Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for community staff, marketing staff etc..  (Read 71 times)
WolveCurrency (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Hello!

I'am the creator of WolveCurrency and i'am now looking for staff for the discord, the coin has not officially been released yet and will take some time todo so and we are in progress of website etc.

Looking for staff for the discord.

JOBS - Paid per month
private sales will sell for 0.00000250 satoshi per coin, more information about the coin will be released with whitepaper and website and the ANN thread. (might take a few weeks to release, trying to level up my account as well to be able to post images on bitcointalk.)

- OBS you wont start to be paid until we have released the coin but you can still be in the discord and such.
- And by applying for the job you will also make sure you do your job and don't just join and then don't do anything if we discover that you don't do your work you wont be paid.

* Marketing Staff 35 000 WLC per month
- Create articles, videos, images, memes and get WolveCurrency known to people

* Social Media Marketing 30 000 WLC per month
- Spread WolveCurrency on social medias

* Discord Moderator 22 500 WLC per month
- Handle the community on discord (right now the discord has to be fixed and made better looking)

* Discord Staff Checker 18 000 WLC per month
- You are checking so staff don't abuse there powers and you will report miss behavior to me.
- Your job is also to receive questions and guide the user in the right direction.

* General Word Spreader 8 000 WLC per month
* BitcoinTalk Commenter 16 500 WLC per month Not available yet
- You will post a comment on the thread we will post from time to time NOT SPAMMING!

PM me to apply for a job, you can not be newbie on bitcointalk, you must be atleast Jr. Member and have over 150 activity. Preferably be use to what job you are applying for.
WolveCurrency (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

bump? not anybody want to apply?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: