Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tmearn.com high url shortener pay to bitcoin daily + Minimum Payout just 3$  (Read 336 times)
sami.dd (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:50:57 AM

Earn money with tmearn.com url shortener

Tmearn is paid URL shortener service ranking 2k on alexa  where users can earn money by shortening and sharing their links. Tmearn’s service is only available for non-adult content links

1- high rates for all countries
2-daily payments
3-method payment : bitcoin + paypal + payoneer + payeer
4-tmearn offer a competitive 20% referral commission program to its users.
Minimum Payout: tmearn offers a very competitive minimum payout and therefore, it has kept it low. The minimum payout on Tmearn is only 3$ for bitcoin.

Registration link : https://tmearn.com/auth/signup

thank you  Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

And it counts only unique views/ip?
Or how many?

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
sami.dd (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

Or how many?
It calculates 3 visits to the same IP
Kema

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:12:20 PM by Kema

Or how many?
It calculates 3 visits to the same IP

Thanks, it might be worth checking out? Smiley
I'm just somewhat hesitant since it's gotten so much bad reviews for not paying and not responding to email.
It seems from what I've read that payment is selective? Some people get paid on time every time while others don't get paid at all?

fufufuwu

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Tmearn pays me always quickly, and the rates are high. Good shortener so far Smiley
Kema

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

Ok, I installed it and tested it.
It shouldn't take very long to see if they are counting views...

earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

Ok, I installed it and tested it.
It shouldn't take very long to see if they are counting views...

I don't know about others it counts 86% of my visits and got paid once. So giving a try doesn't hurt you.
Kema

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

I don't know about others it counts 86% of my visits and got paid once. So giving a try doesn't hurt you.

It seems to be counting views ok.
Next step is getting paid, lol.
That however will take a while I suspect, nothing to do but wait for traffic to do it's job. Grin

sami.dd (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

@kema
tmearn has passed the step of Doubt my bro
ash1998

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

I want to Earn
Kema

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

@kema
tmearn has passed the step of Doubt my bro

I hope so because I'm seeing excellent CPM at the moment. Smiley

sami.dd (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:00 AM

yes tmearn cpm is the best
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Will definitely be adding this shorterner on my faucet. Ill just have to complete the script for my faucet. Hopefully this could give me a nice profit in the long term.

Do you have apis for devs to make it easier for us to implement your shortener to our site?

Edit:reserved for future review post for this service
Kema

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

Will definitely be adding this shorterner on my faucet. Ill just have to complete the script for my faucet. Hopefully this could give me a nice profit in the long term.

Do you have apis for devs to make it easier for us to implement your shortener to our site?

Edit:reserved for future review post for this service

They use the same api as most other shorteners, in it’s most basic form we’re talking about maybe half a dozen lines of code. If you really have to, you could probably strip it down to a one-liner.

darklus123

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

They use the same api as most other shorteners, in it’s most basic form we’re talking about maybe half a dozen lines of code. If you really have to, you could probably strip it down to a one-liner.

I see, lets see what can I do with it thanks for answering my question. By the way have you tried this service? I have a good rates from adfly before that is why i want to used that one but i more likely want to have a direct btc payment thqt is why i wanted to try this.

Just to get some reviews with this service if its true that they really have a higher rates.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

I see, lets see what can I do with it thanks for answering my question. By the way have you tried this service? I have a good rates from adfly before that is why i want to used that one but i more likely want to have a direct btc payment thqt is why i wanted to try this.

Just to get some reviews with this service if its true that they really have a higher rates.
I don't understand why you think adfly has good rates since the CPM for most countries are below $1?
I only knew adfly for it's good reputation and payment is for sure so long as you don't violate the Terms of Use.
I did tried adfly but had since stopped using it after a day due to extremely low CPM ($0.65 average CPM).

I have been using tmearn for 6 months and got like 27 payments. Tmearn has worldwide CPM of $2.8 and some countries have higher CPM. So far tmearn can generate stable income for me.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

so... no daily payments as advertised here?

◄ freebcc.org ►
Kema

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

For some reason it seems the API isn’t working since a few days.
It’s no biggie for me since I’ve configured my script with redundancies, but it’s weird that it seems to have just stopped working. No changes have been done on my side...
No notifications about any issues on the website either?

It is too bad, I was actually starting to like this one. :/

darklus123

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

It’s no biggie for me since I’ve configured my script with redundancies, but it’s weird that it seems to have just stopped working. No changes have been done on my side...

Just try to add it using a simple button instead of adding the API. This method works for me as it is also much easier and I don't have to do some more coding.  Tho if you want to limit the number of visit by users that is actually quite hard despite that the API is not working properly on your side
earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Just try to add it using a simple button instead of adding the API. This method works for me as it is also much easier and I don't have to do some more coding.  Tho if you want to limit the number of visit by users that is actually quite hard despite that the API is not working properly on your side

They might be under DDos attack, and they have triggered cloudflare "i am under attack" mode so tmearn api will not work till he removes that from cloudflare.

I've experience such things from many shorturl before
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: