Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade?  (Read 2791 times)
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?

In my own opinion, day trade is profitable because there are a lot of people today who are selling their coins which makes the price to decrease so investing right now is a good time to earn more profit in the future.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

Daily trading seems like you have to need the skills to be able to earn profits from daily trading which should be able to determine the time to buy and sell at the right price.
Only the chart analysts invited can accurately approximate the reasonable price for us to buy and the reasonable price to sell. New entrants to invest in this market, the best way is that they are not allowed to trading

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

I think we should wait for the market to recover and then continue trading in the day. At present prices are falling because of bad news. So the best way is to transfer all of Bitcoin or altcoin to USDT and wait for the price to drop to buy the altcoin with the cheapest price

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

I think I will never try trading again once a day. Previously I had about 3 Bitcoins. And after trying the trading method of the day. At present, I only 0.7 BTC in my wallet. I advise people not to trade in the day
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:08:52 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 09:30:53 PM by Rightchoice

I think it’s not a big deal if you are a day trader; it’s more about having WORTHY strategy, if we got that to work right then we could make lot money. I mostly focus on proper strategy and no fix way. I trade in whatever way is required.

It’s a lot easier when you have logic behind the trades you do.  It is exactly what I do and it’s a lot easier through reading forecast and predictions, especially for my favorite pair, usd chf prediction. With this stuff, you can make good and consistent profits, at least I can.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

I think it's not very good right now, because the market is so devastated right now. if you still want to trade is not a problem but the risk is very high, I see no increase in value over the past few weeks or it is just my analysis alone, because the price of coins in each market is different, good luck.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

Unstable market creates more daily trading opportunities. It is more stressful but also more profitable too.
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Day trading nowadays needs to be very focus on market and requires more analysis. It is really hard to achieve a successful one because the market is so unstable. It is a bit risky doing day trading nowadays. I would just suggest to buy and hodl.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Day trading is good not only now but at all times. Day trading is very simple but technical and requires lot of patience and skills. Day trading is simply taking advantage of the difference in the price of bitcoin within a very short period of time.
We do not know if the market will become unstable and so we cannot wait for that before we trade to earn money.

metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

The hard truth in here, is that if you do not have knowledge or experience on the forex markets, you are not going to make a huge profit on this market, because you need to have those kind of skills to be able to make money in here, specially on a bear market

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

Day trade is good but like what other traders are doing, you should be patient enough to wait for the market price to increase before investing and learning how to handle your patience when the market price is dumping.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

The pace on day trade is just too fast and judging from your post you are a newbie that still don't know when is the time to invest. Day trade is a fast pace type of trading it needs a lot of time and patience of course controlling yourself too when handling tough situations. Day trade can leave you to almost holding all the time because of the fluctuating price of every coin.
katak mercat

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

I think day trading or shortterm trading is a very profitable thing but this requires a large capital and high risk, if only use a small capital then day trading can not be done perfectly because only a little the benefits are obtained.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

I believe we should trade the day at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling steadily in recent days and with markets without peaks and no bottom as we are now You know the price of bitcoin will drop to any landmark.

Therefore, we should only invest in the short term and should not invest long term at this moment when the market is in downtrend.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

Day trading is the most stressful trading because they monitor each and every minute in crypto market. So traders are earn more profit and this scenario market also unstable so we make good profit in this dip. But we should carefully pick the right one and wait for the right time of trading.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

if for the moment it is for me personally to make day trading less appropriate, so if to invest long-term to choose altcoin for us holding in long term, for me it is better, because the prediction of coins present in the market today is difficult for me to can predict it, so to be able to earn profits is very difficult.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:25 AM

i think daily trade is best choice for now , because with the current market conditions can get big profit or can be a big loss, all depends on the analysis and better not trade when btc is down

CryptoKingh

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

so you want to be a gambler? If you don't have the experience or knowledge, that's pretty much what it is.  Plus, in crypto, there are not solid fundamentals, thus it is very difficult.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

seeing the market movement is very vulnerable now do day trading too much decline in the market I am more interested in short and long term investing it also depends on the opportunity when the market moves

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

It is good when the market lacks stability. I often wait when the market fluctuates and implement the strategy of buying low high. But now is not a good time because it's just a slight fluctuation. The rate ranges from 3-5%. That is not an index that brings too much profit to the trader.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: