Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DwarfPool Ethereum (ETH) payment NOT PROCESSING  (Read 215 times)
CyberSparky (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

This has never happened before. Normally my earnings are processed like clockwork. I have it set for auto pay at .05 but it went to almost .11 and still nothing. So I tried manual payment over 24 hours ago and still it is just sitting there with the message of "payment proceed..."

Huh  Huh  Huh

Has something happened that I am unaware of? Anyone else having this problem lately??

It kinda makes a guy worry....
CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

It has been over 2 days and still no payment. I tried contacting DwarfPool but got no response.

So I have stopped mining on their pool until they get it figured out.... ....hopefully.   Undecided
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

Maybe they don't want to send the ETH now because the Ethereum Network is clogged and the gas fees are pretty high. So have a bit of patience, it should get solved.

CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

Maybe they don't want to send the ETH now because the Ethereum Network is clogged and the gas fees are pretty high. So have a bit of patience, it should get solved.

OK. Thanks for letting me know! Appreciate it.    Smiley
maximilian7

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Last payment on 01.07.2018.  I tried ask dwarfpool admin, but dont answer. This is not correct. We mining for two more days, and stoppingd mining on dwarfpool, if do not pay.  Angry
yinhu

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:02:36 AM

This situation often happens. Don't worry, the system can't react instantaneously. I've been waiting for a day. You can terminate first, and then go on
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

If this about ETH, you haven't heard about the network congestion that's with it currently?

Ethereum (ETH) Network Experiences Congestions, Gas Price Rises
CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

If this about ETH, you haven't heard about the network congestion that's with it currently?

No....I haven't heard. I have been busy buying a house. But thanks so much for the info and link!!   Smiley
CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

This situation often happens. Don't worry, the system can't react instantaneously. I've been waiting for a day. You can terminate first, and then go on

Pools like Dwarfpool should really put up a notice IMMEDIATELY for such occasions. It would stop nublets like me from jumping on the panic wagon!   Cheesy
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

No....I haven't heard. I have been busy buying a house. But thanks so much for the info and link!!   Smiley

it is such a common thing with ethereum these days that it almost happens every week. and it doesn't need a lot of transactions either. a small rise will make the network congested and increases the fees (gas) that you have  to pay to process your transactions.
that is one of the many flaws that i have always been warning people about and nobody listened...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

it is such a common thing with ethereum these days that it almost happens every week. and it doesn't need a lot of transactions either. a small rise will make the network congested and increases the fees (gas) that you have  to pay to process your transactions.
that is one of the many flaws that i have always been warning people about and nobody listened...

I have been mining ETH for the last 7 months and have NEVER had this happen. Strange...

But, alas, at least I need not lose sleep over it now!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

No....I haven't heard. I have been busy buying a house. But thanks so much for the info and link!!   Smiley
At least you know it already.  

While others are very stressed with the congestion and here you are okay with it because you are getting your house.  

Don't mention it.  Wink
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

Pools like Dwarfpool should really put up a notice IMMEDIATELY for such occasions. It would stop nublets like me from jumping on the panic wagon!   Cheesy
Yes, at least they have to make an announcement/respond to the miners' complaints I know there is a congestion on Ethereum network but they have delayed payment in few days, Delaying payments without announcements and not respond to the miners' complaints is a less professional act, is it difficult for them to make an announcement to the miners?

CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

No....I haven't heard. I have been busy buying a house. But thanks so much for the info and link!!   Smiley
At least you know it already.  

While others are very stressed with the congestion and here you are okay with it because you are getting your house.  

Don't mention it.  Wink

Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy

Especially since my new house comes with a 3400sf workshop that has two commercial bay doors, a 20ft ceiling, 220v, and has it's own kitchen & bathroom!

Yes....my new mining headquarters!   Grin
CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

Yes, at least they have to make an announcement/respond to the miners' complaints I know there is a congestion on Ethereum network but they have delayed payment in few days, Delaying payments without announcements and not respond to the miners' complaints is a less professional act, is it difficult for them to make an announcement to the miners?

I fully agree. And it takes nothing to put a notice on their web. Or even to send out a tweet.
maximilian7

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

Nothing yet. This is a very suspicious one.  Shocked
CyberSparky (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Nothing yet. This is a very suspicious one.  Shocked