Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect.AI Rejects Amazon Partnership… WTF?!?  (Read 142 times)
StormTurk (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Effect.AI is aiming to take down Amazon Mechanical Turk with Effect Force, it's own decentralized version of mturk.
Amazon even wanted to partner with Effect.AI and they turned down Amazon!  Join me for this epic interview with CEO Chris Dawe.

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

Always love these interviews Smiley. Chris is able to explain things in a way everybody not only understands what it is Effect.AI is aiming to achieve, but also how their platform is going to compete (and hopefully eventually replace) the current Amazon M-Turk solution, which has become way too pricy for workers and companies combined.
StormTurk (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

Always love these interviews Smiley. Chris is able to explain things in a way everybody not only understands what it is Effect.AI is aiming to achieve, but also how their platform is going to compete (and hopefully eventually replace) the current Amazon M-Turk solution, which has become way too pricy for workers and companies combined.

We will goes Moon  Grin Grin
bombombom

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

Effect.AI is aiming to take down Amazon Mechanical Turk with Effect Force, it's own decentralized version of mturk.
Amazon even wanted to partner with Effect.AI and they turned down Amazon!  Join me for this epic interview with CEO Chris Dawe.

the big team makes the big things
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

Effect.ai is a very serious business proposition and has created and ecosystem that has clear advantages over the M-Turk. I really wish every success to this team. (Disclosure - I hold  Grin )

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Disclosure - I hold too, so my remarks are totally biased Smiley. That said, still an amazing project. Lovely Dutch start-up. I just saw their latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZsvO-syyg) and they've been making real progress. The private beta of their Effect Force platform (future replacement for the Amazon M-Turk) was recently launched. I was able to do some tasks and it all worked pretty smooth. Turkers will soon have a splendid alternative to what's currently available, for better pay that is Smiley.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

I never bought and participated Effect.AI, but based on my reviews in this project,. they are so serious in the business and meeting their roadmaps, which is pretty amazing. Maybe for some reason, they will partner with some other businesses., i mean we dont know yet in their plan but i've seen this this platform is doing great.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

I am really impressed with the progress made by Effect.AI. Their hard work and dedication is evident through the successful first Beta. For Effect Force to have completed 200,000 task in under 48 hours just goes to show how prepared they are to take on this space. I am eager to see results of the next Beta and I am sure they will once again meet or exceed the expectations.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

I didn't buy EFX during the crowdsale or buy post-ico on exchanges. But I've been seeing steady progress from the team which is actually a good thing. I've signed up as an early tester and I'm ready to rock the platform once it launches. If they rejected a partnership with Amazon, I believe its for the best. Will definitely keep an eye on Effect. Should be good in the long run.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

Props to them if this is indeed true and not only an attempt to stir up some hype around the project. I am still holding some of their tokens and I have no intention to get rid of them, it could be a spectacular long term investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: