaction occur at the current exchange rate with no additional fees.

The answers to these questions will likely require a phone call to UnionPay.

For this effort I am willing to pay 1 BTC.  If you complete this, you will then be eligible for another 1 BTC for a task that should likely take you just 5 minutes should you wish to do that task as well.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

ziya

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 12:33:54 AM

Even if UnionPay holds do not have the double cur card (i.e. international card), leaves country when the traveling so long as has any Renminbi card, still might withdraw the foreign currency cash in on International Banking Corp ATM.just like CitiBank .Each card daily draws money the upper limit is only 5000 Yuan
   But UnionPay holds the member transnationally to take now needs must charge certain fee, the Chinese silver association person concerned indicated that, this expense is composed by three parts, each takes the present, the American flag must gather 10 Yuan about the handling charges, the silver association gathers two Yuan about the transfer expenses, various bankcard sends the card line also to have to gather is equal in draws money amount 0.5%─1% different different to draw money the expense.
   Hope this helps you ~~~~
erick (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 06:41:50 AM

It is still not clear what you are offering.
offer new ideas ,offer Chinese traditional goods。。。
erick (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 06:50:29 AM

I would like to know more about payment methods available to the Chinese.  I recently read UnionPay's agreement with CitiBank to allow UnionPay cardholders to use their credit and debit cards in seven other countries in Asia:
  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-10/citigroup-lets-some-asian-merchants-accept-china-unionpay-cards.html

The author of the article didn't specify when that service was expected to be rolled out.  Additionally, the subject of fees wasn't addressed.  I'm curious to know if there will be a surcharge, or instead will the transaction occur at the current exchange rate with no additional fees.

For this effort I am willing to pay 1 BTC.  If you complete this, you will then be eligible for another 1 BTC for a task that should likely take you just 5 minutes should you wish to do that task as well.

Credit Card
Paypal
Real-Time Bank Transfer
iDeal
giropay
ING Home'Pay
eps Online-Uberweisung
sofortüberweisung
eCard
More…
Offline Payment Methods
Bank Transfer
Paying with PayPal

1.  PayPal enables you to send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
2.  When you select PayPal as the payment method, you go to the PayPal site, where you can send your payment.
3.  Advantages:

Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). DHgate doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
Paying with a credit card 

1. When you select Credit Card as the payment method, you will be taken to a site where you can pay your order.
2. Advantages:
Payment is traceable.
Payment is immediate and convenient. Payment is deposited directly into DHgate's account.
Credit card companies typically provide some level of identity and purchase protection. Listed below are links to some popular credit card protection policies:
- Visa's Zero Liability
- MasterCard Zero Liability

Real-Time Bank Transfer

Real-time bank transfer facilitates immediate online authorization of available funds. It offers quick payment and guarantees security for you either as a merchant (as payments are non-reversible) or as a consumers (as it works via their own online bank application). It is also more cost-effective, especially for higher value transactions.

There are more than 20 payment methods of real-time bank transfer available, which cover several countries, such as:

iDeal in the Netherlands
giropay in Germany
ING Home'Pay in Belgium
eps Online-Überweisung in Austria
sofortüberweisung in Germany and Austria
eCard in Poland
More…
When you make the payment, all available payment methods will be listed in your payment information page, which are customized as per your billing address. The system will identify the available payment methods of real-time bank transfer and provide the all that apply to you, depending on your billing address. As shown below, you can pay in your local currency:

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 11:15:39 AM

(ignore this post, i'm just adding this thread to my watchlist)

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2011, 11:10:21 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2011, 11:36:59 AM by sgornick

Credit Card
Paypal
Real-Time Bank Transfer
iDeal
giropay
ING Home'Pay
eps Online-Uberweisung
sofortüberweisung
eCard
More…
Offline Payment Methods
Bank Transfer
Paying with PayPal

Erick, you might wish to ask your instructor to describe the term Plagiarism.
  http://help.dhgate.com/help/buyerhelpen.php?catid=2702

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2011, 11:31:57 AM

But UnionPay holds the member transnationally to take now needs must charge certain fee, the Chinese silver association person concerned indicated that, this expense is composed by three parts, each takes the present, the American flag must gather 10 Yuan about the handling charges, the silver association gathers two Yuan about the transfer expenses, various bankcard sends the card line also to have to gather is equal in draws money amount 0.5%─1% different different to draw money the expense.
   Hope this helps you ~~~~

Ziya, your response was something that was very difficult for me to comprehend.  For instance, are you describing to me the charges for using a Chinese bank's credit card outside of China?  Or instead are you describing the charges for using a U.S. bank's credit card within China?

the American flag must gather 10 Yuan
I wanted to calculate that in terms of bitcoins, so I used:
  http://bitcoin.1t2l.net/widget
to find out that is 2.0588 BTC, or going the other direction:
  http://bitcoin.1t2l.net/widget/?from=BTC
to convert BTC to USD and I get about $1.53 USD.   So another 2 yaun plus 0.5% to 1%, for total fees.

Those sound excessive for a simple credit card transaction, though I've never traveled to China.  If I had to guess I'd say that those are the charges to use a U.S. ATM card to withdraw cash from an ATM in China.

Ok. ..., I'll send the bitcoin.  What is your bitcoin address?  It was Erick's question but you answered.  Are you two on the same team?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

ziya

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:29:49 AM

Hope this helps you ~~~~

Ziya, your response was something that was very difficult for me to comprehend.  For instance, are you describing to me the charges for using a Chinese bank's credit card outside of China?  Or instead are you describing the charges for using a U.S. bank's credit card within China?

the American flag must gather 10 Yuan
I wanted to calculate that in terms of bitcoins, so I used:
  http://bitcoin.1t2l.net/widget
to find out that is 2.0588 BTC, or going the other direction:
  http://bitcoin.1t2l.net/widget/?from=BTC
to convert BTC to USD and I get about $1.53 USD.   So another 2 yaun plus 0.5% to 1%, for total fees.

Those sound excessive for a simple credit card transaction, though I've never traveled to China.  If I had to guess I'd say that those are the charges to use a U.S. ATM card to withdraw cash from an ATM in China.

Ok. ..., I'll send the bitcoin.  What is your bitcoin address?  It was Erick's question but you answered.  Are you two on the same team?

I am sorry ,i dont describe exactly. And i know someing about that recently. I will show it again.
 Using a Citibank Debit Card within china charge for free. Using a Chinese bank's credit card outside of China also charge for free.But you should sure that the credit card being used on chinese ATM.
Hope this helps you~~~
15p9saNu2Y7y7zuSknbsCFWMSEdTLRDg29
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 05:37:26 AM

What is your bitcoin address?  It was Erick's question but you answered.  Are you two on the same team?

Since Erick didn't respond, I'm going to assume you and he are on the same team.

15p9saNu2Y7y7zuSknbsCFWMSEdTLRDg29

Sent 1.0 BTC.  Thank you for the info.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

erick (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 08:05:23 AM

why。。 Sad
ziya

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 10:21:52 AM

why。。 Sad

Erick, we are classmeats thank you for giving the chance to me. Thank you very much.
erick (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 06:11:40 AM

Angry
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2011, 07:25:31 AM

Lol, I love the terseness of this angry smiley.

(Erick, what is your address? I will send you 1 BTC because you deserve it and you made be laugh.)
solimini

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 07:48:25 AM

(Erick, what is your address? I will send you 1 BTC because you deserve it and you made be laugh.)

How sweet of you!

Definitely love all the altruism in this community.
CCCMikey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 08:25:12 AM

Why do Chinese people sign off with ~~~ sometimes?

Usually when I see that symbol it is usually attached to ASCII representations of male genitalia?
larry

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 02:38:51 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2011, 03:38:31 PM by larry

I found a lot of news, did not find the answer you want. Citibank and Bank Consortium in March 10, 2011 entered into a new Asia-Pacific cooperation agreement. The agreement was signed  a few days ago, maybe they aslo do not know the exact implementation time. Until now, I think that the question has no answer. I will always be concerned about the news of Citigroup.Once I know the answer,I will tell you immediately. Cheesy
Are you satisfied with my answer? Hope you like it~

BTC:1899KKLG1b6ti1bs3U4kXfuFcRxCEVax1V
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 02:49:35 PM

Why do Chinese people sign off with ~~~ sometimes?

Usually when I see that symbol it is usually attached to ASCII representations of male genitalia?

In Wikipedia you insert your signature by typing 4 tildes, perhaps it's 'cause of that? (i haven't seen anyone "signing off" with 3 tildes though, not here nor anywhere else; where did you see that happen?)

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
CCCMikey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2011, 12:01:29 AM

where did you see that happen?)

Twice in this thread alone - once it was four, once it was three...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: