Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth fees are up 7000 percent  (Read 575 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 05:59:21 AM by jamesashmore1964

In addition the ETH network is struggling because of airdrops. If you own ETH you are lucky if the price doesn’t go down. It is showing its FLAWS and the media are going to make it look worse than it already is!
In the long run Cardano is the future! Cardano is exceptional value at today’s prices!

The CEO of ETH (VB) created a monster and can’t deal with it.
He is on the record as saying he will quit ETH in the past and said that his project is overpriced: Basically the guys out of control.

Good luck with ETH but count me out: VB is a fruitcake!

VB might face litigation if he keeps going the way he is: It is his responsibility to maximize coin value and not make dumb ass statements. There is a judge, jury and executioner for fools: It is called the legal system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CriptoNill

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

This is a bad news for the holders of this crypto currency. the fees has increased significantly which will reduce the exchange of this token. This would result a drop in prices and would force to token holder to sell of their token at lower prices. New investors will also get discouraged to invest in this token.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

I’m not sure why people complain about ethereum fees, even if it goes up 10,000% it is still cheap compared to the amount charged by other exchanges

No matter how high the Gwei is, your total sending fees is less than 2$
Now tell me that exchange that charges 2$

Simply concentrate on your trades and ignore post increase in the forum
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

This really shocking news for the investors of the eth .People like crypto currency for some reasons. Crypto currency is easy to use and transfer, it has safety and the cost or fees of crypto currency are very low. Such things have made the crypto currency popular. But if the fees are like this, then Ethereum will lose the market share.
ShareAccepted

Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Oh, it seems that some gas guzzlers are really acting in the ethereum network at the moment causing a bit of congestion. It should be just a matter of days.

thaokhuyen01

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

It's hard to believe. When GAS prices are too high, one reason GAS is a trading floor is trying to drag investors to vote for their projects. It is very difficult for ETH payment in the system
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

This is one of the weaknesses of Ethereum, a kitties game and an exchange with an extravagant idea are enough to congest the network causing problems that affect not only the fees but also the ICOs operation. I guess this will be something good for their competitors since many ICOs will consider using other platforms in the future.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

This is one of the weaknesses of Ethereum, a kitties game and an exchange with an extravagant idea are enough to congest the network causing problems that affect not only the fees but also the ICOs operation. I guess this will be something good for their competitors since many ICOs will consider using other platforms in the future.

Cardano is the future: Charles left ETH because he knew it was flawed!
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

Whereas most people want a low cost and that's what they want to expect from an altcoin, But let's take a look at what the impact is.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

Whereas most people want a low cost and that's what they want to expect from an altcoin, But let's take a look at what the impact is.

In my opinion the impact will be negative
Sorry to say this but I am speaking truthfully!
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

According to https://ethgasstation.info/
Standard fee for fast confirmation in ETH is around 50 cents which is way higher than what it will cost to transfer bitcoin and bitcoincash right now.

One of my transaction got stucked for atleast 13 hours before getting processed because I have only used half of the recommended to save on fees yesterday.

ETH have this known network congestion problem from the start and vitalik haven't proposed any successful solution for this till now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
egobit

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

I am not currently trading on decentralized exchanges that support a smart contract.Commissions for transactions have become very large, the price of gas is changing quickly and many transactions are pending.Sadly, the Ethereum network is overloaded.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

It is true that the network of ETH is very bad and the service charge is very high.
Because the whole block is extremely congested Angry

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

We can assume that such a detrimental impact on the network was provided by the next marketing move of the FCoin exchange: the representatives of the exchange announced that they would systematically produce a list of tokens with the maximum number of deposits. Naturally, this caused an artificial increase in the number of transactions with tokens, for example, deposits on 1 coin  .  This "competition" started on June 28, and on July 2, the first winners were already listed.  However, the timing of the end of this action is not known (according to the representatives of the exchange, they will be announced additionally).  So far, every day, the top-5 coins with the largest number of deposits will be added to the stock exchange, and the ETH network will have to process these spam transactions.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Last week. I can not send deals with gas charges of 10 as always. Even taking one day is still nothing. When I increase gas to 80, it's easy. and now I see. ETH fees have increased dramatically. And like BTC

fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

The cost of the ether is really too high. The market has a hot spot. It will be congested and cause many things to be impossible. This is also the biggest problem limiting the cryptocurrency market. Why can't anyone solve it?
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

I don't really know what is the reason for this case Smiley. I'm also having trouble with my ETH transactions. I set gas for 30 but it's hours until now and my transactions don't get any confirm yet Sad. Few days ago, I made an ETH transaction on Coinbase and I also realize that transaction fee was really high 0.002 ETH while it only was 0.000x ETH for transaction fee before. I don't really care about this too much until now when I'm being in this trouble Sad
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

This times, Gas fee to perform transactions on the Etherium platform is quite high! The possibility is that the net neural network does not meet the number of transactions spike! It takes several weeks for everything to stabilize.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

I don't really know what is the reason for this case Smiley. I'm also having trouble with my ETH transactions. I set gas for 30 but it's hours until now and my transactions don't get any confirm yet Sad. Few days ago, I made an ETH transaction on Coinbase and I also realize that transaction fee was really high 0.002 ETH while it only was 0.000x ETH for transaction fee before. I don't really care about this too much until now when I'm being in this trouble Sad

Sorry to hear this!
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

ya, ethereum dev must solve this issue, current ethereum platform can't handle a lot of transaction in same time, more than 50 gwei per transaction right now, their competitors will replace ethereum become top 2 cryptocurrency in the future if ethereum don't solve the problem
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: