Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 USD give away, Introducing Binary Fund EX platform!!  (Read 6081 times)
BinaryFund (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:49:58 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 09:24:49 PM by BinaryFund

http://88.150.136.114/media/front/img/binary_fund_logo_s.png

http://www.binaryfund.com

Count Down Clock
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140220T1930&p0=136&fg2=ff605a&msg=Binary+Fund+launch+date!&csz=1

Hi Everyone. Binaryfund.com has been in beta version for the last few months now and has just received the go ahead to launch officially on the 20th Feb 2014. Binaryfund.com is not just an exchange platform like any other because we believe in challenging the status quo, in thinking differently. The way we challenge the status quo is by making our platform beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly. Furthermore we have decided to accept card payment making us the only exchange platform providing this service. why? because we want our members to have the best seamless experience. Bitcoin was made for the masses and we want the masses to have the ability to join our community. It was Satoshi’s vision for the Bitcoin community to be accessible to all and not just the techie individuals.

Before we go on to tell you what to expect from our new platform we want to thank all of you (Our community) for the tremendous support and encouragement you have given us during our Beta version. The number of people that have registered on our platform was beyond our imagination.

So what to expect from the new BinaryFund platform.

CARD PAYMENT.

We have listened to your comments and frustrations with other platforms , hence we have included a card payment system in our platform. You no longer have to wait for days on end and be penalised for moving your money from one end to another before you get hold of your precious coins. In a matter of minutes its all yours.

MERCHANT ACCOUNT.

We have listened to what the business community has been telling us and we have developed a merchant account that addresses their needs. Merchants have said that they want the ability to have the option of

choosing to accept digital or fiat currency. So know with a simple click you can price your product or service in Sterling and when your customer makes a payment in digital currency our merchant tool system will convert it on the live exchange ensuring that you get the exact amount to the penny.

AUTOMATED TRADE.

This means that when a trade is setup on both ends of the purchase and sale the system will be alert to look for matches and execute them automatically making the experience that much greater.

TRANSLATION.

Our website has been optimised to work in all major European languages and we are working tirelessly to include others. This is because we recognise that we are an international community and hence we have a responsibility to ensure that all barriers to entry are eliminated.

There is much more to tell from the minimalistic design of the website to the many great features but we will leave that for you to discover.

FINALLY WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU INFORMED OF OUR ACTIVITIES AHEAD OF TIME AND ALWAYS WORK IN CONSENSUS WITH OUR COMMUNITY.

Please follow us on our thread.
BINARYFUND WILL LAUNCH ON THE 20TH FEB 2014 @ 19:30 GMT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US AT SUPPORT@BINARYFUND.COM

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BinaryFund (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 09:23:44 PM

Hi Everyone,

Binary fund is giving away 50USD for the first 1000 subscribers on binaryfund.com
tedros

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:43:46 AM

I'm in
merkin51

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

I registered but the link in my activation email won't load... looks like site is down?
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:36:26 PM

I didn't received email activation? checked spam also

Space for rent if its still trending
acarterczyz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:55:33 PM

Hi Everyone,

Binary fund is giving away 50USD for the first 1000 subscribers on binaryfund.com

I was apparently one of the first 1000 subscribers who got an email today stating I'd get the $50 IF I deposited money.
serje
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

Hi Everyone,

I was apparently one of the first 1000 subscribers who got an email today stating I'd get the $50 IF I deposited money.
In this case delete my email!

I thought you give us 50$ for free!

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:43:58 PM

Did you use Google Translate for translating the website? The Dutch version looks like garbage imo.
ThrowMeAway114

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:45:46 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 10:01:05 AM by ThrowMeAway114

I call SCAM

1) About Us , page - no company information, address, reg numbers.
2) Contact - only web based contact - no telephone numbers
3) Verisign Secure Site - icon is not clickable
4) Whois on domain shows that the registrant has kept their ID private - why?
5) How would they deal with charge backs?

If they can deal with credit cards they must be a legitimate company, otherwise VISA & Mastercard simply won't do business with them.
So what are they hiding?
In my view this is clearly a scam.
rigoy22k

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

I call SCAM

If they can deal with credit cards they must be a legitimate company, otherwise VISA & Mastercard simply won't do business with them.
So what are they hiding?

I have been trading pesetas (PTC)on this trade and everything seems legitimate until now.
I hope not change this situation.
Rabbit80

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:34:20 PM

I call SCAM

So what are they hiding?

I have been dealing with these guys quite extensively since they first launched as beta 7 or 8 weeks ago and I can assure you it is not a scam. Things are still new and the site is not yet fully launched whilst the bugs are being ironed out.

As for your comments:

1) Details available on request
2) Many web based companies don't provide telephone numbers - not every business has a call centre available and once the site gets volume, it may not be practical.
3) Probably an oversight - I will leave a message for the devs to take a look.
4) See comment 1
5) Chargebacks are an issue. The safest solution (which I believe is going to be implemented) is that all fiat transactions will require verification or proof of identity. This is a requirement under UK law for the withdrawals in fiat anyway.

Some other points to note - virtually all currency on the site is kept in cold, air-gapped storage. All withdrawals are manually processed.

I can confirm I received my 50USD and have had plenty of transactions including adding and withdrawing fiat.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:00:26 PM

How to avail the giveaway?
Rabbit80

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:37:31 PM

How to avail the giveaway?

The giveaway has expired now. It was only open to the first 1000 registrants and only if they verified and traded on the platform.

Look out for upcoming promotions - a PTC competition is coming up in the next few days! These competitions are likely to be regular features of the site!  Grin
tnfsmith

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:25:00 AM

F*ck this site SCAM SCAM SCAM lier and mother suck. It lier my money  Embarrassed
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:47:11 PM

mmmmm. try watching this discussion
before go try and lose it all  Grin

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:40:23 PM

Down for maintenance. Nice!

uncle_muddy

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:50:40 PM

According to their twitter account they have decided to put the platform up for auction

https://twitter.com/BinaryFunds
UltraMegaMan

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:08:11 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 08:31:44 PM by UltraMegaMan

http://youtu.be/NhSmDBfOG8w
pepin77

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:44:08 PM

Hi all

I had problems on my requesting withdraw euros, April 17.
Since that day I have not received any response to support tickets or emails

in this thread, in Spanish, you can see many of my complaints
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557684.20

Rico is the person who opened the thread.
But because my pressure over Binaryfund dissociated from, and editing the initial thread

Sorry my English, I use translator
serje
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:22:35 AM

This is what happened to me

The first one chronologically happened when I wasn't even tried to enter my account! I even had to reset my memorable pass-phrase because I forgot it!

So yeah someone checked my account maybe to see if I had money or BTC in there!

I never received the 50$ free! But also never received the email asking me to deposit to receive the 50$ free!

After someone accesses my account then I didn't even bothered to check that site again!

Now I'm sorry I didn't posted this when it happened!

Although the IP's are almost identical the last time it was me who logged in! And I'm from Europe! And as much as I remember that IP's both come from San Francisco!

Hope it helps you in your investigation!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: