Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i hold my tokens  (Read 587 times)
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

IMO, hold Token at the present time is not recommended due to the exchange rate of ICO Token always decrease after distribution. Therefore, you should only hold cryptos in the top market such as BTC and ETH, and ICO tokens should be sold as soon as possible before the exchange rate drops rapidly.

evandy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Yeah you're right bro.  Grin. And everyone else have a same think. I just can tell you, that market not simple like that.
raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Your hodling method is quite fascinating, I must say.  Well my hodling methods is  funny,  I don't bother checking my wallet for me not to be tempted to think of selling. I check the market and keep myself updated though also if need be that I check my wallet I make use of explorer to check. There is also this telegram Eth explorer I use that notify me whenever there is a new transaction In my wallet, also give me price updates and where the token is trading.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

My ethereum wallet is good ideas. But before create the wallet. Learn the wallet rules and regulation, then use it.  So you are the responsibility for you saving and hold the token long time. It can raise prices at any time.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

Hy all,

we are in a great month and I m sure great things will happen.

I want to share with you how I hold my tokens. Previously I always falls victims, now wen I hold the price will be low and wen sell the price will high. But I have finally discovered on how to hold; I loose my gain after Which I will regret.
Now to start; 1. I monitor my tokens In my wallets and in market
2. I monitor my trades on my best exchange.
3. I sell wen market increases
4. I buy wen market is lower in the same token. E.g if per Eloncity is .09 I will sell some parts and wen is below .09 to .04 I will buy it again.
Including in btc and any other altcoin that is how I does, I think it will help you too. That is why I have decided to share with you although many knows this process but they have been greedy about and don't ready to share with Friends.

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion i also appreciate if you support me with smerits.

I think you can take action on your own, you can understand the token project you have I am sure you will find the way.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Hy all,

I want to share with you how I hold my tokens. Previously I always falls victims, now wen I hold the price will be low and wen sell the price will high. But I have finally discovered on how to hold; I loose my gain after Which I will regret.
4. I buy wen market is lower in the same token. E.g if per Eloncity is .09 I will sell some parts and wen is below .09 to .04 I will buy it again.
Including in btc and any other altcoin that is how I does, I think it will help you too. That is why I have decided to share with you although many knows this process but they have been greedy about and don't ready to share with Friends.

Please I want to see the sir.members and legendary's opinion i also appreciate if you support me with smerits.

You should learn more about trading on tradingview.com , there you can see many analysis from crypto expert and you can learn from there before you enter a market
And also you have to just hodl your coin if you are newbie at trading
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

My ethereum wallet is good ideas. But before create the wallet. Learn the wallet rules and regulation, then use it.  So you are the responsibility for you saving and hold the token long time. It can raise prices at any time.

a common misconception is that mew is a storage tool. it's just an access tool.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

Hy all,

Techniques that look good ..
Currently the market situation is still in the recovery phase it forces us to keep holding tokens or coins to be able to have a high price back.
extremegym

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

Hy all,

Techniques that look good ..
Currently the market situation is still in the recovery phase it forces us to keep holding tokens or coins to be able to have a high price back.

i would advise buying atm, and only for free (not credit) funds.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

Hy all,

you do a good job of holding your tokens and I see that you have a chance to make another profit by doing buying and selling the tokens. the most important that I need to bold here is you don't have to be greedy when you can see a profit and just take your profit before it's too late and you never sell your tokens/coins. you never know what will happen in the next hours and you should take the best time to buy and sell so you can always make the profit. don't be sad if your profit is not too big because if you can trade over and over and always take the profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

Hy all,

Yes, this is the classical strategy to sell high and buy low. Even if it's important to be careful not to make mistakes, because is not so easy to predict the market  Wink

agree. it's good we check first so as not to make mistakes again or not exposed to fraud. Because lately, the market price is very difficult to predict. Current market prices fluctuate. so you should be more vigilant and you should also often see the charts in the Crypto market.
HouseOfGold

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Hy all,

I am holding sibcoins for long term but i can see how this is better than what i am doing
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Hy all,

i think it is always easier to say than done. when i come monitor my holdings i always taken by my greed to set higher to the point that i will loss  my paper gain. what about eloncity? why you are segueing it?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

Hy all,

Thus, mistakes may be taken as a lesson to be used in making the best and alternative ways of making your own investment proper. However, still be cautious and do not easily be prey into undeserved ICOs because again it will blow out your investment. Thus, you must have to make your own understanding and stand in the market. Further, it is once everyone who are fun of buying at a lower price, however, took some considerations and take reasonable survey and analysis.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Hy all,

well that is true but how we practice it is the problem, but some time i do sell too but after i see i will regret why i sold it out. since you have giving me the steps on how to trade and monitor my coin i think i will apply this principles it will really be of help to me.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

On ok. I do get your method, that'll help you to still recover your tokens even if it drops in price further while also making you have some gains. So it's a hold and earn strategy indeed. At the end, you'll get your tokens back, but you'll also.make profits from it. Nice one there buddy.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

It is important to buy good tokens at low prices. Good tokens will always go up and in the future, you will get a good profit. There are not very many such projects and they should be chosen carefully

KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

i do hold tokens in between 5-6 months. to know better if they have a great plan in the future. after that i do selling for a good profit.. if not.. im just buy it again and hold for a better.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

What you have shared with us is really good and will be going to help lots and lots of people out there who are focusing to invest money without any loss
It really depends upon the scenario what is happening in the market area as its good to invest for the long run but never forget to see the market growth and react your coins according to that as mining according to the market growth is very necessary because if the market is high for its good to earn profits and when the market is low better to invest more.
extremegym

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

Hy all,

i think it is always easier to say than done. when i come monitor my holdings i always taken by my greed to set higher to the point that i will loss  my paper gain. what about eloncity? why you are segueing it?

to reduce the harmful effects of greed, u can sell parts of ur holdings at a bargain price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: