Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:17:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think $NEO (and all NEO projects) has a bright future ahead  (Read 124 times)
DikkieD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

I am so thrilled about $NEO right now. I was already happy about projects like APEX, Ontology and several others. Recently several more came out of ICO, like Effect.AI, DeepBrainChain, THEKEY, Concierge and more. Then the upcoming ones. Missed out of NEX (shame), but I hope I will have more luck with ICO's like Spotcoin and AsuraCoin. Got a few free MCT too, but missed out on the Ontology airdrop Smiley.

So much to get exited about. So many ICO's coming up this year, check out this comprehensive list: https://www.ico-listed.com/neo-ico-list

Also, today I read about a NEO alliance in the Black Sea region. Several tech companies and blockchain start-ups, initiated by the Spotcoin team, have put their hands together to promote regional innovation. To mark the occassion even a few other $NEO projects came to visit, like Effect.ai, Concierge, Thor and Travala. The NEO Black Sea Community will focus on bringing blockchain to the region, together with introducing local tech companies with the possibilities of blockchain. I love these kind of developments, which reflects great on $NEO too Smiley.

You can read more here about the new NEO alliance: https://medium.com/spotcoin/neo-black-sea-community-launched-ff0d479d3bad

But back to $NEO. Why wouldn't NEO move back to its ath again? I mean, right now it's still almost at its all time low. Ranked 12th in CMC, -81.28% down from it's ATH price of $196.85 on the 15th of January 2018, right before it all went down the crapper. Is it that realistic to think $NEO would drop much lower? Would it matter if you get some of it now? I for one can't wait to see the fireworks. If it's not this year, then it's bound to be next year Smiley
Slimztee

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

While I can't the same for all NEO projects, I think NEO (The Chinese ETH like it's popularly called) as a platform has a great future ahead of it. Recently, projects launched on the NEO platform have done well especially projects like THEKEY and ONTOLOGY.

NEO is a great coin to hodl longterm, especially with the airdrops it comes with, makes it really profitable in the longterm.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

I'm still very bullish on the whole NEO ecosystem. A lot of great things ahead. You forgot to mention nOS: https://nos.io/
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

You are right projects on NEO were and are more trustworthy than projects on Ethereum. Maybe because there is fee to start project on NEO network.
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

I'm holding small amount TKY, I think TKY is good for long-term investment and hope the price will 3x when mainnet launch, December 2018  Grin
Also, I got MCT from airdrop, If I am not mistaken, you can make a smart contract in the NEO blockchain using 10k MCT+50 GAS rather than using 490 GAS.
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

Hi there,

It was HYPEd really hard in the last months. Chinese ETH, it is backed by Chinese government etc. On the other hand, Chinese government declared a ranking among the 30 blockchains last week and Neo was third on that list. Number one was EOS and two was ETH. I was really shocked when I heard that news. NEO started to move up yesterday but till then it was on a continuous drop. Still this does not make NEO bad but it does not feel like it will be the best one in the future.

Kind regards,

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

Actually I like the idea of neo and the eco system, but they are centralised. They have like 15-20 nodes in their network. Any big ico knockout the blockchain for some time. I hope they will fix that, but devteam are not so fast so far.

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

these NEOs are doomed, but Socratus compensates in the future because this is a new crypto project for me and I advise you
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

NEO the magnificent project with the magnificent idea, but it is difficult in realization. I think that the company there will be enough forces, time and means to make what they planned initially. It is very abrupt project and I trust in it also it in my portfolio.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

Of course you are right! They have. I think all of the cryptocurrencies are having a bright future because we are hearing all those good news from all over the world while countries are accepting Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: