Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Situation under control!  (Read 5376 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:51:46 AM

I just want to say, that last days were quite full off asstalk, panic and stress.

Full of speculations, fear of noobs, and cheap coins.

Just want to announce to all who panic a lot - that again you should try to keep calm longer.
Hah.

Price is going up again.

And Bitcoin shows its power. Bitcoin is growing stronger and stronger and any asstalk and speculations, even MtGox problems and fu&^ing Apple will not stand on its way to glory.

I am so in love in Bitcoin - even if I am not pro trader - I always see future in Bitcoin.

World with Bitcoin is a better world.
My life from when I join Bitcoin world is better - I saw a very bright light above me Smiley and I find many jobs for BTC, as I couldnt find for zlotys in my country.

So please, haters, panic people and asstalking trolls - think twice and twice again before you did another thread about how bitcoin is going to die.

Regards.

Love you Bitcoin!
Love you Satoshi!

So happy that I joined Bitcointalk.org!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:55:35 AM

Sell, Sell, Sell!!!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
vpitcher07

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:55:55 AM

I agree. If anything, good has come out of this "mess". MtGox is pretty much done for which isn't bad, a known "bug" is even more known now so new exchanges won't make the same mistake and this shows Bitcoins resilience. It's going to take a lot more than exchange closing to take down Bitcoin. A lot more....

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:58:27 AM

My life from when I join Bitcoin world is better - I saw a very bright light above me Smiley

The same thing happened to me! The clouds parted and down from the sky came a terrific brilliant light.  Smiley
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:03:13 AM

I agree. If anything, good has come out of this "mess". MtGox is pretty much done for which isn't bad, a known "bug" is even more known now so new exchanges won't make the same mistake and this shows Bitcoins resilience. It's going to take a lot more than exchange closing to take down Bitcoin. A lot more....

True!! Indeed true! Smiley (might be speculations Tongue but it is true and we see that!)

And as we can say MtGox is not needed any more Cheesy
MtGox was like a mother of crypto exchanges
But they suffer so many issues and delays, that I never even open an account there.
For me in my country (Poland) withdrawing money to bank account was like waiting for X-mass.

Sure - all that MtGox issue was not a good thing for a Bitcoin situation, and media could speculate and make people start to be afraid of using it.
BUT - all clear now, and MtGox truely can dissapear and I guess nothing bad will happen Smiley

Good for other that they can learn from MtGox mistakes, and for now I never had any problems with any of other Crypto  Exchanges
Like Bter or Vircurex.

Smiley
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:04:54 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 02:34:55 AM by roslinpl

My life from when I join Bitcoin world is better - I saw a very bright light above me Smiley

The same thing happened to me! The clouds parted and down from the sky came a terrific brilliant light.  Smiley

Nice one! Smiley

So many people live better because of Bitcoin.

Its like a fire from Prometheus Smiley
Caiapfas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:06:17 AM

bitcoin like all crypto is a fad and will be gone soon enough if there is no protections that USD offers. no one will ever accept a currency that someone can steal and nothing you can do about it.

If you liked my post or found anything I said useful send some coffee change to
BTC = 3LxtsmCjRDPD6oYYwz31dwFJW9ktUy1Yuz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:06:43 AM

to all naive investors
to all novice investors
to all nervous investors

i feel that there are alot of traders here that treat a price drop as a devaluation of a company with possible risks of the company going bankrupt, losing every penny.

please understand that when using the exchange markets. that bitcoins not stocks or shares.
i say this because with stocks and shares there is always a chance of the business you invest in going bankrupt. bitcoin is not a company, thus the risk of an absolute 0 value does not exist.

so do not panic and dont sell at a loss, give it time and prices go back up, and with bitcoin they eventually go higher then before due to demand. unlike most company shares.

in that respect please treat the exchange as forex, where their maybe changes in the price but you know that its not a company which can ever stop trading at a moments notice.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
instructor2121

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:08:39 AM

So true!!! Mt. Gox is steadily declining and the other exchanges have taken the hit and holding steady...
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:12:35 AM

bitcoin like all crypto is a fad and will be gone soon enough if there is no protections that USD offers. no one will ever accept a currency that someone can steal and nothing you can do about it.

lol the Fed would never back the USD if it couldn't be stolen from you.

Please ask somebody in Cyprus about the security of centralized currencies. I'm referencing the Bail-in...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:12:41 AM

you dont understand bitcoin. so go back to your fiat.

bitcoin is not an american currency. it is it's own ecosystem. so imagine it like another country.
america does not own or protect Euro's, yen, pounds, rubles. so there is no need for US protection.

bitcoin should protect itself, and this is how:
self management.
if you sell at a loss, you have lost.
if you sell at a profit, you will profit.

when the price goes down, it will go up due to demand. so panic is not required.

when the price goes down, ignore your stocks and shares mindset to sell. and grasp the forex mindset to buy cheap coins.

for every sell there is a buy, so if you sold at a loss another person bought at a win, thus bitcoin on average doesnt have a problem. only panicked users do

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:20:21 AM

so you cannot steal a dollar?

Seems strange ... Smiley

I hear more about someone who lost their money in robbery and I reeealy heard only about few that lost btc because of robbery...
hmm...
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:21:53 AM

Thanks to all Bitcoin fans who did replied in my thread and make me feel like a legion again!

Smiley

Bitcoin to the end of the world and 1 day after.!!
deltanine

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

I just want to say, that last days were quite full off asstalk, panic and stress.

Full of speculations, fear of noobs, and cheap coins.

Just want to announce to all who panic a lot - that again you should try to keep calm longer.
Hah.

Price is going up again.

And Bitcoin shows its power. Bitcoin is growing stronger and stronger and any asstalk and speculations, even MtGox problems and fu&^ing Apple will not stand on its way to glory.

I am so in love in Bitcoin - even if I am not pro trader - I always see future in Bitcoin.

World with Bitcoin is a better world.
My life from when I join Bitcoin world is better - I saw a very bright light above me Smiley and I find many jobs for BTC, as I couldnt find for zlotys in my country.

So please, haters, panic people and asstalking trolls - think twice and twice again before you did another thread about how bitcoin is going to die.

Regards.

Love you Bitcoin!
Love you Satoshi!

So happy that I joined Bitcointalk.org!

Nice!

The noobs that stick around long enough and actually educate themselves on bitcoin will soon understand that these are buying opportunities.  It's happened over and over again.

Freedom is a state of mind, and then Bitcoin comes along.....
-S4VV4S
vpitcher07

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:24:21 AM

This is bait. Don't feed troll.

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:26:27 AM

This is bait. Don't feed troll.

just lol ... what can you do when your usd is stolen? file complaint. That's it. You get them back? no. btc is not for the brainless btw.

on topic: sell with green, buy with red ... all good

edit: btc just became more scarce since all is stuck at gox. So the fluent btc is just more rare now. I expect other exchanges to go up dramatically in case gox holds those btc hostage for much longer.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:31:54 AM

just lol ... what can you do when your usd is stolen? file complaint. That's it. You get them back? no. btc is not for the brainless btw.

on topic: sell with green, buy with red ... all good

Just how it is! Smiley

Cryptocurrencies are not for brainless Smiley
Bitcoins are the new way of living for those who see widely!
Caiapfas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:27:24 PM

Go back to my USD? I never left it? Did you?

Yes USD can be stolen but you have recourse, legal system ,FDIC, chargebacks, protection. If crypto will ever go main stream it will have to have some of the same or a new type of protection.

Someone said Crypto isn't for stupid people, then that leaves out 99.7 of the world. So once again it will never go mainstream.

If you liked my post or found anything I said useful send some coffee change to
BTC = 3LxtsmCjRDPD6oYYwz31dwFJW9ktUy1Yuz
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:32:25 PM

Situation normal...

Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you...How are you?

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
deltanine

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:44:55 PM

Go back to my USD? I never left it? Did you?

Yes USD can be stolen but you have recourse, legal system ,FDIC, chargebacks, protection. If crypto will ever go main stream it will have to have some of the same or a new type of protection.

Someone said Crypto isn't for stupid people, then that leaves out 99.7 of the world. So once again it will never go mainstream.

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean that 99.7% of the world won't get it.

Sheesh!  What ever happened to caveat emptor?  If you routinely make purchases from businesses that you can not trust then please use your credit card.  Bask in the glory of the "protection" offered to you by the nice big gov't and banksters.

Freedom is a state of mind, and then Bitcoin comes along.....
-S4VV4S
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: