Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade?  (Read 2791 times)
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Sure. Why not friend? From crypto at the moment day trading is the only one way that you can make profit I think. Stay away from all kinds of long term investment even a good ICO project can be so risky now. You can easily make profit 1% to 3% daily from day trading. Just careful about pick up the right time for buy or sell. Generally every 10 hours there is a big movement can happen. Besides every hour you can see price change.   
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

as a new member in Crypto world, I like the long-term investment. I think day trading is a little risky. if you want to do day Trading you need to have a great knowledge about Crypto world and the Crypto market. otherwise, you can be lost your capital.
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

Day trading strategy is looking good now, at least for me, just be careful of some
fake breakouts and analyze the market carefully to avoid loss.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

Today, the value of bitcoin is trying to rise even though it is only 0.13% rate of increase. For anyone who is interested in small profits, I think trading day is not wrong and certainly very worth doing.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:46:47 AM

Day trade is good for only the experienced ones. If you are not experienced, it best for you to be a long term investor. Look for a project with potential, research it well and invest into it for the long term
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

Daily trading in my opinion is something you can do if you have trading skills but if you don't have trading skills I think it will be very difficult to be able to do that because surely you won't know the right way to buy and sell coins.
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

If you have enough experience about trading then day trade is good it's make good profit.  But at first  you should knowledge about market and when you buy and sell coin
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

You can day trade in every market bulls or bears, you just need to do quick trades with plan (enter, exit and evacuate).
You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?

I've heard a lot of news from business news outlets that wealthy traders do a lot of short term trades at this year and I've got to agree with them. We can see that it works but you need to have at least one btc to feel the profits because the spread that btc gives everytime it fluctuates is only below $1,500.
This is the reason why to be able to day trade; you will need some substantial volume to trade with it so as to be able to get something tangible from your trade. I am not in favor of day trading at any occasion I am just mentioning this in between before making a strong statement for day trading.

It is the way it is, there will always be fluctuations with some ups and downs in the market, but you still also have to understand that as much as the profit may be there potentially, so is the huge risk when it comes to the market moving faster downwards and you are not in any way cutting losses quickly.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:42:45 AM

In my opinion because the bearish market is long periode already which more than 8 months, so bull market can be start soon and better we can split the money for swing trading as well ,and use each 50% for day trading too. By this way we will not miss bull market , because from history the price of crypto, bull market can be start soon.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:13:17 AM

Day trade suits you if you have experience and all are good, or long term hold is also very good.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:28:30 AM

Day trading is basically the process of getting in and out of positions within a short period of time to take advantage of irregularities in price and momentum. The most important aspect of a prosperous day trading environment is volatility and liquidity. Without volatility and liquidity, day traders would not be able to get in and out of transactions and would not be able to capitalize on their expertise.
cammor

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

It depends on your style. Day trading, as well as middle-term and long-term trading patterns, is cool if you know how to do it. Now the market is volatile and going down but it’s nothing for day traders. Various altcoins may change price rapidly during the day, so it’s really possible to benefit from the day trading. Just think about the risks first because they are significantly higher during a short-term process. Be ready for losses and try to diversify your portfolio. Also, consider combining day trades with long-term ones.
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Day trading is only suitable with technical analysing. If you are a newbie in trading then daily movements probably result with loss for you. As a cyrpto-coin enthousiast, it's better to look for mid-term and long-term trading patterns; investing in a future coin and wait for it's future prices.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Day trading is basically the process of getting in and out of positions within a short period of time to take advantage of irregularities in price and momentum. The most important aspect of a prosperous day trading environment is volatility and liquidity. Without volatility and liquidity, day traders would not be able to get in and out of transactions and would not be able to capitalize on their expertise.
Yeah day trading is for those who what to earn money in short period of time but it is also a fact that day trading is not easy and needs lots of experience and skills and trading tactics. Right decisions on the right time is the especially of good and successful trader. There is no chance of fault otherwise you will lose your money. Day trading is very risky but risky things are profit givers.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

you can't trade with stable market and so far the whole cryptocurrency market VOLATILE  that means  unstable so basically most of trading strategy like day trading is very good way to earn profit but not maximizing.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

Day trading is profitable for people who wants to focus on the market, in this way they can earn more profit by just trading daily and monitoring different market charts.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

Day trading is quite risky, however if you have the knowledge you will succeed and earn a profit, your foremost analysis is right, however this I do not dare because they are quite risky.

crypto.nik11

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

Daily trading or long-term trading depends on the psychology and patience of the trader.
IMHO, in the crypto market, dally trade may not be the best option.
I prefer long-term.
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

Day trading is quite risky, however if you have the knowledge you will succeed and earn a profit, your foremost analysis is right, however this I do not dare because they are quite risky.

I would add that day trading is crazy:) especially in cryptos. It is better to stick to higher timeframes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: