Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year??  (Read 465 times)
Aceeakell

Activity: 840
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Ethereum was a lot of people who said they would reach $ 1,500 a year. but I do not think it will be possible this year.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

If I judge the eth will rise by the end of the year probably not, because now the current market price is getting worse, but I do not really care about it
Probably ETH will hit $1500 price soon but i'm not so sure if it will hit within this year, if the current trend last year will going to happen again then it might raise higher than that speculated price.

I think the etherum will cost 5000 dollars until the end of this year. this is not impossible. Maybe it sounds funny to you. But a good uptrend provides this.
I think it is way too much for your prediction and is not reliable, but if you do look at the charts in the past, the price is almost $1400 last year but i'm not so sure it will happen again within this year. Well, nobody knows when it will happen but i'm sure it will and no one can predict the prices in the crypto market.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

If I judge the eth will rise by the end of the year probably not, because now the current market price is getting worse, but I do not really care about it

The ETH rate is likely to reach $ 1,500 by the end of this year, even if the exchange rate could exceed $ 2,000 due to high demand for investment in Q4 in 2018. At present, is unstable and tends to fall but it is only temporary, in August the ETH exchange rate will rise again and is expected to reach $ 800.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:20:35 AM

Ethereum was a lot of people who said they would reach $ 1,500 a year. but I do not think it will be possible this year.
It is still possible, as the market started to pump high now I believe ETH is in a good position this year. We still have more months before the end of 2018 and bull market will happen again, looking at the price of ETH right now the chance of going back to $1k level is possible as the volume continues to grow.
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

We must be confident that the price of ETH will rise at 1500 by the end of this year, although in the last 7 days
the price has risen unstable. but sooner or later ETH prices will go up
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

Ethereum has already brought a lot of good surprises to the owners, I think this is not the limit, the price will definitely grow, $ 1500 this year and about 5000 next year.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

I think yes, ETH is a potential coin in the cryptocurrency market. ETH will reach $ 1500 by the end of the year. Because a lot of people are buying ETH every day and the number of ETH sellers is very small.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

I think its very difficult for ethereum to achieve the $1500 market value within this considering that the movement of crypto market is very slow and sometimes the prices will decrease.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Yes I think eth can reach 1500$ this year because in 2017 it touched 1000$ on bull market and nowdays most platform is running on erc20 and ethereum is part of it so it can easily reach 1500 - 2000$ this year.
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

I believe that there will be no growth in the ETH rate either this year or in the next. Since the value of the coin has already been established at a constant level. Otherwise, it would be growth. Undecided
I think this year ETH will grow very well and achieve new values ​​and $ 1500 is something that can happen easily. ETH is the most practical coin in the cryptocurrency market so the investment demand is huge and I believe its growth will be very stable.
Everything is possible. And I really hope so. Since there are some savings in this currency. We will wait Wink
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

You shouldn't believe that. Over the past few days, Ethereum has shown good growth and there is every reason to believe that the price can start to rise sharply.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

I like your attitude, about you do not care about the present market condition which really worse since mid Jan2018. But the good news is coming up, & the good news is CBOE's application for BITCOIN ETF to the SEC. There is the chance probably till Aug 2018 end SEC will approve this application. If this BITCOIN ETF will get approved the whole market will go around 10X imagine the price of BTC will go on around 70000$ and the price of Ether will go around 4500$.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

It will hit more than $1500 this year, ETH ATH was like $1.4k so $1.5k this year is very possible.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

why not ?
the most valueable altcoins is ethereum now,,
so, if the market capitalizations of crypto hit the past all time high, i believe ethereum price will reach $1500 even more my friend

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

it is highly unlikely.

the reason is mostly because ETH can not be worth that much since it doesn't provide that much usefulness to be adopted enough to reach that high. specially with the better competing platforms in the field.
but also it is because of its uncontrollable supply which is unlimited and there is already a huge amount of ETH in circulation.

--looking for signature--
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

In current mode it is not possible on end of the year. But this will raise gradually in coming year obviously it is possible on future. We should expect more profit we only loose our hope because it will dump in future many of them afraid in Ethereum so better we should expect low level profit this will satisfy our need.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

$1500 is about 200% rising from now ( eth now about $500)
i believe, its very possible for ethereum to reach that price in this year
and now we can see the market cap increasing slowly but surely, and this could be the first sign  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Bitcoin is showing who is the king!
All altcoins are trying to hold thier value against bitcoin and bitcoin still getting more value against USD
So if bitcoin hits 30k we will see ethereum around 1500$ too.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

I guess what you only need to do is back track for this question be answered and becomes reality

At the start January ethereum price had already reached $1,500 so what are you asking now?since it happens seven months ago?

But if you are looking for another pump i guess failure is what youre facing as ethereum  getting harder to even hit $700 now.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Yeah 1500 is very reachable but i think once it breaks the previous all time high price of 1400 then reaching 2000 to 2500 will not be difficult, it also depends on btc and new volume coming into eth.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: