Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth fees are up 7000 percent  (Read 579 times)
gshaurya

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

Vitalik needs to solve this problem ASAP, this is a disaster for Ethereum Sad
They already work on Plasma that should resolve that problem. The bad news that it's in a very early stages, don't think it will be adopted that year.  Cry
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Actually, it's too expensive for the market to do now. As for me, please wait to reduce the transaction

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
BTCwin1

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

Yes, this is the current ETH problem, low throughput.
However, I think the founder of ETH is trying to solve this problem. When ETH really solves this problem, then ETH will become the No1 of the encrypted currency market

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

With Ethereum having issues everyone should check out Neblio.  They have a superior blockchain in every way possible and is a steal at this price.  It also stakes as well for an added bonus. 

solobemx

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:38 AM

Oh, it seems that some gas guzzlers are really acting in the ethereum network at the moment causing a bit of congestion. It should be just a matter of days.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

In addition the ETH network is struggling because of airdrops. If you own ETH you are lucky if the price doesn’t go down. It is showing its FLAWS and the media are going to make it look worse than it already is!
In the long run Cardano is the future! Cardano is exceptional value at today’s prices!
Of course you're right about the Ethereum. But there are coins more promising than Cardano.
For example, MainFrame or Multiversum.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

whether what makes fees eth can increase as high as that, is the increasing number of projects using eth platforms that make this happen. if we see the market is not in good condition, why the transaction becomes more expensive. will all this be back to normal?

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

whether what makes fees eth can increase as high as that, is the increasing number of projects using eth platforms that make this happen. if we see the market is not in good condition, why the transaction becomes more expensive. will all this be back to normal?

ETH is a flawed project and VB is a joke!
He has said in the past he will quit
And
The ETH price is not important to him and should be less than it is.
In my opinion he is not fit to be running ETH: This guy is walking on thin ice. He created a monster and can’t deal with it. Cardano is the future!
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

The situation has being fixed now; I heard that it was the fcoin business model that was causing the congestion on ethereum network
The list plan of Fcoin exchange will end on 16th.
Therefore, I think the congestion problem of ETH will be solved tomorrow.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

The situation has being fixed now; I heard that it was the fcoin business model that was causing the congestion on ethereum network
The list plan of Fcoin exchange will end on 16th.
Therefore, I think the congestion problem of ETH will be solved tomorrow.

The problem is more than that: Wake up bitch
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

I am thinking that the situation of the skyrocketing cost of the Ethernet has occurred several times this year, so it has been unable to adapt to the current cryptocurrency. If it is not resolved in a short time, there will be other items to replace it.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

I am thinking that the situation of the skyrocketing cost of the Ethernet has occurred several times this year, so it has been unable to adapt to the current cryptocurrency. If it is not resolved in a short time, there will be other items to replace it.

ETH is flawed: understand it and move on!
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

I heard that there were some new exchanges that were fighting for supremacy and were getting people to vote for coins and other issues by using high GAS setting and that this was having a knock-on effect for everyone with higher prices. It is a pain in the ass right now when you have to set GWEI at 61 and still wait maybe 30 minutes for your transaction to be picked up  Angry
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

Such a high transaction cost is very disappointing to everyone, which will prevent many large transactions. Because the recent gas is particularly high, I have suspended several related transfer businesses.
mudra102

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

I have a quite sufficient part of ETH in my investing portfolio and I hope that the current situation with ETH will be boosted significantly in the better way I hope.  When buying ETH I believed that ETH would be 2000-2500$ quite soon. Unfortunatelly in the current time the crypto market is in stagnation. Anyway I am not ready to sell ETH because I still believe in ETH.
Sergey9921

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

You can pick your poison, you can choose to use a tested and well documented platform that is bogged down by the occasional network spam, this time due to Fcoin voting funded by Ethereum from wallets related to EOS.
Or you can pick Cardano a platform that is untested, unused and unknown to a large extent in the community.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

The ether cost is indeed a big problem. Whenever its price rises sharply, the entire network is congested, most of the erc20 tokens cannot move, the influence mobility and the enthusiasm of people to participate. This is the most difficult problem at present, and hope that the new technology will hurry. arrival.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

There are too many flaws to be fixed and more issues will pop up eventually, ETH cannot be trusted as a store of value simply because of the flaws.
I am not sure why everyone is focused on these sort of projects, i made my money with ETH so no complaints about it now, it is good for people who are planning to come up with projects, we have bitcoin and i am only worried about its growth and nothing else. Wink
Sergey9921

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

There are too many flaws to be fixed and more issues will pop up eventually, ETH cannot be trusted as a store of value simply because of the flaws.
I am not sure why everyone is focused on these sort of projects, i made my money with ETH so no complaints about it now, it is good for people who are planning to come up with projects, we have bitcoin and i am only worried about its growth and nothing else. Wink
Transaction throughput is the only flaw that needs to be fixed at the moment. Ethereum is not a store of value, so the fact that you're even mentioning that makes me think you have no clue what you're even talking about.

If you're not sure why people, companies, and projects use Ethereum, then you should spend the 15 minutes it takes to find out why.
mimienamphine

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

Probably this is a way of preventing so many trading activities so as to control prices now.Because now the market is so down that all possible practical measures need to be employed for the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.High gwei could be one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: